Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music Sharing
1 2
@Sulka - I enjoyed that! I don't think I could listen to it without doing something else, though, like drawing, writing, gardening or walking. It seems perfect as a song to listen to whilst doing other things.

I'll link this song - I ony found this artist recently, but I've liked one of the bands he was in before this one for a couple of years now (:

Jayke Orvis and the Broken Band - Dreadful Sinner
@Sulka - I enjoyed that! I don't think I could listen to it without doing something else, though, like drawing, writing, gardening or walking. It seems perfect as a song to listen to whilst doing other things.

I'll link this song - I ony found this artist recently, but I've liked one of the bands he was in before this one for a couple of years now (:

Jayke Orvis and the Broken Band - Dreadful Sinner
@Epidemic YES COHEED AND CAMBRIA <3 eee sorry i had to pop in and squeal a bit.

@Faustus oh man yes i approve of this song, too. not always too fond of country, but this? this is good.

and now for something a little bit different!

Danny, Dakota & Wishing Well - A Silent Film
@Epidemic YES COHEED AND CAMBRIA <3 eee sorry i had to pop in and squeal a bit.

@Faustus oh man yes i approve of this song, too. not always too fond of country, but this? this is good.

and now for something a little bit different!

Danny, Dakota & Wishing Well - A Silent Film
[list][size=2]@gobacktwosleep THAT IS FINE, I'm glad somebody else enjoys their music as much as I do. definitely my favorite band. c:[/size][/list]
@gobacktwosleep

THAT IS FINE, I&#039;m glad somebody else enjoys their music as much as I do. definitely my favorite band. c:
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
@gobacktwosleep that link is broken! ;__;

COHEED THO
I&#039;m getting a fallout tattoo in september and I&#039;m going to ask him to slip a dragonfly in there b/c for some reason I associate the two and I love coheed a lot @__@
@gobacktwosleep that link is broken! ;__;

COHEED THO
I&#039;m getting a fallout tattoo in september and I&#039;m going to ask him to slip a dragonfly in there b/c for some reason I associate the two and I love coheed a lot @__@
Everybody should listen Okami&#039;s final battle music, The rising sun.

It&#039;s friggin amazing.
Everybody should listen Okami&#039;s final battle music, The rising sun.

It&#039;s friggin amazing.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Kahvinporo Yes! The music in that game was amazing! :3
@Kahvinporo Yes! The music in that game was amazing! :3
@Iron OOPS. thanks for telling me! fixed it now. :3

and do you mean the dragonfly from their first album? :o that might be cool!

@Kahvinporo @Zealink

Okami music is gorgeous :D but of course the entire game is gorgeous. now i kind of want to replay it aaah.

something a little more on-topic: Seasons to Cycles - 10 Years
@Iron OOPS. thanks for telling me! fixed it now. :3

and do you mean the dragonfly from their first album? :o that might be cool!

@Kahvinporo @Zealink

Okami music is gorgeous :D but of course the entire game is gorgeous. now i kind of want to replay it aaah.

something a little more on-topic: Seasons to Cycles - 10 Years
@gobacktwosleep sorry, this isn&#039;t my type of music at all. I&#039;ll admit, though, the singer&#039;s voice is quite good.

Singing Hill ~Harmonics TILIA~ by Akiko Shikata.
@gobacktwosleep sorry, this isn&#039;t my type of music at all. I&#039;ll admit, though, the singer&#039;s voice is quite good.

Singing Hill ~Harmonics TILIA~ by Akiko Shikata.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
1 2