Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Voleur's Tales and Ballads~[Working]
1 2 3 4 5
@DAG22 I'll go and send you what I have via message.

I'll start working on the next request. Please keep in mind that I'll work a noticeably slower during festivals. Happy Rockbreaker's!
@DAG22 I'll go and send you what I have via message.

I'll start working on the next request. Please keep in mind that I'll work a noticeably slower during festivals. Happy Rockbreaker's!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@cinderrain - Your request has been completed and mailed to you! Please let me know, if it's what you wanted, or if changed need to be made.

The last request should be finished within a couple hours!
@cinderrain - Your request has been completed and mailed to you! Please let me know, if it's what you wanted, or if changed need to be made.

The last request should be finished within a couple hours!
4UUQPPZ.gif
Did I fill this out right? I'm 97& sure I didn't fill this out right. Sorry. Your username: astralIsopod Type of piece : Detailed Bio, Basic Personality (Is this okay? I have no idea oop s)(Also could I see your full wishlist?) Point of view : Third person omniscient Name of the dragon this piece is for: Cina (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12080483) Biography's focus? : I put all that stuff in the Context, oops Style of biography : Just normal writing! Context : My clan is called 'Clan Oxbow', and we moved from Wind to Water a few months ago. Cina was previously leader, but stepped down after the move was proposed- for mainly unknown reasons. She is very close to both Tigress and Leopard, and their relationship blurs from platonic to romantic. (Notes: Leopard is the eccentric but distant healer and Tigress is a gentle but deadly coliseum warrior.) The Idea of giving her a sickness that caused her to abandon her position is an idea I've had, use it if you'd like. What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? : I already have a layout, only the text is needed. Picture of the dragon : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12080483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120805/12080483_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Yeah Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Mmhm Are you using any discounts for this order?: No Anything else?: This is my first time getting lore! <33 Leopard: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12095756 Tigress: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12049751 Current Leader: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12950312
Did I fill this out right? I'm 97& sure I didn't fill this out right. Sorry.

Your username: astralIsopod
Type of piece : Detailed Bio, Basic Personality (Is this okay? I have no idea oop s)(Also could I see your full wishlist?)
Point of view : Third person omniscient
Name of the dragon this piece is for: Cina (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12080483)
Biography's focus? : I put all that stuff in the Context, oops
Style of biography : Just normal writing!
Context : My clan is called 'Clan Oxbow', and we moved from Wind to Water a few months ago. Cina was previously leader, but stepped down after the move was proposed- for mainly unknown reasons.
She is very close to both Tigress and Leopard, and their relationship blurs from platonic to romantic. (Notes: Leopard is the eccentric but distant healer and Tigress is a gentle but deadly coliseum warrior.)
The Idea of giving her a sickness that caused her to abandon her position is an idea I've had, use it if you'd like.
What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? : I already have a layout, only the text is needed.
Picture of the dragon :
12080483_350.png

I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Yeah
Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Mmhm
Are you using any discounts for this order?: No
Anything else?: This is my first time getting lore! <33

Leopard: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12095756
Tigress: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12049751
Current Leader: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=144693&tab=dragon&did=12950312

