Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Novakid's Accents ft. Holiday Lights
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
@novakid

Hello, I'd like a copy of Holiday Lights Spiral F!
@novakid

Hello, I'd like a copy of Holiday Lights Spiral F!
@Malliya I'm currently sold out on them, but I will mark down your interest for a future reprint! Thanks :)
@Malliya I'm currently sold out on them, but I will mark down your interest for a future reprint! Thanks :)
@novakid I'd love a female snapper holiday accent :O
@novakid I'd love a female snapper holiday accent :O
@FruityHoofbeast I'm currently out of stock but I'll write you down as being interested in a reprint! Thanks!
@FruityHoofbeast I'm currently out of stock but I'll write you down as being interested in a reprint! Thanks!
@novakid

HELLO! Can I send you 350 gems to prepay for Holiday Lights for Tundra female? Btw> < your artwork is amazing!!
@novakid

HELLO! Can I send you 350 gems to prepay for Holiday Lights for Tundra female? Btw> < your artwork is amazing!!
@fratze I sent you a PM about this, but I don't currently have any F Tundra in stock. Would you like your payment to be a prepayment for the next print, or would you like me to return your gems?
@fratze I sent you a PM about this, but I don't currently have any F Tundra in stock. Would you like your payment to be a prepayment for the next print, or would you like me to return your gems?
@novakid of course a payment for next print! I love it! Thank you^ ^
@novakid of course a payment for next print! I love it! Thank you^ ^
@novakid i'd like to purchase a Holiday Lights M accent for male tundras if you have some!
@novakid i'd like to purchase a Holiday Lights M accent for male tundras if you have some!
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly I still have a couple of those left! Send me the cash at your leisure :)
@Starly I still have a couple of those left! Send me the cash at your leisure :)
@novakid
would you consider split payment. gems and tresure?
and do you have any male tundras left?
@novakid
would you consider split payment. gems and tresure?
and do you have any male tundras left?
tumblr_nhz53tcyje1rby04wo1_540_by_ominous_impression-d8gbfij.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24