Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hello! @Cami and @Cassis I'm really hoping for a male Imperial with Charcoal/Obsidian/Obsidian I was wondering if the two of you would be alright with me putting these two dragons on one of my water nests (I'd like him to have blue eyes.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3498422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34985/3498422_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16852608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168527/16852608_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know! Thanks for your time! -CaptainsLady
Hello! @Cami and @Cassis

I'm really hoping for a male Imperial with Charcoal/Obsidian/Obsidian

I was wondering if the two of you would be alright with me putting these two dragons on one of my water nests (I'd like him to have blue eyes.)

3498422_350.png

16852608_350.png

Let me know! Thanks for your time!

-CaptainsLady
6cfEJF0.png
@captainslady

Sure! I wouldn't mind. ^^ He is on cooldown right now but he can breed again in 6 days. Want me to message you when he's ready?
@captainslady

Sure! I wouldn't mind. ^^ He is on cooldown right now but he can breed again in 6 days. Want me to message you when he's ready?
@Cami

Oh thank you! And yes, that would be so wonderful! Thank you so much!
@Cami

Oh thank you! And yes, that would be so wonderful! Thank you so much!
6cfEJF0.png
Sure, that would be ok! I haven't decided on breeding plans for her yet so I wouldn't mind if you wanted to. I am in love with this color combination. But I haven't done anything like this before, how do we go about it?

@captainslady
Sure, that would be ok! I haven't decided on breeding plans for her yet so I wouldn't mind if you wanted to. I am in love with this color combination. But I haven't done anything like this before, how do we go about it?

@captainslady
@Cassis

Yay! Thank you!
When our other dragon is ready to breed I'll request a trade for both of them, for like 1 treasure. I'll put them on a nest immediately, and hopefully we'll get more than one egg!
I'm hoping for at least three so you two can each have a hatchling to decide what to do with.
I'll feed them both, and as soon as the nest is hatched (hopefully with a male baby!) I'll send them back to you both.

If no male, I would hope to try again after that. But that would certainly be up to the both of you.

I'm so very excited!
@Cassis

Yay! Thank you!
When our other dragon is ready to breed I'll request a trade for both of them, for like 1 treasure. I'll put them on a nest immediately, and hopefully we'll get more than one egg!
I'm hoping for at least three so you two can each have a hatchling to decide what to do with.
I'll feed them both, and as soon as the nest is hatched (hopefully with a male baby!) I'll send them back to you both.

If no male, I would hope to try again after that. But that would certainly be up to the both of you.

I'm so very excited!
6cfEJF0.png
@Cami
@Cassis

Hello! I was wondering if you were both ready? Soot is ready to breed now yes?
(Oh gosh I'm so excited!)
@Cami
@Cassis

Hello! I was wondering if you were both ready? Soot is ready to breed now yes?
(Oh gosh I'm so excited!)
6cfEJF0.png
@captainslady so I don't lose this

@Cami
@Cassis

Hello again. I was wondering if you two were still okay with me breeding your dragons?
Hope you're well!

@captainslady so I don't lose this

@Cami
@Cassis

Hello again. I was wondering if you two were still okay with me breeding your dragons?
Hope you're well!

6cfEJF0.png
Oh I'm sorry, I completely forgot! I can send him over at any time. ^^ Just accept the offer when you're ready.
Oh I'm sorry, I completely forgot! I can send him over at any time. ^^ Just accept the offer when you're ready.
@captainslady I'm so sorry! I switched to working nights and totally forgot about this, I will set up the trade.
@captainslady I'm so sorry! I switched to working nights and totally forgot about this, I will set up the trade.
@Cassis
Hey no worries!
Cami sent Soot over though and I got kind of impatient and found another dragon . . . they're on a nest.
But thank you for being willing! I appreciate it!
@Cassis
Hey no worries!
Cami sent Soot over though and I got kind of impatient and found another dragon . . . they're on a nest.
But thank you for being willing! I appreciate it!
6cfEJF0.png