Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Solved
I have looked through the forum and haven't seen any bugs like mine mentioned so I'm making a post. For the last few days my Coli options have been red. I can't play in the coli at all. I was playing for a couple hours in it one day then in the middle of it when I was about to level up it seemed to glitch where my dragons disappeared and the enemy just kept taking turns, and then this....the dreaded RED. Now I can't even use the coli at all. [b]Things I have tried[/b] 1. Cleared cashe 2. tried mulitple browsers 3. tried multiple computers, cell phones etc 4. tried safe mode [b]NONE of these things have worked[/b] I don't have anything blocking it or antivirus problem. It worked seamlessly before and then this happened. Screen shots Here is what I get [img]http://i.imgur.com/ozNCqv3.png[/img] This pops up very quickly that you can't even read it but I managed to catch a shot [img]http://i.imgur.com/7MtGJAb.png[/img]
I have looked through the forum and haven't seen any bugs like mine mentioned so I'm making a post.

For the last few days my Coli options have been red. I can't play in the coli at all.

I was playing for a couple hours in it one day then in the middle of it when I was about to level up it seemed to glitch where my dragons disappeared and the enemy just kept taking turns, and then this....the dreaded RED.

Now I can't even use the coli at all.

Things I have tried

1. Cleared cashe
2. tried mulitple browsers
3. tried multiple computers, cell phones etc
4. tried safe mode

NONE of these things have worked

I don't have anything blocking it or antivirus problem. It worked seamlessly before and then this happened.

Screen shots
Here is what I get
ozNCqv3.png

This pops up very quickly that you can't even read it but I managed to catch a shot
7MtGJAb.png
@PyroMonster This happens when you don't have a team of dragons together. Click on organize party and make sure you have dragons on your team.
@PyroMonster This happens when you don't have a team of dragons together. Click on organize party and make sure you have dragons on your team.
@chespin Oh my gosh seriously, that worked :) I honestly don't know how that happened. I was in the middle of battling with a team and it kicked me out.

So somehow it must have got rid of my team.

Thanks again :)
@chespin Oh my gosh seriously, that worked :) I honestly don't know how that happened. I was in the middle of battling with a team and it kicked me out.

So somehow it must have got rid of my team.

Thanks again :)
@PyroMonster

When your dragons become too hungry to fight they will be kicked from the team - that usually happens when you loost too many fights or the feedingtimes (8am and 4pm/16 o'clock) roll around and your dragons where pretty hungry.

So you should (if possible) have another FR tab open where you can check your dragonlair once in a while. It is also usefull to keep track of timed stuff like baldwin and swipp so that you can check in without having to leave the coliseum.
@PyroMonster

When your dragons become too hungry to fight they will be kicked from the team - that usually happens when you loost too many fights or the feedingtimes (8am and 4pm/16 o'clock) roll around and your dragons where pretty hungry.

So you should (if possible) have another FR tab open where you can check your dragonlair once in a while. It is also usefull to keep track of timed stuff like baldwin and swipp so that you can check in without having to leave the coliseum.
Ahh ok thanks @Ismaiel
I did feed them through battle however I was playing around 4pm and thats when the kick happened, so maybe it rolled over then.

Good stuff to know thanks :)
Ahh ok thanks @Ismaiel
I did feed them through battle however I was playing around 4pm and thats when the kick happened, so maybe it rolled over then.

Good stuff to know thanks :)
Scooting this over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved!
Scooting this over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png