Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Voleur's Tales and Ballads~[Working]
1 2 3 4 5
@DAG22 - Very long time indeed X'D I'll put you on the list, and see what I can do~
@DAG22 - Very long time indeed X'D I'll put you on the list, and see what I can do~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Your writing is really great! I'd like to place a Personality piece order, please. c: Your username: cinderrain Type of piece: Intermediate Name of the dragon this piece is for: Eventide Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): The rough theme of my clan is that it's... very dysfunctional. I've put it as "they have at least one flaw that prevents them from being a functional member of dragon society" before. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=115474&tab=dragon&did=17173011]Some [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=115474&tab=dragon&did=16810212]examples [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=115474&tab=dragon&did=17811586]here[/url]. Oh, and also I've dressed her up as some sort of witchy-type dragon but that's not set in stone. What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: All up to you! Minimal coding is fine also. Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15484257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154843/15484257_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Yes! Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Yes. Are you using any discounts for this order?: Grand Opening discount, but I'll definitely be tipping (small amount of treasure, apparel?). Anything else?: Would you be at all interested in affiliating with my own writing shop? Thank you very much!
@VoxxVoleur Your writing is really great! I'd like to place a Personality piece order, please. c:

Your username: cinderrain
Type of piece: Intermediate
Name of the dragon this piece is for: Eventide
Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): The rough theme of my clan is that it's... very dysfunctional. I've put it as "they have at least one flaw that prevents them from being a functional member of dragon society" before. Some examples here.
Oh, and also I've dressed her up as some sort of witchy-type dragon but that's not set in stone.
What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: All up to you! Minimal coding is fine also.
Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please):

15484257_350.png

I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Yes!
Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Yes.
Are you using any discounts for this order?: Grand Opening discount, but I'll definitely be tipping (small amount of treasure, apparel?).
Anything else?: Would you be at all interested in affiliating with my own writing shop?

Thank you very much!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain Many thanks! That's really nice to hear~ This page was my whole day yesterday~! Hope you enjoyed the...introductions made by the shop's helpers..? ~

...That's a personality request, I think? X'D Sorry, I don't have it all together yet, as I just started this shop.

I'll add you to the slot list, and get started once I finish my first order. I'll be very interested in affiliating! Let me finish this order, maybe take a break and check your shop, probably request something if I'm interested / have the treasure to do so, and then we'll see. ^^
@cinderrain Many thanks! That's really nice to hear~ This page was my whole day yesterday~! Hope you enjoyed the...introductions made by the shop's helpers..? ~

...That's a personality request, I think? X'D Sorry, I don't have it all together yet, as I just started this shop.

I'll add you to the slot list, and get started once I finish my first order. I'll be very interested in affiliating! Let me finish this order, maybe take a break and check your shop, probably request something if I'm interested / have the treasure to do so, and then we'll see. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur It's really well organized! I wish I'd done my shop in character, that would have been cool. (Too lazy to fix it now.) Must have taken you a while, though!

Yep, a personality request. c: And no rush on getting it done!
My shop's closed right now because I've got a backlog of Ongoings, but if you're interested let me know and I'll think of something (maybe a writing trade)?
@VoxxVoleur It's really well organized! I wish I'd done my shop in character, that would have been cool. (Too lazy to fix it now.) Must have taken you a while, though!

Yep, a personality request. c: And no rush on getting it done!
My shop's closed right now because I've got a backlog of Ongoings, but if you're interested let me know and I'll think of something (maybe a writing trade)?
@VoxxVoleur

Eeee thank you for the credit! What a beautiful shop! I hope you get yourself the custom you deserve! c:
@VoxxVoleur

Eeee thank you for the credit! What a beautiful shop! I hope you get yourself the custom you deserve! c:
f2VHCTu.gif
I would like a personality piece! Your username: thylasupial Type of piece (Basic-Extensive or my choice): Intermediate Name of the dragon this piece is for: Brynmor Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): He's an inventor and very positive, and he loves spending time with his mate Ewara What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: Metal and machines Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4273223][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42733/4273223_350.png[/img][/url] I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course! Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Sure! Are you using any discounts for this order?: Grand Opening Anything else?: Nope
I would like a personality piece!
Your username: thylasupial
Type of piece (Basic-Extensive or my choice): Intermediate
Name of the dragon this piece is for: Brynmor
Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): He's an inventor and very positive, and he loves spending time with his mate Ewara
What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: Metal and machines
Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please): 4273223_350.png
I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course!
Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Sure!
Are you using any discounts for this order?: Grand Opening
Anything else?: Nope
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngplague.gifninbinarycatcher.pngplague.giftumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@cinderrain

Read over your examples, and I am 100% interested. Let me know if/when we can work something out. If it's a trade, probably after I stop giving free requests out. X'D That'll be a little more even.

@WolfSong

Thank you for the help! It really did help a lot, as I'm sure you can see~

@thylasupial

Adding you to the list.

First order will probably be done today. It would have been done yesterday, but the theme isn't in my area of expertise. ^^ All orders will involve a ping and a message, but I'll just send the finished works back to you guys immediately, as there's no payment for me to collect.
@cinderrain

Read over your examples, and I am 100% interested. Let me know if/when we can work something out. If it's a trade, probably after I stop giving free requests out. X'D That'll be a little more even.

@WolfSong

Thank you for the help! It really did help a lot, as I'm sure you can see~

@thylasupial

Adding you to the list.

First order will probably be done today. It would have been done yesterday, but the theme isn't in my area of expertise. ^^ All orders will involve a ping and a message, but I'll just send the finished works back to you guys immediately, as there's no payment for me to collect.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur I'm good with doing a trade later! c: I've added you to affiliates, also. Good luck with your slots!
@VoxxVoleur I'm good with doing a trade later! c: I've added you to affiliates, also. Good luck with your slots!
@DAG22 - I have 100~ words. I can continue to rack my brain for what else I can add, or I can just give you what I have now. Your choice. This is definitely quite the creative exercise that I had hoped for, considering that this is the opposite of what I usually do.
@DAG22 - I have 100~ words. I can continue to rack my brain for what else I can add, or I can just give you what I have now. Your choice. This is definitely quite the creative exercise that I had hoped for, considering that this is the opposite of what I usually do.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur I kind of leave it to you - if you think it looks good and you are satisfied now with it, Id like to get it c: but if you think you could do a few more, go for it!
@VoxxVoleur I kind of leave it to you - if you think it looks good and you are satisfied now with it, Id like to get it c: but if you think you could do a few more, go for it!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4 5