Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] GORGEOUS Imps 250k DG|330k TG!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello and welcome! New board because the old one was getting cluttered.

I am currently taking 0 reservation(s) for my next clutches of Imp hatchlings. I have 4 breeding pairs currently, 3 of which are DG (double-gened) and one that is TG (triple gened).

Pair one
[STATUS: CLOSED]
Price: 250k (105k down)

cJRBv44.png

This pair will provide Iridescent primary with either Shimmer or Eye Spot secondary. Hatchlings will be beautiful rosy/monochrome tones.

Pair two
Price: 330k (120k down)

AENfcs4.png

This pair will provide either Iridescent or Tiger primary, Eye Spot secondary, and Gembond tertiary. Hatchlings will be dark monochromes with a small chance of Mulberry secondary, with a nice range of terts spanning darks to ice/white to pinks and reds.

Pair three
[STATUS: FULL]
Price: 280k (110k down)

XsXWzXs.png

This pair will provide guaranteed Iridescent and Shimmer. The hatchlings will have beautiful Ice primary with lovely neon wings.

BREED DATE: OCTOBER 1

SLOT 1: Vendrus (male Imp, PAID)
SLOT 2: Flighter (PAID)
SLOT 3: Xairathan (PAID, FP)

Pair four

zwJ96xZ.png

This pair will provide Iridescent gene and either Seraph or Shimmer secondary. The hatchlings, as you can see, will most likely have colorful bodies with dark wings, but there is also potential for a dark/dark baby!

BREED DATE: SEPTEMBER 19

SLOT 1: Desupon (down payment made)
SLOT 2: Louscyther (PAID, FP)
SLOT 3: Aisheyru (PAID)

Important info:

1. In the (unlucky) event of too few eggs, the person with first pick gets a hatchling and the rest are first come, first serve, with whoever is left on the list after all hatchlings have been claimed getting rolled over to next clutch.
2. All treasure from these reserves goes toward improving current breeding pairs and/or making new ones. Therefore, I am currently unable to refund, sorry.
3. If you pay the reserve price and provide a boon, you will get first pick.
4. In the event that an Imp hatchling appears and is the Imp of my dreams, I reserve the right to claim it. If this happens and you have first pick (and the dragon I take happens to be your pick), we can discuss refund of your boon or you may have first pick of the next clutch.
5. Please PING me when you'd like to make a reservation so I don't miss you!
6. IF NO BOON IS PROVIDED, hatchlings will be first come, first served on hatch day, with first pick going to me.
7. If none of the hatchlings meet your standards, you are more than welcome to roll your reserve over to the next breed date.
8. You may make the down payment listed for each pair, but the rest is due on or before hatch day. Payments are fine as long as the full payment is complete by hatch day.

PLEASE PING TO MAKE A RESERVATION AND THANK YOU FOR READING!
Hello and welcome! New board because the old one was getting cluttered.

I am currently taking 0 reservation(s) for my next clutches of Imp hatchlings. I have 4 breeding pairs currently, 3 of which are DG (double-gened) and one that is TG (triple gened).

Pair one

cJRBv44.png

This pair will provide Iridescent primary with either Shimmer or Eye Spot secondary. Hatchlings will be beautiful rosy/monochrome tones.

Pair two
Price: 330k (120k down)

AENfcs4.png

This pair will provide either Iridescent or Tiger primary, Eye Spot secondary, and Gembond tertiary. Hatchlings will be dark monochromes with a small chance of Mulberry secondary, with a nice range of terts spanning darks to ice/white to pinks and reds.

Pair three
Price: 280k (110k down)

XsXWzXs.png

This pair will provide guaranteed Iridescent and Shimmer. The hatchlings will have beautiful Ice primary with lovely neon wings.

BREED DATE: OCTOBER 1

SLOT 1: Vendrus (male Imp, PAID)
SLOT 2: Flighter (PAID)
SLOT 3: Xairathan (PAID, FP)

Pair four

zwJ96xZ.png

This pair will provide Iridescent gene and either Seraph or Shimmer secondary. The hatchlings, as you can see, will most likely have colorful bodies with dark wings, but there is also potential for a dark/dark baby!

BREED DATE: SEPTEMBER 19

SLOT 1: Desupon (down payment made)
SLOT 2: Louscyther (PAID, FP)
SLOT 3: Aisheyru (PAID)

Important info:

1. In the (unlucky) event of too few eggs, the person with first pick gets a hatchling and the rest are first come, first serve, with whoever is left on the list after all hatchlings have been claimed getting rolled over to next clutch.
2. All treasure from these reserves goes toward improving current breeding pairs and/or making new ones. Therefore, I am currently unable to refund, sorry.
3. If you pay the reserve price and provide a boon, you will get first pick.
4. In the event that an Imp hatchling appears and is the Imp of my dreams, I reserve the right to claim it. If this happens and you have first pick (and the dragon I take happens to be your pick), we can discuss refund of your boon or you may have first pick of the next clutch.
5. Please PING me when you'd like to make a reservation so I don't miss you!
6. IF NO BOON IS PROVIDED, hatchlings will be first come, first served on hatch day, with first pick going to me.
7. If none of the hatchlings meet your standards, you are more than welcome to roll your reserve over to the next breed date.
8. You may make the down payment listed for each pair, but the rest is due on or before hatch day. Payments are fine as long as the full payment is complete by hatch day.

PLEASE PING TO MAKE A RESERVATION AND THANK YOU FOR READING!
HjaBGJV.png
You may also ask to be pinged about purchasing leftover hatchlings from any clutch or to be placed on future breeding cycles. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME BEFORE I CAN PING YOU, PLEASE NOTIFY ME VIA MESSAGE WHAT YOUR NAME USED TO BE SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST.

PING LIST FOR FUTURE BREED CYCLES AND LEFTOVER HATCHLINGS
  • Elphaba for Sakura/Adonis (next breed cycle)
  • Wintaer for Phoebe/Cole & Persephone/Hades (leftover hatchlings & future breeds)
  • rivenmist for Adonis/Sakura (white/rose male hatchling)
You may also ask to be pinged about purchasing leftover hatchlings from any clutch or to be placed on future breeding cycles. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME BEFORE I CAN PING YOU, PLEASE NOTIFY ME VIA MESSAGE WHAT YOUR NAME USED TO BE SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST.

PING LIST FOR FUTURE BREED CYCLES AND LEFTOVER HATCHLINGS
  • Elphaba for Sakura/Adonis (next breed cycle)
  • Wintaer for Phoebe/Cole & Persephone/Hades (leftover hatchlings & future breeds)
  • rivenmist for Adonis/Sakura (white/rose male hatchling)
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
I want to reserve one from pair one, but I'm broke currently. So I'll have to get on earning now. But I have stuff to do, so that'll have to wait. Until tomorrow hopefully.
I want to reserve one from pair one, but I'm broke currently. So I'll have to get on earning now. But I have stuff to do, so that'll have to wait. Until tomorrow hopefully.
1 2 3 4 5