Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecraft Users, Talk To Me!
1 2 3
@Froster
Ah, I get it! I never had that problem, but I think I've always been a little bit less than ambitious with my building and mining projects. I'm really big on exploring, so idk.
@Froster
Ah, I get it! I never had that problem, but I think I've always been a little bit less than ambitious with my building and mining projects. I'm really big on exploring, so idk.
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@Noxomra

*waves enthusiastically back*

I have a silly problem in that I actually just like to doodle little adventures and build things that I think should look really cool and end up pretty silly looking (again, that pixel art thing and I are not friends, no matter how many flowers I send it) So that's probably why I like solo playing and haven't gotten into the mods as much. I've seen some of those texture packs, though, and they are super cool! Maybe one of these days I'll actually have to get around to downloading one and giving it a shot. :)
@Noxomra

*waves enthusiastically back*

I have a silly problem in that I actually just like to doodle little adventures and build things that I think should look really cool and end up pretty silly looking (again, that pixel art thing and I are not friends, no matter how many flowers I send it) So that's probably why I like solo playing and haven't gotten into the mods as much. I've seen some of those texture packs, though, and they are super cool! Maybe one of these days I'll actually have to get around to downloading one and giving it a shot. :)
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@NordicCowgirl

I'm more of a builder, to be honest. I'll follow tutorials and put my own spin on the buildings and with different materials or a slightly different style or stuff that the mods provide ^^

Hey, as I told a friend of mine once there's no wrong way to play Minecraft. Vanilla or modded, creative or survival, pvp or peaceful, whatever suits your tastes. That's sort of the beauty of the game I think :)

Like I said, I wouldn't know what to do without my mods. A friend of mine had a Realms server but since you can't mod those we were stuck in vanilla and I got frustrated without my extra plants and furniture and decorations. The only big issue I have with mods is that like I'm stuck in 1.7.4 because not all of them have updated to the 1.8 variations yet and I think are waiting for 1.9 to update so I don't yet have vanilla colored fences and the underwater temples and such but the mods sort of make up for that in their own way I guess?

Texture packs are fun. From apocalyptic and steampunk to fantasy and fandom, there's something to suit just about everyone. Seriously, give one a go, it can seriously change the way you look at the game and even the things you build XD
@NordicCowgirl

I'm more of a builder, to be honest. I'll follow tutorials and put my own spin on the buildings and with different materials or a slightly different style or stuff that the mods provide ^^

Hey, as I told a friend of mine once there's no wrong way to play Minecraft. Vanilla or modded, creative or survival, pvp or peaceful, whatever suits your tastes. That's sort of the beauty of the game I think :)

Like I said, I wouldn't know what to do without my mods. A friend of mine had a Realms server but since you can't mod those we were stuck in vanilla and I got frustrated without my extra plants and furniture and decorations. The only big issue I have with mods is that like I'm stuck in 1.7.4 because not all of them have updated to the 1.8 variations yet and I think are waiting for 1.9 to update so I don't yet have vanilla colored fences and the underwater temples and such but the mods sort of make up for that in their own way I guess?

Texture packs are fun. From apocalyptic and steampunk to fantasy and fandom, there's something to suit just about everyone. Seriously, give one a go, it can seriously change the way you look at the game and even the things you build XD
@incomes

True! That's one of the fun things about this thread is that it's showing a lot of ways to play! :) I might just have to give a texture pack or mod a try one of these days!
@incomes

True! That's one of the fun things about this thread is that it's showing a lot of ways to play! :) I might just have to give a texture pack or mod a try one of these days!
@NordicCowgirl

Nox's partner in crime here (the one with the Mincraft Realm). Really do wish we could put mods on them :(

Right now I'm playing Welsknight Gaming's Expedition Mod-Pack. It's pretty awesome, with the focus on farming, exploring, adventuring, and dungeon crawling, more so than technology or magic mods. More my speed :P

I like building big things... but I don't like being by myself while building said big things so... sometimes I love Minecraft and sometimes I don't want to think about it ._. such a love/hate relationship.
@NordicCowgirl

Nox's partner in crime here (the one with the Mincraft Realm). Really do wish we could put mods on them :(

Right now I'm playing Welsknight Gaming's Expedition Mod-Pack. It's pretty awesome, with the focus on farming, exploring, adventuring, and dungeon crawling, more so than technology or magic mods. More my speed :P

I like building big things... but I don't like being by myself while building said big things so... sometimes I love Minecraft and sometimes I don't want to think about it ._. such a love/hate relationship.
RtDSCWq.png
Minecraft is awesome! Here's a funny story something that happened in-game... My friend and I were exploring a cave, and guess what we found (or what found us) ... A creeper! So we're running, and we fall through a hole in the floor into a lower level of the cave. And I say "Uh... where's the creeper?" and a second later, the creeper falls on top of us and explodes. It was like a scene from a cheesy action movie. XD
Minecraft is awesome! Here's a funny story something that happened in-game... My friend and I were exploring a cave, and guess what we found (or what found us) ... A creeper! So we're running, and we fall through a hole in the floor into a lower level of the cave. And I say "Uh... where's the creeper?" and a second later, the creeper falls on top of us and explodes. It was like a scene from a cheesy action movie. XD
@NordicCowgirl, i've made a t-rex, a duck and a ton of castles
@NordicCowgirl, i've made a t-rex, a duck and a ton of castles
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@Baird
I totes understand the love/hate relationship thing!

@RecklessWrecker
Ha ha! That's hilarious! Those creepers!

@darkarcangel15
Cool!
@Baird
I totes understand the love/hate relationship thing!

@RecklessWrecker
Ha ha! That's hilarious! Those creepers!

@darkarcangel15
Cool!
1 2 3