Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roi&Rie's Art Shop [* q*]
1 2 3 4
@Riekun
> v > How much of a bribe would you want for a couple piece?
@Riekun
> v > How much of a bribe would you want for a couple piece?
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette Ohhh boy I guess it would depend if it was doodle or chibi? ' 7' doodles would be cheaper I'd probably just ask for double the price! If it was chibis tho I might even ask triple the price? ; w; Trying to draw couple chibis is such a struggle, their big heads make it kinda hard!
@Popette Ohhh boy I guess it would depend if it was doodle or chibi? ' 7' doodles would be cheaper I'd probably just ask for double the price! If it was chibis tho I might even ask triple the price? ; w; Trying to draw couple chibis is such a struggle, their big heads make it kinda hard!
@Riekun
Ahh you know what, what if I gave you the silks, the fieldtools, and 150k? I could cut the price of those silks in half for you c:
(I'm not too rich in treasure right now either tbh ^^')
@Riekun
Ahh you know what, what if I gave you the silks, the fieldtools, and 150k? I could cut the price of those silks in half for you c:
(I'm not too rich in treasure right now either tbh ^^')
@Riekun
So hm... 600kt for a couple doodle would be okay? ^^
This is the couple.
I can provide more refs if it's okay!

@roiyalty
Are you just offering chibis? o:
@Riekun
So hm... 600kt for a couple doodle would be okay? ^^
This is the couple.
I can provide more refs if it's okay!

@roiyalty
Are you just offering chibis? o:
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette

; 7; Hehe, as of right now I am! Mostly because I didn't think anybody would be interested in my regulart art! O ^O)9 I don't have any pricing on them, but since it's virtual currency I'd be willing to only go up to a waist up. ; v; Hehe.

I know I flip flop like crazy on style/coloring style, was there a certain pic/style that caught your eye? O 7O)9 Or were you just wondering, hehe?
@Popette

; 7; Hehe, as of right now I am! Mostly because I didn't think anybody would be interested in my regulart art! O ^O)9 I don't have any pricing on them, but since it's virtual currency I'd be willing to only go up to a waist up. ; v; Hehe.

I know I flip flop like crazy on style/coloring style, was there a certain pic/style that caught your eye? O 7O)9 Or were you just wondering, hehe?
find me at: tumblr | blogger | twitter
@Alphajet Ahhhh you're very kind-! 8 78 Yes, I wouldn't mind that at all! I'll accept! Once I send you a WIP you can send me the payment, does that sound alright? ^ 7^ I should be done ether by today or tomorrow! I have work today so we'll see how busy/tired I get!

@Popette hNNGGGG that's actually such a cute couple ***?! 8 78//// If you do have any more refs that would be nice--!! Go ahead and fill out a form and I'll accept yours as well!!
@Alphajet Ahhhh you're very kind-! 8 78 Yes, I wouldn't mind that at all! I'll accept! Once I send you a WIP you can send me the payment, does that sound alright? ^ 7^ I should be done ether by today or tomorrow! I have work today so we'll see how busy/tired I get!

@Popette hNNGGGG that's actually such a cute couple ***?! 8 78//// If you do have any more refs that would be nice--!! Go ahead and fill out a form and I'll accept yours as well!!
@Riekun
Eeeep that's awesome! >u< Sounds good to me~ Take your time, and thank you sooo much again! <3
@Riekun
Eeeep that's awesome! >u< Sounds good to me~ Take your time, and thank you sooo much again! <3
@roiyalty
Ahh, your regular art is great though! @ v @ None in specific since they were all pretty great from what I've seen but hm... Do you think 500k for a waist up of this girl would be okay? (( I'll fill out an app if the price is okay! - wave wave- ))

@Riekun
Thank youu! They're super cute indeed!
ref: Near the front is a few more pics of them together ( some with her brother. but sh. )

This is Rahim's reference pic
personality: Marigold & Rahim is a really fun childish couple, bonding over sweets and pizza. They're going to eventually own a pizzeria together raise Therapy Dogs together :3
hair color: Blonde & Black
eye color: Light pale blue & deep brown
extra notes: Nothing in specific but do ask!

offer: 600kt! // ON THAT NOTE, whats your ratio for gems?
@roiyalty
Ahh, your regular art is great though! @ v @ None in specific since they were all pretty great from what I've seen but hm... Do you think 500k for a waist up of this girl would be okay? (( I'll fill out an app if the price is okay! - wave wave- ))

