Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | story behind your username?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
Mine came from a fanfiction I read once a really long time ago. it was one of those horrible chatroom-style fanfics and i don't remember what it was about, but I remember it was amazingly horrible. one of the characters used 'psychofruitcake' as their pen name or whatevs and i liked it so it just stuck :U
Mine came from a fanfiction I read once a really long time ago. it was one of those horrible chatroom-style fanfics and i don't remember what it was about, but I remember it was amazingly horrible. one of the characters used 'psychofruitcake' as their pen name or whatevs and i liked it so it just stuck :U
S09KF0c.gif megatron has fallen looks like i'm the leader now
dragon
dragon
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
Because I wanted to show my love for a certain video game by having my name as a really obscure character that barely no one knows they even exist.

Other than that, literally no other meaning. I guess I use this UN on a lot of other places I go on but...that's about it :0
Because I wanted to show my love for a certain video game by having my name as a really obscure character that barely no one knows they even exist.

Other than that, literally no other meaning. I guess I use this UN on a lot of other places I go on but...that's about it :0
LKzi7uW.png
Mine is a word in german. It actually means line, nothing else more than that.
Mine is a word in german. It actually means line, nothing else more than that.
PLEASE ping me in order for me to see it, if direct to me!
Josh Washington. *cackles sadly*
Josh Washington. *cackles sadly*
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
I guess there is no need to explain my username ^^ No, really, I like this stone first for her virtues, and then for her color (I really really like purple, so peaceful).

The -e just because I wanted to write in French. :3
But there is no accents..
I guess there is no need to explain my username ^^ No, really, I like this stone first for her virtues, and then for her color (I really really like purple, so peaceful).

The -e just because I wanted to write in French. :3
But there is no accents..
Beyond life and Death, beyond all regions, there is Nature
Beacause Folk is awesome
Because I like names people know and use before they know me :')
Because I like names people know and use before they know me :')
8m1fLnk.jpg
My name came from an incident when I wanted to watch Jurassic Park. I accidentally said Jurpassic instead. It kind of stuck at that point.
My name came from an incident when I wanted to watch Jurassic Park. I accidentally said Jurpassic instead. It kind of stuck at that point.
tumblr_og98b2iGHF1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifoMAEOf6.giftumblr_og9a8lPYJw1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
In the past year I've become attached to a game called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Me and my sister bought that game last Christmas, and there's already an unbelievably large number of playing hours: about 400. That seems crazy, but I can't help loving the game.

So, my name is Dovahzul, the Dragon Language of Tamriel's dragons. There's always three words of Dovahzul in a dragon's name. Their names are a form of magic: Shouts. You can call a dragon to come for you by simply Shouting its name. Though it sounds easy, it's not. Shouting is very hard for everyone except dragons and the Dragonborn.

The three words of Dovahzul in my name are Sil, Ag and Ul. In English they mean Soul, Burn and Eternity.
"Soul That Burns For Eternity", that's how I like to say it.
In the past year I've become attached to a game called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Me and my sister bought that game last Christmas, and there's already an unbelievably large number of playing hours: about 400. That seems crazy, but I can't help loving the game.

So, my name is Dovahzul, the Dragon Language of Tamriel's dragons. There's always three words of Dovahzul in a dragon's name. Their names are a form of magic: Shouts. You can call a dragon to come for you by simply Shouting its name. Though it sounds easy, it's not. Shouting is very hard for everyone except dragons and the Dragonborn.

The three words of Dovahzul in my name are Sil, Ag and Ul. In English they mean Soul, Burn and Eternity.
"Soul That Burns For Eternity", that's how I like to say it.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
Accelerator is a character from the light novel/anime/manga A Certain Magical Index. He's one of my favorite characters ever and accelerator is just a cool word so I went with it.
Accelerator is a character from the light novel/anime/manga A Certain Magical Index. He's one of my favorite characters ever and accelerator is just a cool word so I went with it.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43