Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC & Dragon Art
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Hoku

Treasure is perfectly fine! I was hoping to draw Theo. Is there anything you want me to keep in mind while drawing them? Like, specific features, clothes, expression, etc.? If not, I'll just go based off the written description.
@Hoku

Treasure is perfectly fine! I was hoping to draw Theo. Is there anything you want me to keep in mind while drawing them? Like, specific features, clothes, expression, etc.? If not, I'll just go based off the written description.
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Hoku yeah that works! who did you want me to draw?
@Hoku
I'd love to draw Alex using this pose ref. My art shop link is in my signature and my art blog is here if you're interested
@Hoku
I'd love to draw Alex using this pose ref. My art shop link is in my signature and my art blog is here if you're interested
EGr0skI.png
@Hoku

Sure! So both Theo and Alex then?
@Hoku

Sure! So both Theo and Alex then?
lm7NGlm.png
@Princoxx
I think the description/refs I have up there should have everything you need! 'v' If you find you're stuck somewhere you can always ask /u\

@alcion
I think you could do Alex v well if that's ok?

@KremPuff
Your work isn't quite what I'm looking for, but thank you for the offer! 'v'

@Egg
That works for me! ouo
@Princoxx
I think the description/refs I have up there should have everything you need! 'v' If you find you're stuck somewhere you can always ask /u\

@alcion
I think you could do Alex v well if that's ok?

@KremPuff
Your work isn't quite what I'm looking for, but thank you for the offer! 'v'

@Egg
That works for me! ouo
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku I could do couple art :)
Here's a link to my shop and examples :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1667936/1
@Hoku I could do couple art :)
Here's a link to my shop and examples :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1667936/1
*screeches*
@Hoku Perhaps you'd be interested in my cousin's fantastic art? She's only looking to draw dragons atm, tho.
@Hoku Perhaps you'd be interested in my cousin's fantastic art? She's only looking to draw dragons atm, tho.
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Hoku

Hey! I'm finished with Theo: (x)

Please send payment when you can and if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know!
@Hoku

Hey! I'm finished with Theo: (x)

Please send payment when you can and if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
Hi sorry to bother again I'm just checking if you received my PM. Thank you for considering me either way and best of luck in your search :)
Hi sorry to bother again I'm just checking if you received my PM. Thank you for considering me either way and best of luck in your search :)
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18