Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoard / Vault Subfolders
You know what I'm finding increasingly challenging.....sorting through my hoard and vault items.

I mean, even looking through my familiar page makes me cringe a little bit, just a mess of crazy animals, in no real particular order.

So, what I propose is, something similar to dA art folders, but we have our own customisable sub folders in our hoard.

So, for example, Under materials, I want to create 3 folders to better organise my stuff.
Folder 1 is Baldwin goo or Baldwin crafting items
Folder 2 is my collection of Swipp items (this also helps in not accidentally selling your collectables)
Folder 3 would be just the junk I like to collect, because my dragons lore says they like to collect glowing tails or something.

And then, this feature would allow for players to organise their hoard in any way shape or form they like - or not at all!

This would be particularly nice with familiars, just so I can throw retired familiars in one folder, gem familiars in another and separate out all the coliseum familiars.

What do you all think? Is this something we need? Or am I just being a bit too nitpicky
You know what I'm finding increasingly challenging.....sorting through my hoard and vault items.

I mean, even looking through my familiar page makes me cringe a little bit, just a mess of crazy animals, in no real particular order.

So, what I propose is, something similar to dA art folders, but we have our own customisable sub folders in our hoard.

So, for example, Under materials, I want to create 3 folders to better organise my stuff.
Folder 1 is Baldwin goo or Baldwin crafting items
Folder 2 is my collection of Swipp items (this also helps in not accidentally selling your collectables)
Folder 3 would be just the junk I like to collect, because my dragons lore says they like to collect glowing tails or something.

And then, this feature would allow for players to organise their hoard in any way shape or form they like - or not at all!

This would be particularly nice with familiars, just so I can throw retired familiars in one folder, gem familiars in another and separate out all the coliseum familiars.

What do you all think? Is this something we need? Or am I just being a bit too nitpicky
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png

I think everyone has likes to collect, so I think there should be a system to know which articles and have left, I think this idea could be attached to your idea.

I get confused a bit with the hoard and vault.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

I think everyone has likes to collect, so I think there should be a system to know which articles and have left, I think this idea could be attached to your idea.

I get confused a bit with the hoard and vault.

PD: Sorry for my bad english