Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shy's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@UnbridledPassion
Sure, Genes it is.

I'd like a vague idea of the background you want at least so that I don't end up drawing the dragons in a pose that wouldn't work and get stuck totally redoing the whole thing.

You can claim more slots if you want, sure!
@UnbridledPassion
Sure, Genes it is.

I'd like a vague idea of the background you want at least so that I don't end up drawing the dragons in a pose that wouldn't work and get stuck totally redoing the whole thing.

[quote name="SableShy" date=2015-11-25 13:20:14] UnbridledPassion Sure, Genes it is. I'd like a vague idea of the background you want at least so that I don't end up drawing the dragons in a pose that wouldn't work and get stuck totally redoing the whole thing. You can claim more slots if you want, sure! [/quote] Oh ummmmmm..... Something plain I suppose.. Like just a colour or 2, maybe a gradient. Or even just transparent. The bkgd rly doesn't matter, that's y I said we could figure it out later, maybe once the dragons are drawn we can just pick a colour or 2 that sets off the dragons. Make sense? @sableshy I will take another slot for sure. Is there a payment method you'd prefer?
SableShy wrote on 2015-11-25:
UnbridledPassion
Sure, Genes it is.

Oh ummmmmm..... Something plain I suppose.. Like just a colour or 2, maybe a gradient. Or even just transparent. The bkgd rly doesn't matter, that's y I said we could figure it out later, maybe once the dragons are drawn we can just pick a colour or 2 that sets off the dragons.

Make sense? @sableshy

I will take another slot for sure. Is there a payment method you'd prefer?
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Oh, alright. Really any of the payment methods I have listed work, but treasure would be good since I'm trying to expand my lair right now.
@UnbridledPassion
Oh, alright. Really any of the payment methods I have listed work, but treasure would be good since I'm trying to expand my lair right now.
[quote name="SableShy" date=2015-11-25 13:39:03] UnbridledPassion Oh, alright. Really any of the payment methods I have listed work, but treasure would be good since I'm trying to expand my lair right now. [/quote] Kk, for the 2nd one I will pay tr then. I will send u the genes shortly. I'm picking out my 2nd piece, then I can pay for both :-) @sableshy thank you! I can't seem to find your tumblr link, can you post it for me please?
SableShy wrote on 2015-11-25:
UnbridledPassion

Kk, for the 2nd one I will pay tr then. I will send u the genes shortly. I'm picking out my 2nd piece, then I can pay for both :-) @sableshy thank you!

I can't seem to find your tumblr link, can you post it for me please?
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
No prob, thank you!
@UnbridledPassion
No prob, thank you!
Request #2 - 3 dragons, full body, color, shaded. Simple background, maybe outside in a meadow or grassy place, perhaps some simplistic butterflies, etc. Payment - treasure plus tip (gene, gem item,? Depends on the art) @sableshy These 3 "rainbow" Dergs, 3 best friends. Renkli - she wears a lot of apparel but the important stuff is - rainbow scarf, wings, wing silks, and anything else u feel like doing. Renkli is the main persona of the group, she is friendly, fun, always happy, her greatest joy is making ppl happy. She is talkative, she is trustworthy, dependable, all dragons near and far come to her with their problems and end up leaving w tears running down their faces from laughing so hard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7939731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79398/7939731_350.png[/img] [/url] Kix - very shy hence her guise, all u can see is her tongue. She is slowly coming around and you can hear her say please and thank you, but that's about it. She's young and not confident yet. I'd like her drawn with all her apparel except the jewel belt and flower crown (that leaves her guise, glasses, rainbow scarf, tail chain) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17225008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172251/17225008_350.png[/img] [/url] Starbryte slightly more reserved than Renkli, she values these 2 dragons as her bestest friends. She's the 2nd oldest of the group. She is calm, which helps balance out the group (Renkli is outgoing, Kix is shy, Star is a nice median). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17378612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173787/17378612_350.png[/img] [/url] Any questions?
Request #2 - 3 dragons, full body, color, shaded. Simple background, maybe outside in a meadow or grassy place, perhaps some simplistic butterflies, etc.
Payment - treasure plus tip (gene, gem item,? Depends on the art)

@sableshy

These 3 "rainbow" Dergs, 3 best friends.

Renkli - she wears a lot of apparel but the important stuff is - rainbow scarf, wings, wing silks, and anything else u feel like doing.
Renkli is the main persona of the group, she is friendly, fun, always happy, her greatest joy is making ppl happy. She is talkative, she is trustworthy, dependable, all dragons near and far come to her with their problems and end up leaving w tears running down their faces from laughing so hard.

7939731_350.png

Kix - very shy hence her guise, all u can see is her tongue. She is slowly coming around and you can hear her say please and thank you, but that's about it. She's young and not confident yet.
I'd like her drawn with all her apparel except the jewel belt and flower crown (that leaves her guise, glasses, rainbow scarf, tail chain)

17225008_350.png

Starbryte slightly more reserved than Renkli, she values these 2 dragons as her bestest friends. She's the 2nd oldest of the group. She is calm, which helps balance out the group (Renkli is outgoing, Kix is shy, Star is a nice median).

17378612_350.png

Any questions?
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Gonna start on drawing your dragons later today! I'll message you when I start and then keep checking back to see if you're around for a stream.

@InternalBlackout
Your lion will be done first since it won't take as long. :)
@UnbridledPassion
Gonna start on drawing your dragons later today! I'll message you when I start and then keep checking back to see if you're around for a stream.

@InternalBlackout
Alright thank you nwn
Alright thank you nwn
[quote name="SableShy" date=2015-11-27 09:07:50] UnbridledPassion Gonna start on drawing your dragons later today! I'll message you when I start and then keep checking back to see if you're around for a stream. InternalBlackout Your lion will be done first since it won't take as long. :) [/quote] I'm around now, should be around for the next 4hrs, then bedtime at rollover and back tomorrow afternoon @sableshy
SableShy wrote on 2015-11-27:
UnbridledPassion

InternalBlackout

I'm around now, should be around for the next 4hrs, then bedtime at rollover and back tomorrow afternoon @sableshy
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Unfortunately, I'm too sleepy to draw properly anymore tonight. Around what time do you think you'll be around tomorrow FR time?
@UnbridledPassion
Unfortunately, I'm too sleepy to draw properly anymore tonight. Around what time do you think you'll be around tomorrow FR time?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11