Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music Sharing
1 2
i was going to put this in forum games, but this isn't much of a game. ;w; essentially, one person posts a youtube link to a song they like. they also say their opinion of the song above them, what the song reminds them of, etc. etc. it continues this way, with the next person stating their thoughts on the song above them and posting a new one! all music is allowed.

please do not bash or say rude comments about other people's music. you are allowed to say you dislike it or that it's not your type of music! just don't talk about how much you hate it and how only 12 year olds listen to that band or whatever. drama is bad and some people like me are a bit insecure about their musical taste soooo

okay here's my song uvu
fineshrine by purity ring
i was going to put this in forum games, but this isn't much of a game. ;w; essentially, one person posts a youtube link to a song they like. they also say their opinion of the song above them, what the song reminds them of, etc. etc. it continues this way, with the next person stating their thoughts on the song above them and posting a new one! all music is allowed.

please do not bash or say rude comments about other people's music. you are allowed to say you dislike it or that it's not your type of music! just don't talk about how much you hate it and how only 12 year olds listen to that band or whatever. drama is bad and some people like me are a bit insecure about their musical taste soooo

okay here's my song uvu
fineshrine by purity ring
gApsQ4I.png
Sounds interesting! Sadly, I am on a computer that will not let me on YouTube.
Check out Lost Prophets song, Where We Belong.
Sounds interesting! Sadly, I am on a computer that will not let me on YouTube.
Check out Lost Prophets song, Where We Belong.
Hmmm I listened to fineshrine, it's pretty catchy, I'd probably need a few more listens to get really on board with it though. It takes a while for me to decide how I feel about a voice sometimes!!

I remember being like 12 or so when that LostProphets album came out and I remember the song really clearly because I brought it camping with me haha

Step Inside by John Brown's Body
Hmmm I listened to fineshrine, it's pretty catchy, I'd probably need a few more listens to get really on board with it though. It takes a while for me to decide how I feel about a voice sometimes!!

I remember being like 12 or so when that LostProphets album came out and I remember the song really clearly because I brought it camping with me haha

Step Inside by John Brown's Body
Love this thread!

@Iron: That's a pretty good song. Not usually what I listen too, but I like it. It's relaxing, and I like the singer's voice. Will definitely give it a listen again.

This is The Town by Ivy and Gold, an up and coming duo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFikDTN45I
Love this thread!

@Iron: That's a pretty good song. Not usually what I listen too, but I like it. It's relaxing, and I like the singer's voice. Will definitely give it a listen again.

This is The Town by Ivy and Gold, an up and coming duo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFikDTN45I
@Zealink: I'm glad you like it! JBB has done a lot for me and I have a backpiece of one of their designs and I just get really emotional about it!

I really liked that song! It's like.. really dramatic and over-the-top and her sound is a lot like Ellie Goulding who I like. Cool video too.

This song is pretty old but with them coming to the local music festival next month, I'm way too excited and I can't stop listening to them!
The Roots - The Seed (2.0)
[Content: Mild Language]
@Zealink: I'm glad you like it! JBB has done a lot for me and I have a backpiece of one of their designs and I just get really emotional about it!

I really liked that song! It's like.. really dramatic and over-the-top and her sound is a lot like Ellie Goulding who I like. Cool video too.

This song is pretty old but with them coming to the local music festival next month, I'm way too excited and I can't stop listening to them!
The Roots - The Seed (2.0)
[Content: Mild Language]
@Iron - Ooh, that's a really cool song! It's generally not what I listen to, but it's quite nice and I love the beat/vocals.

Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful; one of my favorite songs right now, haha.
@Iron - Ooh, that's a really cool song! It's generally not what I listen to, but it's quite nice and I love the beat/vocals.

Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful; one of my favorite songs right now, haha.
xen1_zps6a13c5ff.png
tumblr
@Lunaa

I normally don't enjoy music like this but I really, really love his voice! The chorus is kind of repetitive but I can't get enough of hearing him sing it, haha. Cheesy love songs are always fun, and this one really did it right. c:

Coheed and Cambria - Domino the Destitute

I know that Coheed is a far throw from most of the music in this thread but it's one of my favorite songs and I just wanted to share it with some more people--even if it's not everyone's kind of thing. c:
@Lunaa

I normally don't enjoy music like this but I really, really love his voice! The chorus is kind of repetitive but I can't get enough of hearing him sing it, haha. Cheesy love songs are always fun, and this one really did it right. c:

Coheed and Cambria - Domino the Destitute

I know that Coheed is a far throw from most of the music in this thread but it's one of my favorite songs and I just wanted to share it with some more people--even if it's not everyone's kind of thing. c:
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
@Epidemic

Oh, I think this isn't really for me. The singer's voice bothers me a lot. The music is really good though. I can see why you like the band, they're talented.

As long as we're posting stuff that's a bit out there, let me try to lure some people to the classical music side.

Allegri's Miserere Mei

Allegri's music is the definition of angelic.
@Epidemic

Oh, I think this isn't really for me. The singer's voice bothers me a lot. The music is really good though. I can see why you like the band, they're talented.

As long as we're posting stuff that's a bit out there, let me try to lure some people to the classical music side.

Allegri's Miserere Mei

Allegri's music is the definition of angelic.
@zealink for me music like this requires a certain mood and gladly this hit the spot now :) Goes greatly as background music and calms. If I needed to focus on writing or drawing this would be good for that. I'm saving this in my youtube favourites ;3 definitely not for listening every day, but still a good find. Thanks!

and angelic isn't that bad of a description. :D

Nujabes feat. Uyama Hiroto or maybe the other way around - Windspeaks

I have no idea how to classify this except Nujabes' music in general is hip-hop inspired. Too bad he passed away last year. :( I really like some of his pieces!
@zealink for me music like this requires a certain mood and gladly this hit the spot now :) Goes greatly as background music and calms. If I needed to focus on writing or drawing this would be good for that. I'm saving this in my youtube favourites ;3 definitely not for listening every day, but still a good find. Thanks!

and angelic isn't that bad of a description. :D

Nujabes feat. Uyama Hiroto or maybe the other way around - Windspeaks

I have no idea how to classify this except Nujabes' music in general is hip-hop inspired. Too bad he passed away last year. :( I really like some of his pieces!
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
@Sulka I'm the same way, can't listen to it all the time, but on certain days...yep.

I'll give your song a listen when I get home :)
@Sulka I'm the same way, can't listen to it all the time, but on certain days...yep.

I'll give your song a listen when I get home :)
1 2