Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Flight Rising story
Hello all! This forum will serve to document and keep track of all the happenings in my lair! I intend to update my clan info on my main page with my most recent additions, but ultimately log the full story here. Mostly, these are just notes I've taken as I've played the game. We'll see how this shapes itself!

CW: a noob learning the lore while playing the game who is writing about a world he is discovering on the go from the perspective of a world he is still learning to navigate.

It started with Matron Milieu 1.2mX0.7m, a Shaggy Feminine.
Along came an unnamed Guardian 2mX1m, so that she may produce offspring.
During the incubation, she was not fed any plants, because she was busy sitting on the eggs.
Matron Milieu bestows a name upon her partner only upon a successful breeding.
While the eggs were cooking, Milieu entered the coliseum for the first time.
She is Victorious! Her first battle grants her a dwarf fan, meat for the unnamed.
She traveled to Baldwin’s Alchemy shop, and sacrificed the fan.
She watched writhe in liquid ooze for thirty minutes.
Unnamed visited Aurvendil, home of Sansa. On his journey, he delivered a message from the Matron, and named one of the dragons, Crestof.
On the way out, Unnamed was chased by a mamertee swimming rapidly toward him in the water. At first, he was hungry, so he dove down and picked up Mammy with his claws. As he was about to devour this Mamertee, he saw a nurturing soul behind the bulbous eyeballs. Remembering his unborn hatchlings, he offered the mamertee an opportunity,
“Make sure the matron’s eggs hatch, and I will grant you freedom. Survive Four days, in the lair of Milieu, and I promise you a long, happy life, as long as I’m around.”
Flying two hundred above the water, Mammy knew she was ******* doomed. A fall from this height would be devastating. She gladly accepted the offer, another chance at life.
He returned to the Lair, and discovered a surprise!
Matron Milieu was ecstatic, quickly equipping all gifts in joy, forgetting about her eggs. Lost in a material world, she had become a material girl.
Mammy waddled over to Matron Milieu, and asked if she could be of any assistance. Milieu, obsessed with clothes, assigned her the task of taking care of the eggs.
Mammy is wary of Milieu.
From the underbelly of Mammy, released a Jeweled octoflyer, who had latched on, during the escape from Arcane. “Your princess is quite a winning creature. A trifle simple, perhaps. Her appeal is undeniable.” I offer you my services as a familiar in this unfamiliar world.
Unnamed is still trying to make a name for himself around here, and he could use all the help he can get. So he accepts the offer for now, but warns that Jules is easily replaceable.
Matron Milieu’s ex lover was murdered by a water dragon. Water flight organized crime… backstory
Unnamed and Jules attend the fairgrounds in search of adventure. While browsing the games at the fairgrounds, he encounters Tidal Trouble. Unnamed can confirm, there is trouble in tidal land.
Note: dwarf fan turned into blue goo. Unfortunately, when Milieu brought the goo back to mammy, she mistook it for water, and immediately lathered herself in it. Milieu shed a single tear. She had envisioned the goo as a potential source of make up.
Note: Mammy has a plushy saved in her mammy folds, a gift for her favorite hatchling
Note: in a desperate attempt to bring mammy back to life, chosen child will unintentionally transmute the only memory they had.
Matron Milieu returns to the battlefield, vested and geared beautifully. Wearing gifts from Sansa, she attacks Ember Mice, who appeared to gang up on her, from her own flight. She dodges like a champ. She took a hit. She contuses a mouse to death. The other finishes her off.
Unnamed sees her stumble into the lair, defeated. Her clothes are tattered. He was reminded of his origins, as a Guardian dragon. He remembered why he stumbled into this lair, accidently egging Milieu. He remembers his journey to Aurvendale, and considers his other options. No, he realizes, His search has come to an end. Seeing Matron Milieu injured, unprotected, unguarded, he knows what he must do. Unnamed must rise in flight with Matron Milieu, and fight to defend their hatchlings! Unnamed shall be named, Sine qua non.
The moth from their first battle put up a good fight, but not good enough. Sinequanon devoured everything but the legs. Milieu had plans for those legs. Baldwin will know what to make of them.
While Milieu is cooking with Baldwin, Sinequanon tries his hand at a card game with a stranger. As he lays out the blue deck, he knows he’s in for trouble.
Milieu, low on supplies, took yellow goop, from baldwin’s brew, and put in gravel.
Mammy continued to take care of the eggs another day.
Milieu went to Pinkerton’s plundered pile, and picked out a brawler gauntlet, thinking that Sine could use it. When she returned to the lair, He had informed her that it was merely a trinket.
Beyond that, Sine was surprised to find that Milieu had come back with two hatchlings!
Sine had received a gift from scuttlebuggy, another hatchling. there is one more day until Sine and Milieu's eggs hatch! What will happen next?!!

