Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Dragons All Breeds 2.0 //Hold
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@Shakshun

aaaaaaAAAaaaaAAAAA~!
They're all so cute !! owo
Omg, thank you so much !! <3
@Shakshun

aaaaaaAAAaaaaAAAAA~!
They're all so cute !! owo
Omg, thank you so much !! <3
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Shakshun
May I be added to both of your pinglists? 'v'
@Shakshun
May I be added to both of your pinglists? 'v'
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@lithnathron Sure!
@lithnathron Sure!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun Can I please be added to the pinglist?

Also, if I'm put on the pinglist now, would they be able to be done before Christmas? I'm DYING to give a Fae adoptable from you to my partner for a christmas present! And I'd like to snatch a Guardian one for myself :>

Thank you and have a great day! Your art is stunning!
@Shakshun Can I please be added to the pinglist?

Also, if I'm put on the pinglist now, would they be able to be done before Christmas? I'm DYING to give a Fae adoptable from you to my partner for a christmas present! And I'd like to snatch a Guardian one for myself :>

Thank you and have a great day! Your art is stunning!
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@TheDwarfQueen I'm rather sure I'd get it done before christmas if you got into the few next batches! I've just been a little stuck with these bigger orders (7-9 dragons) that's why it's going slow now! But added!
@TheDwarfQueen I'm rather sure I'd get it done before christmas if you got into the few next batches! I've just been a little stuck with these bigger orders (7-9 dragons) that's why it's going slow now! But added!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun Sounds perfect! I understand what you mean with the large orders. Im'm a watercolorist and I've been doing Christmas cards, and it's the same design over and over and over again T.T Really puts me in a drag.
@Shakshun Sounds perfect! I understand what you mean with the large orders. Im'm a watercolorist and I've been doing Christmas cards, and it's the same design over and over and over again T.T Really puts me in a drag.
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@shakshun hey there! I know you're still workin on everything, but I just had a question. Would you be able to do an adopt for this accent? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12932145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129322/12932145_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm thinking about ordering a second adopt when you have spots open again, and I just wanted to check and see if this was possible before I got on the pinglist again!
@shakshun

hey there! I know you're still workin on everything, but I just had a question. Would you be able to do an adopt for this accent?

12932145_350.png

I'm thinking about ordering a second adopt when you have spots open again, and I just wanted to check and see if this was possible before I got on the pinglist again!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionicbits
Heyo! All accents / skins are possible to do, however they might obviously be a little bit dimmed down to suit the style of the adoptables better. Anyway, with the correct bribe I'm sure it could be done!
@Bionicbits
Heyo! All accents / skins are possible to do, however they might obviously be a little bit dimmed down to suit the style of the adoptables better. Anyway, with the correct bribe I'm sure it could be done!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun

Got it! Thanks! The little glimmer in the gembond looks really nice, as does the blue-tone circle :)
@Shakshun

Got it! Thanks! The little glimmer in the gembond looks really nice, as does the blue-tone circle :)
Opening 5 slots! Quick grabs!
@elroking @ratpenatu @Sasha @Chaoticoon @pebblefur @Rictus @LeviathanScream @Tsuriruto @Denryu @Dismall @lithnathron @TheDwarfQueen
Opening 5 slots! Quick grabs!
@elroking @ratpenatu @Sasha @Chaoticoon @pebblefur @Rictus @LeviathanScream @Tsuriruto @Denryu @Dismall @lithnathron @TheDwarfQueen
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23