Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Discussion
1 2 3
@Hanelli You gotta follow a walkthrough and keep a mental tally of which choices affect your alignment.
@Hanelli You gotta follow a walkthrough and keep a mental tally of which choices affect your alignment.
@Celox i am honestly not surprised you would start a smt thread. I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed. smh. As for myself, I'm currently playing smt 4 and desu overclocked. I don't think I can finish desu, though. I just... can't deal... with Naoya's face.

(@Qayin i feel like you'd enjoy this)
@Celox i am honestly not surprised you would start a smt thread. I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed. smh. As for myself, I'm currently playing smt 4 and desu overclocked. I don't think I can finish desu, though. I just... can't deal... with Naoya's face.

(@Qayin i feel like you'd enjoy this)
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
Yes I am here.

Okay, whoa, SMT is pretty much one of the most important things in my life (and Devil Survivor I owe a lot to, in a good way.)

Right now I'm (slowly...) playing Soul Hackers and P2: Innocent Sin. I tend to jump around between games, so they'll probably take me awhile to finish.

Devil Survivor is really, really important to me; it's 100% my favorite game of all time.

As for what I'm excited for, I'm not hugely excited for anything coming up right now - P5 is nice and I'm happy it's a thing, but I'm not as into Persona as a lot of people are.
Yes I am here.

Okay, whoa, SMT is pretty much one of the most important things in my life (and Devil Survivor I owe a lot to, in a good way.)

Right now I'm (slowly...) playing Soul Hackers and P2: Innocent Sin. I tend to jump around between games, so they'll probably take me awhile to finish.

Devil Survivor is really, really important to me; it's 100% my favorite game of all time.

As for what I'm excited for, I'm not hugely excited for anything coming up right now - P5 is nice and I'm happy it's a thing, but I'm not as into Persona as a lot of people are.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
U0bFCPN.png
how did i just find out this thread exists? c'mon, this is where i belong

ANYWAY i love, persona honestly, i'm sorry im a horrible smt fan but persona 4 is legitimately one of the most important things in my life

ive played pq p4 p3 and i'm super hyped for p5!!

and though i'm not really big on standalone megaten (just not my style i guess) i picked up devil survivor 2 overclocked and, man, it's really charming!

also i mean what am i without my partner, @Soujis get over here
how did i just find out this thread exists? c'mon, this is where i belong

ANYWAY i love, persona honestly, i'm sorry im a horrible smt fan but persona 4 is legitimately one of the most important things in my life

ive played pq p4 p3 and i'm super hyped for p5!!

and though i'm not really big on standalone megaten (just not my style i guess) i picked up devil survivor 2 overclocked and, man, it's really charming!

also i mean what am i without my partner, @Soujis get over here
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
Raha
he/him
EiXaXSY.png
What was the last SMT game you played or are playing right now?

playing through shin megami tensei ii because it's unbelievably important to me honestly; the early smt games are really good and i need ppl to plAY TH EM (or at the very least watch a walkthrough or letsplayarchive)

Your favorite game?

i really like the stories for smt1 and smt2; gameplay-wise smt3 is really fun to watch and persona 3 and 4 are fun except for the time management stuff which i literally can't do no matter how much i want to? dang
OH BUT i played persona q and i was going through hard mode when i picked up animal crossing to play instead *****... i love pq so bad
raidou kuzunoha is so nice tho... the aesthetic is so good

What are you excited for?

persona 5 and smt4 final (even tho i haven't played smt4 yet... i need to Get the Game)
i'm also planning on playing strange journey and soul hackers as soon as i can get my grimy little hands on them bcus ARGH I LOVE BUGABOO AND ARGH I WANT MORE DEVIL SUMMONERS
i also plan on eventually playing through/reading up on megami tensei i and ii and maybe look at last bible and stuff like that? it sounds Neat

anyway hi i don't play fr much anymore because of time constraints and motivation but my friend told me there was SMT fans here and i am here to spread the good word about shin megami tensei ii
What was the last SMT game you played or are playing right now?

playing through shin megami tensei ii because it's unbelievably important to me honestly; the early smt games are really good and i need ppl to plAY TH EM (or at the very least watch a walkthrough or letsplayarchive)

Your favorite game?

i really like the stories for smt1 and smt2; gameplay-wise smt3 is really fun to watch and persona 3 and 4 are fun except for the time management stuff which i literally can't do no matter how much i want to? dang
OH BUT i played persona q and i was going through hard mode when i picked up animal crossing to play instead *****... i love pq so bad
raidou kuzunoha is so nice tho... the aesthetic is so good

What are you excited for?

persona 5 and smt4 final (even tho i haven't played smt4 yet... i need to Get the Game)
i'm also planning on playing strange journey and soul hackers as soon as i can get my grimy little hands on them bcus ARGH I LOVE BUGABOO AND ARGH I WANT MORE DEVIL SUMMONERS
i also plan on eventually playing through/reading up on megami tensei i and ii and maybe look at last bible and stuff like that? it sounds Neat

anyway hi i don't play fr much anymore because of time constraints and motivation but my friend told me there was SMT fans here and i am here to spread the good word about shin megami tensei ii
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I have only played Devil Survivor 2, and am currently playing Persona 3!

I have watched the persona 3 movies and persona 4 anime, though. Hope to play p4 soon!

Edit: forgot to add I'm ultra hyped for SMT X Fire Emblem and p5!
I have only played Devil Survivor 2, and am currently playing Persona 3!

I have watched the persona 3 movies and persona 4 anime, though. Hope to play p4 soon!

Edit: forgot to add I'm ultra hyped for SMT X Fire Emblem and p5!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
1 2 3