11/22
Milieu returned from the market with a brawler gauntlet, thinking it would do Sine well in battle.
The gift was merely a trinket!
Sine's anger festered as Milieu also admitted to bringing two new hatchlings to the lair!
Just then, a gift appeared from Sansa's lair! Another hatchling!
Mammy nearly fainted from the sight of three new hatchlings, especially considering there is only one more day until Sine and Milieu's eggs hatch!

Hello all! This forum will serve to document and keep track of all the happenings in my lair! I intend to update my clan info on my main page with my most recent additions, but ultimately log the full story here. Mostly, these are just notes I've taken as I've played the game. We'll see how this shapes itself!

CW: a noob learning the lore while playing the game who is writing about a world he is discovering on the go from the perspective of a world he is still learning to navigate.

It started with Matron Milieu 1.2mX0.7m, a Shaggy Feminine.
Along came an unnamed Guardian 2mX1m, so that she may produce offspring.
During the incubation, she was not fed any plants, because she was busy sitting on the eggs.
Matron Milieu bestows a name upon her partner only upon a successful breeding.
While the eggs were cooking, Milieu entered the coliseum for the first time.
She is Victorious! Her first battle grants her a dwarf fan, meat for the unnamed.
She traveled to Baldwin’s Alchemy shop, and sacrificed the fan.
She watched writhe in liquid ooze for thirty minutes.
Unnamed visited Aurvendil, home of Sansa. On his journey, he delivered a message from the Matron, and named one of the dragons, Crestof.
On the way out, Unnamed was chased by a mamertee swimming rapidly toward him in the water. At first, he was hungry, so he dove down and picked up Mammy with his claws. As he was about to devour this Mamertee, he saw a nurturing soul behind the bulbous eyeballs. Remembering his unborn hatchlings, he offered the mamertee an opportunity,
“Make sure the matron’s eggs hatch, and I will grant you freedom. Survive Four days, in the lair of Milieu, and I promise you a long, happy life, as long as I’m around.”
Flying two hundred above the water, Mammy knew she was ******* doomed. A fall from this height would be devastating. She gladly accepted the offer, another chance at life.
He returned to the Lair, and discovered a surprise!
Matron Milieu was ecstatic, quickly equipping all gifts in joy, forgetting about her eggs. Lost in a material world, she had become a material girl.
Mammy waddled over to Matron Milieu, and asked if she could be of any assistance. Milieu, obsessed with clothes, assigned her the task of taking care of the eggs.
Mammy is wary of Milieu.
From the underbelly of Mammy, released a Jeweled octoflyer, who had latched on, during the escape from Arcane. “Your princess is quite a winning creature. A trifle simple, perhaps. Her appeal is undeniable.” I offer you my services as a familiar in this unfamiliar world.
Unnamed is still trying to make a name for himself around here, and he could use all the help he can get. So he accepts the offer for now, but warns that Jules is easily replaceable.
Matron Milieu’s ex lover was murdered by a water dragon. Water flight organized crime… backstory
Unnamed and Jules attend the fairgrounds in search of adventure. While browsing the games at the fairgrounds, he encounters Tidal Trouble. Unnamed can confirm, there is trouble in tidal land.
Note: dwarf fan turned into blue goo. Unfortunately, when Milieu brought the goo back to mammy, she mistook it for water, and immediately lathered herself in it. Milieu shed a single tear. She had envisioned the goo as a potential source of make up.
Note: Mammy has a plushy saved in her mammy folds, a gift for her favorite hatchling
Note: in a desperate attempt to bring mammy back to life, chosen child will unintentionally transmute the only memory they had.
Matron Milieu returns to the battlefield, vested and geared beautifully. Wearing gifts from Sansa, she attacks Ember Mice, who appeared to gang up on her, from her own flight. She dodges like a champ. She took a hit. She contuses a mouse to death. The other finishes her off.
Unnamed sees her stumble into the lair, defeated. Her clothes are tattered. He was reminded of his origins, as a Guardian dragon. He remembered why he stumbled into this lair, accidently egging Milieu. He remembers his journey to Aurvendale, and considers his other options. No, he realizes, His search has come to an end. Seeing Matron Milieu injured, unprotected, unguarded, he knows what he must do. Unnamed must rise in flight with Matron Milieu, and fight to defend their hatchlings! Unnamed shall be named, Sine qua non.
The moth from their first battle put up a good fight, but not good enough. Sinequanon devoured everything but the legs. Milieu had plans for those legs. Baldwin will know what to make of them.
While Milieu is cooking with Baldwin, Sinequanon tries his hand at a card game with a stranger. As he lays out the blue deck, he knows he’s in for trouble.
Milieu, low on supplies, took yellow goop, from baldwin’s brew, and put in gravel.
Mammy continued to take care of the eggs another day.
Milieu went to Pinkerton’s plundered pile, and picked out a brawler gauntlet, thinking that Sine could use it. When she returned to the lair, He had informed her that it was merely a trinket.
Beyond that, Sine was surprised to find that Milieu had come back with two hatchlings!
Sine had received a gift from scuttlebuggy, another hatchling. there is one more day until Sine and Milieu's eggs hatch! What will happen next?!!

