Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who else is replaying Twilight Princess?
1 2 3
…I never actually finished the game. I've had it for years, got it about 6 months after it came out, but got stuck on this really hard part where you have to protect the covered wagon from Ganondorf and shoot that stupid bomb bird. I never could shoot that stupid bird down. So I gave up. XDD I should get back to playing it during Christmas break, it was really fun.
…I never actually finished the game. I've had it for years, got it about 6 months after it came out, but got stuck on this really hard part where you have to protect the covered wagon from Ganondorf and shoot that stupid bomb bird. I never could shoot that stupid bird down. So I gave up. XDD I should get back to playing it during Christmas break, it was really fun.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@maggotry

Sooo...Twilight Princess. :)

My family was never really into video games, and my sister and I had only gotten DS Lites a few years before the Wii came out. We went to visit our Aunt and Uncle, who had a Wii, and had just gotten Twilight Princess. They let us start a file, and we got through the goat herding section at the beginning. We had absolutely no idea what the game was, but it was fun for the little section we played, so when we got a Wii ourselves, that was one of the first games we got.

I was the first to start a save file, but being only 8 years old with no video game experience other than like, DS connect 4 and Battleship, I chickened out at that silly little cave in Faron Woods. From then on I watched both my sister and dad play it, eventually started a new file for myself, and have thus either watched someone play the whole thing or played it myself a lot of times. I've also watched a lot of playthroughs on YouTube, just because I love the game so much and I can't play it while I'm at school in the dorm. <3

I've recently restarted it and have been playing when I can while at home, I'm at Midna's Lament right now.

Long story short: TP was my first and still favorite Zelda and I'm super hype for HD!

In terms of favorite dungeons...it's hard, because I've played it so much I've pretty much got the whole thing memorized. I definitely don't like the Water Temple or Snowpeak Ruins. I do like the Goron Mines and Hyrule Castle quite a bit for some reason.

Favorite Boss is probably Morpheal, just because it looks bad ***.

And Midna is the best companion, and the MidxLink ship does sail. (I've got fandragons of the two)

My sister and I love the game so much we decided to start writing a fanfiction sequel thing on Wattpad. XD
@maggotry

Sooo...Twilight Princess. :)

My family was never really into video games, and my sister and I had only gotten DS Lites a few years before the Wii came out. We went to visit our Aunt and Uncle, who had a Wii, and had just gotten Twilight Princess. They let us start a file, and we got through the goat herding section at the beginning. We had absolutely no idea what the game was, but it was fun for the little section we played, so when we got a Wii ourselves, that was one of the first games we got.

I was the first to start a save file, but being only 8 years old with no video game experience other than like, DS connect 4 and Battleship, I chickened out at that silly little cave in Faron Woods. From then on I watched both my sister and dad play it, eventually started a new file for myself, and have thus either watched someone play the whole thing or played it myself a lot of times. I've also watched a lot of playthroughs on YouTube, just because I love the game so much and I can't play it while I'm at school in the dorm. <3

I've recently restarted it and have been playing when I can while at home, I'm at Midna's Lament right now.

Long story short: TP was my first and still favorite Zelda and I'm super hype for HD!

In terms of favorite dungeons...it's hard, because I've played it so much I've pretty much got the whole thing memorized. I definitely don't like the Water Temple or Snowpeak Ruins. I do like the Goron Mines and Hyrule Castle quite a bit for some reason.

Favorite Boss is probably Morpheal, just because it looks bad ***.

And Midna is the best companion, and the MidxLink ship does sail. (I've got fandragons of the two)

My sister and I love the game so much we decided to start writing a fanfiction sequel thing on Wattpad. XD
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@maggotry
Oh heck yes, I want to play it so badly but I have it for the GC, which is back home in New York. I'm in Massachusetts for college.
I want to play it so badly ugh.

My favorite part is probably also my favorite dungeon? I really love Arbiter's Ground. Though the Temple of Time is amazing too. They're actually all amazing, I'm just another victim of getting lost in the Zora Temple, though.

And I love all the bosses, but I.
Honestly I cannot stand fighting Blizzeta.
I hate that fight.

Beast Ganon still has the best fight theme.

I remmeber my sister used to mute the game right after fighting Diababa, she hated the cracking sounds it makes as it withers.
@maggotry
Oh heck yes, I want to play it so badly but I have it for the GC, which is back home in New York. I'm in Massachusetts for college.
I want to play it so badly ugh.

My favorite part is probably also my favorite dungeon? I really love Arbiter's Ground. Though the Temple of Time is amazing too. They're actually all amazing, I'm just another victim of getting lost in the Zora Temple, though.

And I love all the bosses, but I.
Honestly I cannot stand fighting Blizzeta.
I hate that fight.

Beast Ganon still has the best fight theme.

I remmeber my sister used to mute the game right after fighting Diababa, she hated the cracking sounds it makes as it withers.
BkLX97a.png
@Hawktalon

I'm genuinely surprised so many people had trouble with that part? It was the easiest part for me!!
Here's a tip; stay behind the wagon and shoot the birds with arrows. birds are #1 priority, they drop bombs that steer the wagon off-course.

and when the wagon is on fire, just blow it out with the boomerang!
best of luck!
@Hawktalon

I'm genuinely surprised so many people had trouble with that part? It was the easiest part for me!!
Here's a tip; stay behind the wagon and shoot the birds with arrows. birds are #1 priority, they drop bombs that steer the wagon off-course.

and when the wagon is on fire, just blow it out with the boomerang!
best of luck!
efohDtn.png
@Equals10

FOR REFERENCE, while you're on the horse you can block so nothing can hit you!
just hold down the button used for blocking while you're on the horse! it should make the fight a whole lot easier! ;v;

Ganon and Zant were my favorite boss fights rip...
bless twilight princess
@Equals10

FOR REFERENCE, while you're on the horse you can block so nothing can hit you!
just hold down the button used for blocking while you're on the horse! it should make the fight a whole lot easier! ;v;

Ganon and Zant were my favorite boss fights rip...
bless twilight princess
efohDtn.png
@maggotry

Oh geez, Twilight Princess was my second Legend of Zelda game, after Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. I don't entirely remember which one it's been so long!

