Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >CZH< Subspecies! Cheap for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@ceejay @hannahbbug3
The Obsidian/Obsidian/Silver would be 46 gems, correct? If so I would like to buy!
@ceejay @hannahbbug3
The Obsidian/Obsidian/Silver would be 46 gems, correct? If so I would like to buy!
@inkdeathspell

Yes, that's correct. I'll set up the CR c:
@inkdeathspell

Yes, that's correct. I'll set up the CR c:
@sionainn

He sold to one of the ping list people, but I did set you up on the ping list for the next hatching!
@sionainn

He sold to one of the ping list people, but I did set you up on the ping list for the next hatching!
@Ceejay

Thank you!
@Ceejay

Thank you!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
Announcement! The Red Sky breed is now an official subspecies of Wind Flight! If you are a member of Wind Flight, you can see their official page here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/1662769

Rowan and Raya will be hatching three eggs TOMORROW! If anyone would like to reserve one of these new subspecies, please let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist!

@KerfiorsAr @SoullessRogue @WhiskyAndCigars @Dodongo @BeaVoyager @chezameed @dinomilkshakes @Kururin @karmarsi @mitchy @adamanta @shardofsun @thesilverfox @zenhugz @domayne @MarcusSauter @overthewolf @bloodbag @seagu @pepster @wildhorsehunter @calixia @camrrito @kiira @inkdeathspell @aeroden @metaldawn71 @corr @elision @MarisNsane @permanent @overthewolf @koujaboy @inversion @seracosmos @Koujaboy @gazehound @Korynia @Winterferns @renr04 @TruthStream @Chiachi @maisons @Covalentbonds @FireLordAzula @youarebutt @momentsofclarity @MrsM
Announcement! The Red Sky breed is now an official subspecies of Wind Flight! If you are a member of Wind Flight, you can see their official page here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/1662769

Rowan and Raya will be hatching three eggs TOMORROW! If anyone would like to reserve one of these new subspecies, please let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist!

@KerfiorsAr @SoullessRogue @WhiskyAndCigars @Dodongo @BeaVoyager @chezameed @dinomilkshakes @Kururin @karmarsi @mitchy @adamanta @shardofsun @thesilverfox @zenhugz @domayne @MarcusSauter @overthewolf @bloodbag @seagu @pepster @wildhorsehunter @calixia @camrrito @kiira @inkdeathspell @aeroden @metaldawn71 @corr @elision @MarisNsane @permanent @overthewolf @koujaboy @inversion @seracosmos @Koujaboy @gazehound @Korynia @Winterferns @renr04 @TruthStream @Chiachi @maisons @Covalentbonds @FireLordAzula @youarebutt @momentsofclarity @MrsM
@hannahbbug3 how much will they be
@hannahbbug3 how much will they be
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter I was thinking in the 20-30kt range (30-45G), but I'm willing to negotiate :) Imps would be closer to 20k, and coatls closer to 30k, and there's potential for XXX XXY XYX etc...
@wildhorsehunter I was thinking in the 20-30kt range (30-45G), but I'm willing to negotiate :) Imps would be closer to 20k, and coatls closer to 30k, and there's potential for XXX XXY XYX etc...
@hannahbbug3 can you ping me for a imp
@hannahbbug3 can you ping me for a imp
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter I most certainly will! They're hatching tomorrow :)
@wildhorsehunter I most certainly will! They're hatching tomorrow :)
@hannahbbug3

Can i please be taken off the ping? ;o;
@hannahbbug3

Can i please be taken off the ping? ;o;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19