Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Male Stud needed for lovely PC
1 2
@Eilastreon I'd like to borrow him at a later time and give you one of her lovelies.
@Eilastreon I'd like to borrow him at a later time and give you one of her lovelies.
@Sashyani

Sounds great! I will let you know when he is available.
@Sashyani

Sounds great! I will let you know when he is available.
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon She gave birth to these lovely girls! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182263/18226246_350.png?mtime=VkdqDgACS_E.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182263/18226247_350.png?mtime=VkdqEAADDBY.png[/img]
@Eilastreon She gave birth to these lovely girls! 18226246_350.png?mtime=VkdqDgACS_E.png

18226247_350.png?mtime=VkdqEAADDBY.png
@Sashyani

Ah, gorgeous.

An update on Bloodfury, I am going to breed him one more time at least because the last nest was all girls and I have several people wanting males from the pair. I think after that breeding cooldown he'll be available.
@Sashyani

Ah, gorgeous.

An update on Bloodfury, I am going to breed him one more time at least because the last nest was all girls and I have several people wanting males from the pair. I think after that breeding cooldown he'll be available.
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon I was offering these girls to you if you wanted one
@Sashyani

Oh! Sorry. I'm a little tight on lair space and treasure right now with a new batch of babies from my hatchery on the way, so I can't buy any new dragons right now. However, I would be especially interested in an irishim if you get one, even more so if it's a skydancer.
@Sashyani

Oh! Sorry. I'm a little tight on lair space and treasure right now with a new batch of babies from my hatchery on the way, so I can't buy any new dragons right now. However, I would be especially interested in an irishim if you get one, even more so if it's a skydancer.
izcJ5cD.png
1 2