Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For Rp Partners
1 2 3 4 5 6
I rp anthros as well but I won't for this rp. @Sivrhea We should do an anthro rp together sometime.

@midnight305

Oh no! Do feel better friend. Being sick or not in the right head space is an awful thing. Rest up do what you love. Tea is your best friend, if you like tea that is. Anyways! Feel better!
I rp anthros as well but I won't for this rp. @Sivrhea We should do an anthro rp together sometime.

@midnight305

Oh no! Do feel better friend. Being sick or not in the right head space is an awful thing. Rest up do what you love. Tea is your best friend, if you like tea that is. Anyways! Feel better!
Tea forever~

@DJKur yeah! That would be awesome!
Tea forever~

@DJKur yeah! That would be awesome!
Speaking of tea about to have some chi now. N yes anthros are ok. N that's fine I don't mind someone playing more than one. N thanks I feel better today. @djkur @sivrhea
Speaking of tea about to have some chi now. N yes anthros are ok. N that's fine I don't mind someone playing more than one. N thanks I feel better today. @djkur @sivrhea
smallest2222.jpg
I'd love to do a supernatural Roleplay with you.

@midnight305

@midnight305

@midnight305

@midnight305

@midnight305

@midnight305
Oh god... I lagged, so sorry!!
Oh god... I lagged, so sorry!!
Lol that's OK. So how good are you ? N stuff? @jesshyde
Lol that's OK. So how good are you ? N stuff? @jesshyde
smallest2222.jpg
Well, I can show you a few posts I've made in other Roleplays if you want. I've been roleplaying for three years and a half, but I consider I'm a good Roleplayer. I can do paragraph Roleplays as long as I have enough to go out from.

@midnight305
Well, I can show you a few posts I've made in other Roleplays if you want. I've been roleplaying for three years and a half, but I consider I'm a good Roleplayer. I can do paragraph Roleplays as long as I have enough to go out from.

@midnight305
Yes I would like that...sorry it took so long to get back to you....I'm dealing with on again off again depression and it;s kind of a pain in the a... if you know what I mean.

@jesshyde

so how are you doing....excited for xmas or could care less? Me I could care less...it snuck up on me...
Yes I would like that...sorry it took so long to get back to you....I'm dealing with on again off again depression and it;s kind of a pain in the a... if you know what I mean.

@jesshyde

so how are you doing....excited for xmas or could care less? Me I could care less...it snuck up on me...
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6