Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102
@culex

it apprears that these have been moved to Materials from Other:
  • Shattered Ceramic Jar
  • Broken Pottery Jar
@culex

it apprears that these have been moved to Materials from Other:
  • Shattered Ceramic Jar
  • Broken Pottery Jar
@Lapillus
Um, they're already in Materials tab? :x
@Lapillus
Um, they're already in Materials tab? :x
@culex,

I must have missed that move because they're showing up in OTHER in mine copy.
@culex,

I must have missed that move because they're showing up in OTHER in mine copy.
@trixyr
Mark
@trixyr
Mark
MRMeAKr.png
This thing is made of awesomesauce! It looks kind of daunting but I think most of its aspects are really useful for a newbie.

Thanks for sharing and keeping it up to date.
This thing is made of awesomesauce! It looks kind of daunting but I think most of its aspects are really useful for a newbie.

Thanks for sharing and keeping it up to date.
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o6_1280.png
omg This is exactly what i was looking for
omg This is exactly what i was looking for
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
Can you add me for updates? and when an update happens, how do i change it in my copy?
Can you add me for updates? and when an update happens, how do i change it in my copy?
Please add me to the Ping List <3 <3 Spread Sheets are my JAM!!
Please add me to the Ping List <3 <3 Spread Sheets are my JAM!!
Heyo, I've put in the last two site updates in, and repriced everything. Hoping that soon I'll have the Baldwin calculations fixed. Have hired help on that front.

If you don't want to start anew, you have to View Hidden Sheets, Settings, and add Butterfly to the Secondary listing. Then, copy/paste the new stuff: 9 Food, 10 Apparel, 1 Familiar, 14 Skins, 7 Other. And don't forget the new pricings.

(ZathuraRoy, to change it in your copy, you can either make a new copy and paste your dragons, and the quantity you have of stuff, into a new sheet...or, you can add new rows to the bottom, and type in or copy/paste the new data, AND copy/paste the calculating cells from an old row to the new ones.

@9lley @Adrie @Alcides @Aviana @Baroness @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Ceiling @chamilet @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Desie @dogking @DragonSanctuary @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @FForFox @flippedside @flybeatRemix @Hailey @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @JadedSidhe @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Lapillus @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @ShadowRising @ShikoRae @skyarising @SkylarJayne @SlainCane @Snakefeather @spacegrump @Speks @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @StarriannaFlare @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @TCTLG @TheHats @Valkyr @WolfanTerror @YukiDaviji @ZathuraRoy
Heyo, I've put in the last two site updates in, and repriced everything. Hoping that soon I'll have the Baldwin calculations fixed. Have hired help on that front.

If you don't want to start anew, you have to View Hidden Sheets, Settings, and add Butterfly to the Secondary listing. Then, copy/paste the new stuff: 9 Food, 10 Apparel, 1 Familiar, 14 Skins, 7 Other. And don't forget the new pricings.

(ZathuraRoy, to change it in your copy, you can either make a new copy and paste your dragons, and the quantity you have of stuff, into a new sheet...or, you can add new rows to the bottom, and type in or copy/paste the new data, AND copy/paste the calculating cells from an old row to the new ones.

@9lley @Adrie @Alcides @Aviana @Baroness @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Ceiling @chamilet @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Desie @dogking @DragonSanctuary @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @FForFox @flippedside @flybeatRemix @Hailey @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @JadedSidhe @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Lapillus @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @ShadowRising @ShikoRae @skyarising @SkylarJayne @SlainCane @Snakefeather @spacegrump @Speks @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @StarriannaFlare @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @TCTLG @TheHats @Valkyr @WolfanTerror @YukiDaviji @ZathuraRoy
@Culex Has Rockbreaker's Emblem been changed to Stonekeeper's Emblem?
@Culex Has Rockbreaker's Emblem been changed to Stonekeeper's Emblem?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102