Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [non-issue] Skin disappeared
I made a "Living Vein" skin yesterday morning, and put it on the AH for 24 hours yesterday afternoon. It's now disappeared - it's not in my hoard, it's not in my sale history or in my current auctions, and I did not receive either an "auction expired" or an "auction sold" notice.

Is there anything that can be done about that? I don't have any way to prove I had it, unfortunately, but... frustrating. :\
I made a "Living Vein" skin yesterday morning, and put it on the AH for 24 hours yesterday afternoon. It's now disappeared - it's not in my hoard, it's not in my sale history or in my current auctions, and I did not receive either an "auction expired" or an "auction sold" notice.

Is there anything that can be done about that? I don't have any way to prove I had it, unfortunately, but... frustrating. :\
... Weird. As I was typing, it expired itself. I guess it was in limbo for a few minutes between expiration and the notification being sent, and it was just random chance that I happened to look for it then?
... Weird. As I was typing, it expired itself. I guess it was in limbo for a few minutes between expiration and the notification being sent, and it was just random chance that I happened to look for it then?
@azith

Yes, that was AH limbo
@azith

Yes, that was AH limbo
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
@Spirittheasi Thanks! I didn't see that on the "known bugs" list, and was a little perturbed because I seem to have lost my 2013 Thundercrack apparel to some sort of site glitch.

I'll mark this as closed, sorry for the panic. o/
@Spirittheasi Thanks! I didn't see that on the "known bugs" list, and was a little perturbed because I seem to have lost my 2013 Thundercrack apparel to some sort of site glitch.

I'll mark this as closed, sorry for the panic. o/
@azith

Ok! Your very welcome!
@azith

Ok! Your very welcome!
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
@azith

This is not a bug and is the intended function of the Auction House. In order to prevent added stress on our servers there is slight delay in the return of items once an auction expires. This delay typically lasts an hour however it can take a bit longer. You will experience this delay each time you use the Auction House and an auction expires. During this time you will be unable to see your items in the activities list, unable to remove them from the Auction House, and it will still show as if your items or dragons are up for auction.

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@azith

This is not a bug and is the intended function of the Auction House. In order to prevent added stress on our servers there is slight delay in the return of items once an auction expires. This delay typically lasts an hour however it can take a bit longer. You will experience this delay each time you use the Auction House and an auction expires. During this time you will be unable to see your items in the activities list, unable to remove them from the Auction House, and it will still show as if your items or dragons are up for auction.

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.