Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I suppose
This is a thread for saying hello. So here I am. I've been on FR for about 4 months but I haven't really made any friends. I am losing interest in this site a little bit because I feel I have no motivation to come here. No friends, no money for amazing genes, and no luck with breedings. I'm probably just doing everything wrong. The main reason I come here now is I like to slink around and give treasure to random people I don't know in hopes that it brings a smile to their face. It makes me happy knowing others are happy.

Sorry to just go on.. Just wanted to say hello and meet some new people. :)
This is a thread for saying hello. So here I am. I've been on FR for about 4 months but I haven't really made any friends. I am losing interest in this site a little bit because I feel I have no motivation to come here. No friends, no money for amazing genes, and no luck with breedings. I'm probably just doing everything wrong. The main reason I come here now is I like to slink around and give treasure to random people I don't know in hopes that it brings a smile to their face. It makes me happy knowing others are happy.

Sorry to just go on.. Just wanted to say hello and meet some new people. :)
@Velveretta !!! oh no no no that will not do! I completely understand how you feel when you say its just hard to get back on when there's nobody to talk to or money to spend. I keep trying to keep up with others but the communication slowly trickles down to maybe a hey have a good weekend. boo. If you'd like someone to bother I'm always free haaahhhaa..... (shamelessly offers up friendship..) ANYWAYS I hope you don't continue to feel this way :C
@Velveretta !!! oh no no no that will not do! I completely understand how you feel when you say its just hard to get back on when there's nobody to talk to or money to spend. I keep trying to keep up with others but the communication slowly trickles down to maybe a hey have a good weekend. boo. If you'd like someone to bother I'm always free haaahhhaa..... (shamelessly offers up friendship..) ANYWAYS I hope you don't continue to feel this way :C
little_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.giftumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.gifdPz9Z3rh.jpgtumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.giflittle_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.gif
@EunGradh I notice that seems to happen a lot with online friends. The chats trickle away. I guess people just get busy with real life stuff. I am guilty of that. Some days I get home from work and feel like I'm brain dead. So my responses to things tend to be boring. Other days I just go on and on about random pointless babble things.
@EunGradh I notice that seems to happen a lot with online friends. The chats trickle away. I guess people just get busy with real life stuff. I am guilty of that. Some days I get home from work and feel like I'm brain dead. So my responses to things tend to be boring. Other days I just go on and on about random pointless babble things.
@velveretta yeah sometimes its just hard to find something to talk about and you don't want to feel like you're annoying them. It is also hard to come home from work and want to go on talking when you're barely able to keep your eyes open. Without pointless babble how would you get to know someone though haha, so there's no harm in chatting about nothing in particular!
@velveretta yeah sometimes its just hard to find something to talk about and you don't want to feel like you're annoying them. It is also hard to come home from work and want to go on talking when you're barely able to keep your eyes open. Without pointless babble how would you get to know someone though haha, so there's no harm in chatting about nothing in particular!
little_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.giftumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.gifdPz9Z3rh.jpgtumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.giflittle_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.gif
@EunGradh So many true statements in your post. :3
@EunGradh So many true statements in your post. :3