Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying 0 gems @ 1:135
1 2
^ need more gems :D
^ need more gems :D
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
^
^

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
^
^

@ronnster, How many gems do you need now? eue
@ronnster, How many gems do you need now? eue
@Undies 1050 C:

That is sort of my go to number. I dunno why. I like it, I guess. n_n
@Undies 1050 C:

That is sort of my go to number. I dunno why. I like it, I guess. n_n

@ronnster, It is a very appealing number! Woop woop, okay, sending them now! C:
@ronnster, It is a very appealing number! Woop woop, okay, sending them now! C:
@Undies

Yaaay~ Underwear Undergarment Undies to the rescue! Wutwut :D
@Undies

Yaaay~ Underwear Undergarment Undies to the rescue! Wutwut :D

@ronnster Still need gems? I could use getting rid of 223 ASAP. ._.
@ronnster Still need gems? I could use getting rid of 223 ASAP. ._.
@Fantrum I'll buy your gems, sure. I can afford 223 n__n
@Fantrum I'll buy your gems, sure. I can afford 223 n__n

@ronnster Great! I'll send them now.
@ronnster Great! I'll send them now.
1 2