Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New pairs + Skydancers + low prices!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MischiefSword
No worries, don't mind waiting ^_^
@MischiefSword
No worries, don't mind waiting ^_^
@CitrusCupcake Okay. C:

And now I bump more. XD
I'll be breeding some dragons in three days so there will be hatchlings up soon. :D
@CitrusCupcake Okay. C:

And now I bump more. XD
I'll be breeding some dragons in three days so there will be hatchlings up soon. :D
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
Could you add me to the Daxter x Gylfen pinglist, please? The pair is lovely! Ahaha I got so hyped I almost shoved my friend out of her chair.
Could you add me to the Daxter x Gylfen pinglist, please? The pair is lovely! Ahaha I got so hyped I almost shoved my friend out of her chair.
@MischiefSword: Hello! I'd love to be put on the ping list for Emmett and Moccah! I've been looking for some PC's and their breeding color spectrum is definitely to my tastes. I would appreciate it so much!
@MischiefSword: Hello! I'd love to be put on the ping list for Emmett and Moccah! I've been looking for some PC's and their breeding color spectrum is definitely to my tastes. I would appreciate it so much!
8Nqw2vA.png
Can I be added to the ping list for JavaXCoffee please?
Can I be added to the ping list for JavaXCoffee please?
@Nelipot @heartsrecycled @LostDollie
Adding you all to the lists you wanted :D
@Nelipot @heartsrecycled @LostDollie
Adding you all to the lists you wanted :D
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
@Nelipot
Daxter and Gylfen bred this morning and have two eggs, going to hatch in a few days. :D
@Nelipot
Daxter and Gylfen bred this morning and have two eggs, going to hatch in a few days. :D
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
Oh, I like the sound of that. Thanks!!
Oh, I like the sound of that. Thanks!!
No problemo C:
No problemo C:
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
@MischiefSword
Is it bad I'm tempted you to get a scroll of renaming so we can continue with the Doctor Who themed lineage?
@MischiefSword
Is it bad I'm tempted you to get a scroll of renaming so we can continue with the Doctor Who themed lineage?
oh hi
1 2 3 4 5 6