11/22
Milieu returned from the market with a brawler gauntlet, thinking it would do Sine well in battle.
The gift was merely a trinket!
Sine's anger festered as Milieu also admitted to bringing two new hatchlings to the lair!
Just then, a gift appeared from Sansa's lair! Another hatchling!
Mammy nearly fainted from the sight of three new hatchlings, especially considering there is only one more day until Sine and Milieu's eggs hatch!

11/23
Mammy thought the eggs were hatching today, but she was a day off. Milieu, in her fury, took all of the goos and left to the trading post, giving the dragons instructions to only eat Highland Dryleaf for dinner.
-
On her way to the trading post, Milieu passed by the auction house. She finally built the courage to fly in. So many things for sale. She put all of her money into the buying and selling of various goo, hoping it will pay off.
Within minutes, thousands and thousands of gold coins are made! On her way out, she passes by the dragons for auction. She wonders if she can even trust that her and Sine will have attractive hatchlings...
She continues on to the trading post. At pinkerton's, she finds Serthis the potionmaster.
She decides to bring Serthis along to Baldwin's brewery.
--
Back at the lair, Mammy and Octoflyer are now tolerant of their dragons.
11/23
Mammy thought the eggs were hatching today, but she was a day off. Milieu, in her fury, took all of the goos and left to the trading post, giving the dragons instructions to only eat Highland Dryleaf for dinner.
-
On her way to the trading post, Milieu passed by the auction house. She finally built the courage to fly in. So many things for sale. She put all of her money into the buying and selling of various goo, hoping it will pay off.
Within minutes, thousands and thousands of gold coins are made! On her way out, she passes by the dragons for auction. She wonders if she can even trust that her and Sine will have attractive hatchlings...
She continues on to the trading post. At pinkerton's, she finds Serthis the potionmaster.
She decides to bring Serthis along to Baldwin's brewery.
--
Back at the lair, Mammy and Octoflyer are now tolerant of their dragons.