Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For Rp Partners
1 2 3 4 5 6
@falcormir
@Sivrhea
@midnight305
@Leondragon

Let's try and get something cooking. How about everyone comes up with an idea for a plotline, and then we choose from those? That way we can start up and feel out what we're doing.
@falcormir
@Sivrhea
@midnight305
@Leondragon

Let's try and get something cooking. How about everyone comes up with an idea for a plotline, and then we choose from those? That way we can start up and feel out what we're doing.
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
I'm also a bit new (to the forums anyway), and have had an interest in how Roleplaying works here in FR.
I have RPed before in other places? but never outside of places that respond really quickly so it'll be an experience. I think.

I do paragraphs depending on how late it is and how tired i am, and my characters can either be OCs or dragons in my lair that i've (finally) gotten around to typing up some lore for!

If y'all would like an extra member in this little party.
I'm also a bit new (to the forums anyway), and have had an interest in how Roleplaying works here in FR.
I have RPed before in other places? but never outside of places that respond really quickly so it'll be an experience. I think.

I do paragraphs depending on how late it is and how tired i am, and my characters can either be OCs or dragons in my lair that i've (finally) gotten around to typing up some lore for!

If y'all would like an extra member in this little party.
@Sivrhea
@midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked
@witchyeevee

Here are the ideas I have to offer

Fantasy

Something game of thrones or merlin (bbc) ish in style. Doesn't have to be those shows (because heavens canon can be mind straining), but basically a kingdom or kingdom's involved.

Supernatural

Modern day, single city, multi supernatural creatures with a collaborative goal in mind.
@Sivrhea
@midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked
@witchyeevee

Here are the ideas I have to offer

Fantasy

Something game of thrones or merlin (bbc) ish in style. Doesn't have to be those shows (because heavens canon can be mind straining), but basically a kingdom or kingdom's involved.

Supernatural

Modern day, single city, multi supernatural creatures with a collaborative goal in mind.
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked

I'm partial to hopping on with the Fantasy or Supernatural idea,

We could take the supernatural so many ways too like, depending on how it's set we could choose regional supernatural beings and have fun creating those sorts of characters or even instead
Of having a similar goal, Purrheps maybe none and we're all simply on neutral terms starting out?

I'd also like to throw in an RPG type Roleplay where, usually a fantasy setting, we all have characters that set out on a quest or smth either together or meeting along the way y'know?
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked

I'm partial to hopping on with the Fantasy or Supernatural idea,

We could take the supernatural so many ways too like, depending on how it's set we could choose regional supernatural beings and have fun creating those sorts of characters or even instead
Of having a similar goal, Purrheps maybe none and we're all simply on neutral terms starting out?

I'd also like to throw in an RPG type Roleplay where, usually a fantasy setting, we all have characters that set out on a quest or smth either together or meeting along the way y'know?
@Falcormir

I'm flexible with anything c:
@Falcormir

I'm flexible with anything c:
@prettywicked
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

Mostly I'm looking to develop new relationships ect with characters I already have from s world I made up. My site http://midnightchoas.proboards.com can better explain stuff for me. Mostly the supernatural / fantasy stuff would be based off this world I created. I already play most of the characters from there on here. It's my ocs that I love very much. Its a medieval/ modern mix setting with kinds n queens . instead of cops n presidents. Type setting. There technology is based on magic rather then fossil fuels. N they still like to travel by means of some type of animal. The newer generation might use more modern technology like a car or s phone or something. ...the main royal family tried to keep the world safe from evil n trying to keep the balance while hunters. Invaders from other planets ect try to destroy them n take over the world. Others fest the gods might just kill them all.
@prettywicked
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

Mostly I'm looking to develop new relationships ect with characters I already have from s world I made up. My site http://midnightchoas.proboards.com can better explain stuff for me. Mostly the supernatural / fantasy stuff would be based off this world I created. I already play most of the characters from there on here. It's my ocs that I love very much. Its a medieval/ modern mix setting with kinds n queens . instead of cops n presidents. Type setting. There technology is based on magic rather then fossil fuels. N they still like to travel by means of some type of animal. The newer generation might use more modern technology like a car or s phone or something. ...the main royal family tried to keep the world safe from evil n trying to keep the balance while hunters. Invaders from other planets ect try to destroy them n take over the world. Others fest the gods might just kill them all.
smallest2222.jpg
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

I'm down with supernatural city or quest, those sound like thebomb.com.

