Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shy's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@faultyfable, you can take me off of ping list, thank you!
@faultyfable, you can take me off of ping list, thank you!
@MinimalistFish No prob!
@MinimalistFish No prob!
up
up
Hi !!

You changed your name :-o I'm glad I found you. Are you accepting commissions? I have some of your art already and I love it so I'd like to get some more (and help you towards the tr needed for your lair expansion)

Also how many dragons per slot?

@sableshy
Hi !!

You changed your name :-o I'm glad I found you. Are you accepting commissions? I have some of your art already and I love it so I'd like to get some more (and help you towards the tr needed for your lair expansion)

Also how many dragons per slot?

@sableshy
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

Heyy! It's one image per slot, so if you want multiple dragons in the same picture it'd be one slot but if you want separate pictures of the dragons it'd be multiple slots!
@UnbridledPassion

Heyy! It's one image per slot, so if you want multiple dragons in the same picture it'd be one slot but if you want separate pictures of the dragons it'd be multiple slots!
If your open, I was wondering how long it might take you to do a headshot of this lion character? i'm happy to pay the 75k, also could you make it transparent, like the bg i mean? nwn

If your open, I was wondering how long it might take you to do a headshot of this lion character? i'm happy to pay the 75k, also could you make it transparent, like the bg i mean? nwn

[quote name="SableShy" date=2015-11-25 06:58:11] UnbridledPassion Heyy! It's one image per slot, so if you want multiple dragons in the same picture it'd be one slot but if you want separate pictures of the dragons it'd be multiple slots! [/quote] Kk I will take a slot please :) @sableshy
SableShy wrote on 2015-11-25:
UnbridledPassion

Kk I will take a slot please :) @sableshy
image.png
Slot #1: In your completed commissions, the one for "kitari " there's a dragon on top of another dragon. I want something like that. This dragon would be on the bottom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17520610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175207/17520610_350.png[/img] [/url] Please look at the images in his bio, you can see one with a dragon playing on top of this guy, that's what I want, a nice full colour This dragon can be the one playing on Sterling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17515306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175154/17515306_350.png[/img] [/url] Just to give u more info - Sterling is a grumpy ol dragon whom the kids love teasing and playing on him cuz even tho he's grumpy, he loves it when they do! The kids love it too cuz Sterling is a large soft dragon. That's the emotion I want conveyed, a grumpy but not serious, Sterling, and a playful Splatter. Any questions? I'm just gonna read over your dif payment options to see how I will pay but in the meantime, can u tell me how much it would cost in treasure? @sableshy PS I would love it if we could sync up to watch your stream
Slot #1:

In your completed commissions, the one for "kitari " there's a dragon on top of another dragon. I want something like that.

This dragon would be on the bottom

17520610_350.png

Please look at the images in his bio, you can see one with a dragon playing on top of this guy, that's what I want, a nice full colour

This dragon can be the one playing on Sterling

17515306_350.png

Just to give u more info - Sterling is a grumpy ol dragon whom the kids love teasing and playing on him cuz even tho he's grumpy, he loves it when they do! The kids love it too cuz Sterling is a large soft dragon. That's the emotion I want conveyed, a grumpy but not serious, Sterling, and a playful Splatter.

Any questions?

I'm just gonna read over your dif payment options to see how I will pay but in the meantime, can u tell me how much it would cost in treasure?

@sableshy

PS I would love it if we could sync up to watch your stream
image.png
@InternalBlackout
Sure, sure! No problem. I'll put up your slot.

@UnbridledPassion
Looks good. Rainbow dragons, my weakness.
In treasure that'd be 260k without apparel / with all apparel except for the rogue gear and garnet flourish belt or 340k with all apparel.

If you want a background that's not super simplified or transparent then we'd add more based on what kind of background/scenery you want.

I'd definitely be up for streaming.
@InternalBlackout
Sure, sure! No problem. I'll put up your slot.

@UnbridledPassion
In treasure that'd be 260k without apparel / with all apparel except for the rogue gear and garnet flourish belt or 340k with all apparel.

If you want a background that's not super simplified or transparent then we'd add more based on what kind of background/scenery you want.

[quote name="SableShy" date=2015-11-25 13:02:41] UnbridledPassion Looks good. Rainbow dragons, my weakness. In treasure that'd be 260k without apparel / with all apparel except for the rogue gear and garnet flourish belt or 340k with all apparel. If you want a background that's not super simplified or transparent then we'd add more based on what kind of background/scenery you want. I'd definitely be up for streaming. [/quote] Awesome! Streaming - your schedule will dictate, I'm rly flexible. I'm FR +3 for time, so anything in the evening is best but I can make anything work :) I think I'm going to pay via "Gene your dragons" if that's ok? I will give at least 2 genes, possibly 3 depending on which genes I get. Background can be very simplified. I figured we could address it after you draw the dragons if that's ok? @sableshy Oh, can I claim another slot as well? Just asking cuz you do 5 slots and there's me and one other right now. But it's ok if u want me to wait till your done my first slot.
SableShy wrote on 2015-11-25:

UnbridledPassion

Awesome!
Streaming - your schedule will dictate, I'm rly flexible. I'm FR +3 for time, so anything in the evening is best but I can make anything work :)

I think I'm going to pay via "Gene your dragons" if that's ok? I will give at least 2 genes, possibly 3 depending on which genes I get.

Background can be very simplified. I figured we could address it after you draw the dragons if that's ok?

@sableshy

Oh, can I claim another slot as well? Just asking cuz you do 5 slots and there's me and one other right now. But it's ok if u want me to wait till your done my first slot.
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11