Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | story behind your username?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
I loved the fact that some usernames end in "ai". So after trial and error I found the name I loved.
I loved the fact that some usernames end in "ai". So after trial and error I found the name I loved.
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Welp, I wanted a new username, and I wanted something dark-themed, but obviously all the real words I tried - stygian, cimmerian, abysmal, etc. - were already taken. So I messed around with them a little, and ended up with this. I change usernames too much.
Welp, I wanted a new username, and I wanted something dark-themed, but obviously all the real words I tried - stygian, cimmerian, abysmal, etc. - were already taken. So I messed around with them a little, and ended up with this. I change usernames too much.
Well, I was staring at the reg screen, and my came up with my name by deciding Ether sounded nice, then ending it with -nine because it sounded good.
Well, I was staring at the reg screen, and my came up with my name by deciding Ether sounded nice, then ending it with -nine because it sounded good.
You are reading my signature!
Pastel colors are my favorite
Pastel colors are my favorite
it's a twenty one pilots lyric
i wanted to be a become a better brother, better son
wanted to be a better adversary to the evil i have done
it's a twenty one pilots lyric
i wanted to be a become a better brother, better son
wanted to be a better adversary to the evil i have done
kai | they/them
entp | slytherin | shadow flight
I usually use Euphoria-saur or Euphoria, but I thought it would be easier if I shortened it a little.. I figured I couldn't go wrong with a username that was short for intense happiness. :D
I usually use Euphoria-saur or Euphoria, but I thought it would be easier if I shortened it a little.. I figured I couldn't go wrong with a username that was short for intense happiness. :D
FD1rkPC.png
dandii is the name of my oc
boom
dandii is the name of my oc
boom
It's after two anime characters.

Yeah.
It's after two anime characters.

Yeah.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I'm not entirely sure. Something to do with my love for Van Gogh's Starry Night and my nickname, Ren. It just kind of happend and now I use it for everything?
I'm not entirely sure. Something to do with my love for Van Gogh's Starry Night and my nickname, Ren. It just kind of happend and now I use it for everything?
nRvmYpn.png
i like cheeseburgers
i like cheeseburgers
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43