Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying food!
1 2 3
Hi! My sister and I have far too many dragons and would like to work on building a food reserve, since we always seem to run out at inopportune times. If you're selling, let me know the rate per food point that you'd like to receive and I'll see if we can do it. We're interested in all creatures/foliage!

We can also do trades, but it's unlikely that we have anything you're looking for.
Hi! My sister and I have far too many dragons and would like to work on building a food reserve, since we always seem to run out at inopportune times. If you're selling, let me know the rate per food point that you'd like to receive and I'll see if we can do it. We're interested in all creatures/foliage!

We can also do trades, but it's unlikely that we have anything you're looking for.
OM NOM NOM PLZ
OM NOM NOM PLZ
Leftovers from your care package? WE'LL TAKE IT!
Leftovers from your care package? WE'LL TAKE IT!
Tastes like chicken, tastes like spam, tastes like anything at all! FEED ME, SEYMORE.
Tastes like chicken, tastes like spam, tastes like anything at all! FEED ME, SEYMORE.
I have food, do you do gems?
I have food, do you do gems?
@uncompassed
I have a bit of meat I can spare up--I converted plants and insects this morning, and haven't spent points in seafood in forever. I'll see what I can do (I really don't know what ratios are though hmm)
@uncompassed
I have a bit of meat I can spare up--I converted plants and insects this morning, and haven't spent points in seafood in forever. I'll see what I can do (I really don't know what ratios are though hmm)
@pokemon, I do gems! and @spadeoilslick, anything is appreciated. I don't know what the ratios are either. When I try to do the math per food point on the AH, I get confused because of all of the different creature/plant types.
@pokemon, I do gems! and @spadeoilslick, anything is appreciated. I don't know what the ratios are either. When I try to do the math per food point on the AH, I get confused because of all of the different creature/plant types.
@uncompassed: how about 40 gems for any 99 stack? and tbh i don't care how many gems i get, i'd love to get enough to either sell off or get a scatterscroll, but whatever you can do i'd be happy with uwu;
@uncompassed: how about 40 gems for any 99 stack? and tbh i don't care how many gems i get, i'd love to get enough to either sell off or get a scatterscroll, but whatever you can do i'd be happy with uwu;
@uncompassed I WANT to say I found 1:20 somewhere but I don't know if that's crazy or not. I'll take note of what I have (which may take a bit) and send it to you When we work out something?
@uncompassed I WANT to say I found 1:20 somewhere but I don't know if that's crazy or not. I'll take note of what I have (which may take a bit) and send it to you When we work out something?
i could sell some meat and insects
i could sell some meat and insects
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
1 2 3