As for my contribution, what would you guys say to being trapped in some sort of supernatural other-world, all drawn in by some force related to our backstories. We'd have to band together for survival, but try and figure out the riddle of what connects us and why were all here.

Either that or a classic dungeon crawl rife with peril and snark. I love me some D&D type stuff.
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

I'm down with supernatural city or quest, those sound like thebomb.com.

As for my contribution, what would you guys say to being trapped in some sort of supernatural other-world, all drawn in by some force related to our backstories. We'd have to band together for survival, but try and figure out the riddle of what connects us and why were all here.

Either that or a classic dungeon crawl rife with peril and snark. I love me some D&D type stuff.
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked

I'm 100% down for the supernatural merge PrettyWicked.
Should make for a fun little starting out adventure I'm sure!
(We can also add in peril and snark cause that's always fun)
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@PrettyWicked

I'm 100% down for the supernatural merge PrettyWicked.
Should make for a fun little starting out adventure I'm sure!
(We can also add in peril and snark cause that's always fun)
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

Booyah, peril and snark are my lifeblood.
@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@Midnight305
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

Booyah, peril and snark are my lifeblood.
So what do you guys think. Your be ok roleplaying with my characters from an other world?

And yeah mostly starting out neutral... that is usually how I rp. I usually rp all my roleplays like that unless I have roleplayed with you before with my characters then I just rp with them not knowing the person unless I rped with them for awhile with the same character...kind of like in real life for example.

As for now I am looking for like a wife type character for My king of Nightmare City...and maybe someone for the prince...which he kind of swings both ways.

The others well.....all my characters I would like to start a relationship or friendship with someone....to be honest they used to all have someone,but after so many years of roleplaying people just slowly lose interest...or life gets in the way....so...all there life partners or friends are more or elss dead now since the people that roleplayed them are busy with life, moved,had kids,have four jobs and college...ect. Don't get me wrong I have a job as well....take care of my nephew and my step brother and have pets...so if someone can't reply right away I understand. I just don't want them getting a new partner if the person is going to go mia after two weeks of playing.lol if ya know what I mean.

@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@prettywicked
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

and I am ok with chaos and gore and hardships and peril and a spiraling roller coaster of events and all that jazz...lol. because....that is what roleplaying is all about....it's not good unless you feeelllll something...and let me tell you...it's been awhile since I literately cried during a rp because all the emotions swung around tore me up....lol.
So what do you guys think. Your be ok roleplaying with my characters from an other world?

And yeah mostly starting out neutral... that is usually how I rp. I usually rp all my roleplays like that unless I have roleplayed with you before with my characters then I just rp with them not knowing the person unless I rped with them for awhile with the same character...kind of like in real life for example.

As for now I am looking for like a wife type character for My king of Nightmare City...and maybe someone for the prince...which he kind of swings both ways.

The others well.....all my characters I would like to start a relationship or friendship with someone....to be honest they used to all have someone,but after so many years of roleplaying people just slowly lose interest...or life gets in the way....so...all there life partners or friends are more or elss dead now since the people that roleplayed them are busy with life, moved,had kids,have four jobs and college...ect. Don't get me wrong I have a job as well....take care of my nephew and my step brother and have pets...so if someone can't reply right away I understand. I just don't want them getting a new partner if the person is going to go mia after two weeks of playing.lol if ya know what I mean.

@Falcormir
@Sivrhea
@prettywicked
@Leondragon
@witchyeevee

and I am ok with chaos and gore and hardships and peril and a spiraling roller coaster of events and all that jazz...lol. because....that is what roleplaying is all about....it's not good unless you feeelllll something...and let me tell you...it's been awhile since I literately cried during a rp because all the emotions swung around tore me up....lol.
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6