Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roi&Rie's Art Shop [* q*]
1 2 3 4
@roiyalty eee, please add me to your pinglist as well? *u*
@roiyalty eee, please add me to your pinglist as well? *u*
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu

^ 7^ Yes of course, I just added you! ///
@Xieu

^ 7^ Yes of course, I just added you! ///
find me at: tumblr | blogger | twitter
@Eimitan | @Xieu | @Alphajet

^ q^)9 Reopened, one slot! Don't mind my delayed replies, I'm a bit distracted! I've actually got a lot of work this week and next, but I hope to squeeze in time to do commissions!
@Eimitan | @Xieu | @Alphajet

^ q^)9 Reopened, one slot! Don't mind my delayed replies, I'm a bit distracted! I've actually got a lot of work this week and next, but I hope to squeeze in time to do commissions!
@roiyalty
Ahh you opened up again!~ I'm definitely looking to order more chibis soon, but I'm broke right now x . x
I'll give someone else a chance to snag that slot while I work on some more refs & stuff <3
(still treasuring those two chibis you drew for me ;u;)
@roiyalty
Ahh you opened up again!~ I'm definitely looking to order more chibis soon, but I'm broke right now x . x
I'll give someone else a chance to snag that slot while I work on some more refs & stuff <3
(still treasuring those two chibis you drew for me ;u;)
@roiyalty ref: you can choose between two ocs (if you don't mind, of course *u*)
- this lady 1 | 2, either outfit is a-ok
- this weird boy
personality: sagiso is emotionless/elegant/graceful; Shub is hotheaded/cocky/overconfident
hair color: Sagiso's is a weird dull orangy, red colour but all the refs are pretty accurate :'D and Shun has brown hair eye color: turquoise for sagiso and lighter-brown-than-hair but still brown for Shun
extra notes: if you could draw swords for either if them depending on whoever you pick, that'd be v great ;w; Sagiso wields dual swords, while Shun just has two but he only uses one at a time xD
offer: gems! also have a couple of accents/skins if you're interested I can throw at you ^w^ I've got these~~
8D
@roiyalty ref: you can choose between two ocs (if you don't mind, of course *u*)
- this lady 1 | 2, either outfit is a-ok
- this weird boy
personality: sagiso is emotionless/elegant/graceful; Shub is hotheaded/cocky/overconfident
hair color: Sagiso's is a weird dull orangy, red colour but all the refs are pretty accurate :'D and Shun has brown hair eye color: turquoise for sagiso and lighter-brown-than-hair but still brown for Shun
extra notes: if you could draw swords for either if them depending on whoever you pick, that'd be v great ;w; Sagiso wields dual swords, while Shun just has two but he only uses one at a time xD
offer: gems! also have a couple of accents/skins if you're interested I can throw at you ^w^ I've got these~~
8D
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@roiyalty
do you have a slot, if yes, can i have one? :o
if not, can i be on the ping list?
@roiyalty
do you have a slot, if yes, can i have one? :o
if not, can i be on the ping list?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Xieu

Omg, what cute OCs, this is gonna be so hard to choose. ///// o<-<///// Hehe, I'll gladly accept! @//v//@ That last accent is so nice ahhh!!!////

I'll send you a message with a WIP for approval when I get a sketch done! ^ q^)9 You can choose then to send full payment or wait for me to send a watermarked, downsized version and send payment then!!

@MoonGoddess

; 7;// Hehe, I just filled the slot, but I'll gladly add you to the ping list!
@Xieu

Omg, what cute OCs, this is gonna be so hard to choose. ///// o<-<///// Hehe, I'll gladly accept! @//v//@ That last accent is so nice ahhh!!!////

I'll send you a message with a WIP for approval when I get a sketch done! ^ q^)9 You can choose then to send full payment or wait for me to send a watermarked, downsized version and send payment then!!

@MoonGoddess

; 7;// Hehe, I just filled the slot, but I'll gladly add you to the ping list!
1 2 3 4