I won't lie, Twilight Princess easily became my top favorite. Especially because my butt ended up loving the crap out of Midna. That ending made me cry though ;~;

Top favorite areas have to be:

1. Arbiters grounds
2. Temple of Time
3. Twilight Realm
4. City In the Sky
5. Forgotten Woods

Although I don't think I really /hate/ any areas. I love 'em all, honestly. Arbiters Grounds is my friend and I's top favorites, she loves it because she can use the spinner but I love it because of the creepy atmosphere it gives off, as well as the boss battle.
@maggotry

Oh geez, Twilight Princess was my second Legend of Zelda game, after Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. I don't entirely remember which one it's been so long!

I won't lie, Twilight Princess easily became my top favorite. Especially because my butt ended up loving the crap out of Midna. That ending made me cry though ;~;

Top favorite areas have to be:

1. Arbiters grounds
2. Temple of Time
3. Twilight Realm
4. City In the Sky
5. Forgotten Woods

Although I don't think I really /hate/ any areas. I love 'em all, honestly. Arbiters Grounds is my friend and I's top favorites, she loves it because she can use the spinner but I love it because of the creepy atmosphere it gives off, as well as the boss battle.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Man this game was good. I loved how the continued with a dark theme to add to their list. It was beautiful, plus the whole goodies of new sort of deals, like wolf, two hook shots. Man what a wonderful game can't wait for this game to come out.

I have to say Ganon's battle was pretty cool with the whole getting to fight on your horse then having Zelda helping you out was one of my more favorite parts of the game. The best part is the interactions you see Link have with all these npc's now that priceless. XD.
Man this game was good. I loved how the continued with a dark theme to add to their list. It was beautiful, plus the whole goodies of new sort of deals, like wolf, two hook shots. Man what a wonderful game can't wait for this game to come out.

I have to say Ganon's battle was pretty cool with the whole getting to fight on your horse then having Zelda helping you out was one of my more favorite parts of the game. The best part is the interactions you see Link have with all these npc's now that priceless. XD.
OvJsD6v.pngje67dzK.giffQJRdDa.pnglmBVOQT.gif
@maggotry

It's literally been 5-6 since I've even touched it (it made me that frustrated XDD) but as I remember, my problem was that I couldn't steer while I was aiming, so by the time I'd almost gotten the bird in my sight, the stupid horse moved off course. Timing things like that irritate me to no end. I'm amazed you found it that easy. When I get back into it I'll watch a few playthroughs of that part, see if I can figure out the timing before I rage quit again. LOL.

I think my favorite parts of the game so far was killing the shadow bugs in that canyon village, because it was fun figuring out how to get to different places as a wolf.
@maggotry

It's literally been 5-6 since I've even touched it (it made me that frustrated XDD) but as I remember, my problem was that I couldn't steer while I was aiming, so by the time I'd almost gotten the bird in my sight, the stupid horse moved off course. Timing things like that irritate me to no end. I'm amazed you found it that easy. When I get back into it I'll watch a few playthroughs of that part, see if I can figure out the timing before I rage quit again. LOL.

I think my favorite parts of the game so far was killing the shadow bugs in that canyon village, because it was fun figuring out how to get to different places as a wolf.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I'm on my second walkthrough. Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game ever! And it got me hooked up so good, but I have only played TP and the Skyward Sword because I have Wii and no Nintendo *cries in the corner* But seriously the graphics! So great. And my favorite dungeons (I love everything in that game, but I managed to list these): 1. Arbiter's Grounds 1.5. Hyrule Castle 2. Temple of Time/Snowpeak Ruins 3. Goron Mines 4. Lakebed Temple 5. City in the Sky Am I by the way the only one who killed himself/herself when fighting against Stallord because the fight with the Spinner was so much fun? XD @Ode I think EVERYONE gets lost in Zora temple xd God's sake that place is real maze [img]http://i.imgur.com/8cYGBaY.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/A5IUJck.png[/img]
I'm on my second walkthrough. Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game ever! And it got me hooked up so good, but I have only played TP and the Skyward Sword because I have Wii and no Nintendo *cries in the corner* But seriously the graphics! So great.

And my favorite dungeons (I love everything in that game, but I managed to list these):
1. Arbiter's Grounds
1.5. Hyrule Castle
2. Temple of Time/Snowpeak Ruins
3. Goron Mines
4. Lakebed Temple
5. City in the Sky

Am I by the way the only one who killed himself/herself when fighting against Stallord because the fight with the Spinner was so much fun? XD

@Ode
I think EVERYONE gets lost in Zora temple xd God's sake that place is real maze

8cYGBaY.png A5IUJck.png
[/left]knjfug1.png

tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.png
@maggotry
My favorite part was the ending... Midna's true form is so pretty. I wish I got to see it more.
I don't think I had a favorite dungeon... I liked Hyrule Castle. I felt like I had really had a journey in order to get there.

But tbh, TP is my least favorite.....
@maggotry
My favorite part was the ending... Midna's true form is so pretty. I wish I got to see it more.
I don't think I had a favorite dungeon... I liked Hyrule Castle. I felt like I had really had a journey in order to get there.

But tbh, TP is my least favorite.....
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
1 2 3