Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | story behind your username?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
I like thylacines. c:
I like thylacines. c:
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
I like dragons (surprise!), and Thalyne was the name I made up for my first D&D character.
I like dragons (surprise!), and Thalyne was the name I made up for my first D&D character.
when my girlfriend and i first met, she easily compared me to a sunfish while I thought of her as a honey badger. the "eesh" part made it even more unique :3
when my girlfriend and i first met, she easily compared me to a sunfish while I thought of her as a honey badger. the "eesh" part made it even more unique :3
5c3dRvJ.gif tXdfaCc.gif swIAuAe.gif
Needed a name for my Skyrim character, so I hit the random button on a generator a few times and voila.
I didn't really have a better idea for a usename sooo..this one stuck.
Needed a name for my Skyrim character, so I hit the random button on a generator a few times and voila.
I didn't really have a better idea for a usename sooo..this one stuck.
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
It's a Calvin and Hobbes reference, I use it on every site.

People tell me it makes them happy, so I'm never changing it.
It's a Calvin and Hobbes reference, I use it on every site.

People tell me it makes them happy, so I'm never changing it.
Zounds!
Okay so me and a bestfriend watch BBC's Sherlock and he dubbed me Sherlock and he's John. So this is what I came up with! It's a better username than what I've come up with in the past.
Okay so me and a bestfriend watch BBC's Sherlock and he dubbed me Sherlock and he's John. So this is what I came up with! It's a better username than what I've come up with in the past.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Me and a few friends thought it would be cute to have all pastry theme names.
Me and a few friends thought it would be cute to have all pastry theme names.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
I've used mine forever but the idea was I like how Miss sounds and I technically am a miss. Add on that I'm an anime fan and their you go.
I've used mine forever but the idea was I like how Miss sounds and I technically am a miss. Add on that I'm an anime fan and their you go.
I like myths and griffins. I added a random number at the end because unfortunately I don't think much when choosing usernames.

Ta-da.

(Although sometimes I wonder if I ought to change it. :/)
I like myths and griffins. I added a random number at the end because unfortunately I don't think much when choosing usernames.

Ta-da.

(Although sometimes I wonder if I ought to change it. :/)
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
simply a favorite character
simply a favorite character
Cirno: Huh, all of you really are here.
Luna: The three of us are as one!
Sunny: Though a single arrow is broken easily, if you bundle three together...
Star: You'll run out of arrows three times as fast! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
touhou, undertale/deltarune. they/them
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43