@Riekun
Thank youu! They're super cute indeed!
ref: Near the front is a few more pics of them together ( some with her brother. but sh. )

This is Rahim's reference pic
personality: Marigold & Rahim is a really fun childish couple, bonding over sweets and pizza. They're going to eventually own a pizzeria together raise Therapy Dogs together :3
hair color: Blonde & Black
eye color: Light pale blue & deep brown
extra notes: Nothing in specific but do ask!

offer: 600kt! // ON THAT NOTE, whats your ratio for gems?
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@roiyalty Whoa I just noticed you're also open! Gahhh why are your chibis all so nice I'm gonna go broke now ;u; If you don't mind I'm just gonna copy+paste what I wrote before to see if you'd be interested in drawing my OCs as well? <3 [b]ref[/b]: Breeze [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/e80d255e4e4957a0d18adb09a56155e7/tumblr_nx8bqo3OKL1qjdl0no1_1280.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/iNpCG9S.png][x][/url] [url=http://orig05.deviantart.net/f606/f/2015/306/a/1/38_by_thelazybunnybree-d9fcmsi.png][x][/url] [b]personality[/b]: Super cheerful and optimistic, bright and bubbly all the time~ [b]hair color[/b]: Sky blue-ish [b]eye color[/b]: Aqua [b]extra notes[/b]: Feel free to draw any cutesy or weird design on her shirt! [b]offer[/b]: See below... [b]ref[/b]: Silva [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/fce16515ad15a66649285ba45cf8f8a7/tumblr_nxmyxhnEoG1qjdl0no1_1280.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/M2G2Ybm.png][x][/url] [url=http://orig14.deviantart.net/dd8b/f/2015/306/a/9/39_by_thelazybunnybree-d9fcmsx.png][x][/url] [b]personality[/b]: Total sweetheart, super warm and friendly with a bit of a cool edge~ [b]hair color[/b]: White w/ hot pink tips [b]eye color[/b]: Blue [b]extra notes[/b]: ~ [b]offer[/b]: Would you be interested in any of these items? [item=will o' the ember][item=mesa mechanojets] (I have lots more apparel too, just ask and I'll let you know if I have it? <3) Or any of the skins/accents [url=http://imgur.com/a/WoVmV]here?[/url]
@roiyalty
Whoa I just noticed you're also open! Gahhh why are your chibis all so nice I'm gonna go broke now ;u;

If you don't mind I'm just gonna copy+paste what I wrote before to see if you'd be interested in drawing my OCs as well? <3

ref: Breeze [x] [x] [x]
personality: Super cheerful and optimistic, bright and bubbly all the time~
hair color: Sky blue-ish
eye color: Aqua
extra notes: Feel free to draw any cutesy or weird design on her shirt!

offer: See below...

ref: Silva [x] [x] [x]
personality: Total sweetheart, super warm and friendly with a bit of a cool edge~
hair color: White w/ hot pink tips
eye color: Blue
extra notes: ~

offer: Would you be interested in any of these items?
Will o' the Ember Mesa Mechanojets
(I have lots more apparel too, just ask and I'll let you know if I have it? <3)
Or any of the skins/accents here?
@Popette

* ^*/// Oh what a cutie, haha, I wouldn't mind at all! //// Just fill out the form and I'll happily accept, hehe ////

@Alphajet

OH MAN I didn't realize I accidentally kept my status on closed hlsdkdjsf //HOPED NOBODY NOTICED MY MISTAKE LOL! ^ Q^ But yes, I'm open!

; 7; Hehe, I'm not too familiar with the items since I just joined, oops. I'm mostly looking for accents for Coatls (M/F), Spirals (M) and Imperials (F)? Haha I'm still looking (slowly) through your items! * n* But those are the desirable ones, if you can point any out to me, lol. ////
@Popette

* ^*/// Oh what a cutie, haha, I wouldn't mind at all! //// Just fill out the form and I'll happily accept, hehe ////

@Alphajet

OH MAN I didn't realize I accidentally kept my status on closed hlsdkdjsf //HOPED NOBODY NOTICED MY MISTAKE LOL! ^ Q^ But yes, I'm open!

; 7; Hehe, I'm not too familiar with the items since I just joined, oops. I'm mostly looking for accents for Coatls (M/F), Spirals (M) and Imperials (F)? Haha I'm still looking (slowly) through your items! * n* But those are the desirable ones, if you can point any out to me, lol. ////
find me at: tumblr | blogger | twitter
1 2 3 4