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
@VoxxVoleur I'd like to order a couple peices from you >:) Heh.. Both pieces should be right up your alley as they're both dark ;) [quote] Your username: Shaddeh Type of piece (Basic - Extensive or my choice): Extensive/Your Choice Do you require rhyming, is it merely important, or is it something that you couldn't care less about?: Does not require rhyming Is this a ballad, a poem, or a prophesy?: Prophecy If it is a ballad, what kind of theme should it follow? Is it upbeat, or is it a solemn tale?: N/A If it is a prophesy, what are you looking for anything in particular?: I have written a bio of sorts already for this dragon. I'd like for you to use it as a guideline of sorts for the prophecy. Continued context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on, that you haven't already said): Stated above What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: I already have the coding done for this dragon :) Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind, assuming that this is for one dragon (and optional human form), and not your whole clan (BBC Code please): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17114438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171145/17114438_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course! Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Absolutely!! Are you using any discounts for this order?: Nah Anything else?: ;) ;) ;)[/quote] [quote] Faranth's Pre-Existing Bio: Born under a full blood moon, Hiutale knew her daughter was cursed. She could feel it in her bones, in her soul. Even at a few days old Faranth exhibited signs that she was different than the other Ice hatchlings. Those of the ice flight were unemotional, always observant, to preserve their world to later be analyzed. Faranth was not. She had no hesitation of showing her emotions. She was carefree, joyful, playful, like a hatchling should be, it was no surprise when she left as an adult to go on her own Search. Growing up in a land where no one shared her joy, her emotions, her sense of adventure she built walls in her mind. Walls to shut away her emotions, her thoughts, her sense of being, so to speak. She left her homeland without a word to her parents, heading wherever her travels would take her. She traveled through many lands, many territories, saw many wondrous things. Upon her travels through the scarred wasteland she paid homage to the Plaguebringer, during the middle of the Riot of Rot. She stayed through the festivities, watching, analyzing everything from the culture around her to the way the dragons interacted with her. They too, knew something was wrong with her, avoiding her at all costs, some even hissing at her as she passed. Word of this strange dragon's arrival quickly made way to the Mother of Plague herself and she was summoned before her. She wasn't there long before the great dragoness summoned forth one of her many minions, a deadland disciple named Tenebris. The Plaguebringer gave Tenebris to Faranth as a gift, a guide and companion to 'help her on her Search'. Faranth had said nothing but nodded her head in thanks before they left the court. Her Search ended when she arrived in the territory of the Arcanist, upon her meeting with the human caretaker named Shaddeh. She couldn't explain it but she knew Shaddeh was her charge. Since then she has stayed in her own isolated cave, company coming only when she was needed to perform her duties as a healer, as a seer, as a mystic. Whatever the moment asked for.[/quote] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote] Type of piece (Basic-Extensive or my choice): Extensive/Your Choice Point of view (First or third, if third which type of third): First Person Name of the dragon this piece is for: Rue Biography's focus? [General biography, certain event(s), relationships to certain dragons, anything else you want to focus on): Certain Event - My clan bio briefly mentions a skirmish with the Shadow Clan but doesn't specify WHAT happened. That's where YOU come in. Make it dark. Make it sad. Make it awesome. Style of biography (Normal writing, a journal entry, or something else entirely): Journal Entry Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): Clan bio can be found on profile page. Reading it might help? What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: I already have coding done :D Picture of the dragon (and human, if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6222158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62222/6222158_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course! Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Absolutely! Are you using any discounts for this order?: Nah Anything else?: N/A [/quote]
@VoxxVoleur

I'd like to order a couple peices from you >:)
Heh.. Both pieces should be right up your alley as they're both dark ;)
Quote:
Your username: Shaddeh

Type of piece (Basic - Extensive or my choice): Extensive/Your Choice

Do you require rhyming, is it merely important, or is it something that you couldn't care less about?: Does not require rhyming

Is this a ballad, a poem, or a prophesy?: Prophecy

If it is a ballad, what kind of theme should it follow? Is it upbeat, or is it a solemn tale?: N/A

If it is a prophesy, what are you looking for anything in particular?: I have written a bio of sorts already for this dragon. I'd like for you to use it as a guideline of sorts for the prophecy.

Continued context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on, that you haven't already said): Stated above

What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: I already have the coding done for this dragon :)

Picture of the dragon (and human if applicable) in mind, assuming that this is for one dragon (and optional human form), and not your whole clan (BBC Code please):

17114438_350.png

I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course!

Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Absolutely!!

Are you using any discounts for this order?: Nah

Anything else?: ;) ;) ;)
Quote:
Faranth's Pre-Existing Bio:
Born under a full blood moon, Hiutale knew her daughter was cursed. She could feel it in her bones, in her soul. Even at a few days old Faranth exhibited signs that she was different than the other Ice hatchlings. Those of the ice flight were unemotional, always observant, to preserve their world to later be analyzed. Faranth was not. She had no hesitation of showing her emotions. She was carefree, joyful, playful, like a hatchling should be, it was no surprise when she left as an adult to go on her own Search.

Growing up in a land where no one shared her joy, her emotions, her sense of adventure she built walls in her mind. Walls to shut away her emotions, her thoughts, her sense of being, so to speak. She left her homeland without a word to her parents, heading wherever her travels would take her. She traveled through many lands, many territories, saw many wondrous things.

Upon her travels through the scarred wasteland she paid homage to the Plaguebringer, during the middle of the Riot of Rot. She stayed through the festivities, watching, analyzing everything from the culture around her to the way the dragons interacted with her. They too, knew something was wrong with her, avoiding her at all costs, some even hissing at her as she passed. Word of this strange dragon's arrival quickly made way to the Mother of Plague herself and she was summoned before her.

She wasn't there long before the great dragoness summoned forth one of her many minions, a deadland disciple named Tenebris. The Plaguebringer gave Tenebris to Faranth as a gift, a guide and companion to 'help her on her Search'. Faranth had said nothing but nodded her head in thanks before they left the court.

Her Search ended when she arrived in the territory of the Arcanist, upon her meeting with the human caretaker named Shaddeh. She couldn't explain it but she knew Shaddeh was her charge. Since then she has stayed in her own isolated cave, company coming only when she was needed to perform her duties as a healer, as a seer, as a mystic. Whatever the moment asked for.

Quote:
Type of piece (Basic-Extensive or my choice): Extensive/Your Choice

Point of view (First or third, if third which type of third): First Person

Name of the dragon this piece is for: Rue

Biography's focus? [General biography, certain event(s), relationships to certain dragons, anything else you want to focus on): Certain Event - My clan bio briefly mentions a skirmish with the Shadow Clan but doesn't specify WHAT happened. That's where YOU come in. Make it dark. Make it sad. Make it awesome.

Style of biography (Normal writing, a journal entry, or something else entirely): Journal Entry

Context (Anything that you already have, for me to expand on): Clan bio can be found on profile page. Reading it might help?

What kind of pictures or banners would you like in the decorative coding in this piece? Have any examples, or general ideas?: I already have coding done :D

Picture of the dragon (and human, if applicable) in mind (BBC Code please):

6222158_350.png

I hope you have read over our rules and guidelines...?: Of course!

Can I put your finished piece into the list of examples of finished pieces?: Absolutely!

Are you using any discounts for this order?: Nah

Anything else?: N/A
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@thylasupial | Your order is finally done! A thousand apologies for the wait!

@astralIsopod | I believe that has been filled out mostly correctly. Oh, and just to clarify the blurred relationship is between Tigress and Leopard, or Cina has blurred relationships with both of them...? (Please ping me next time, so I see the post!) Thanks for ordering, I'll place you in my list to get started!

@Shaddeh | Long time no see! X'D Oh-ho dark? I'm on it. I'll place those two orders up onto my list~

My schedule has been added to the first post for customer convenience~
@thylasupial | Your order is finally done! A thousand apologies for the wait!

@astralIsopod | I believe that has been filled out mostly correctly. Oh, and just to clarify the blurred relationship is between Tigress and Leopard, or Cina has blurred relationships with both of them...? (Please ping me next time, so I see the post!) Thanks for ordering, I'll place you in my list to get started!

@Shaddeh | Long time no see! X'D Oh-ho dark? I'm on it. I'll place those two orders up onto my list~

My schedule has been added to the first post for customer convenience~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@voxxvoleur
_

All three of them are in a blurred relationship with eachother, and thank you!

also oops, sorry I didn't ping you
@voxxvoleur
_

All three of them are in a blurred relationship with eachother, and thank you!

also oops, sorry I didn't ping you

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
@VoxxVoleur

Awesome :D I know right?! It's been SOOOO long xD
@VoxxVoleur

Awesome :D I know right?! It's been SOOOO long xD
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@astralIsopod @Shaddeh

Just want to let you two know that I will be working on these (later). I have a philosophy essay, an art history essay, and two presentations next week with finals the week after. I'll probably squeeze these orders in after most of my real life work drops down to where it usually is.

If nothing else, these will be done and stellar before Christmas. Closer to after the 17th and that weekend at the latest. Apologies for the delays, but I must get into honors. X'D

@astralIsopod @Shaddeh

Just want to let you two know that I will be working on these (later). I have a philosophy essay, an art history essay, and two presentations next week with finals the week after. I'll probably squeeze these orders in after most of my real life work drops down to where it usually is.

If nothing else, these will be done and stellar before Christmas. Closer to after the 17th and that weekend at the latest. Apologies for the delays, but I must get into honors. X'D

4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Take your time darlin :)
@VoxxVoleur

Take your time darlin :)
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
I am back and actively working.

Prices have been updated, and any new orders will go by the new prices.
I am back and actively working.

Prices have been updated, and any new orders will go by the new prices.
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5