Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Flambebe's and Triple Whites~
1 2 3
@moonbayangel : Okay, sent :D Thank you for this!
@moonbayangel : Okay, sent :D Thank you for this!
YkCzCNt.gifgbjqGFT.gif5xV2gjH.png u3QKT3n.png

@vanillasaur NP! I like sharing dragons so yay! Though, I keep getting an error message when I try to accept the trade on the CR o.0
@vanillasaur NP! I like sharing dragons so yay! Though, I keep getting an error message when I try to accept the trade on the CR o.0
QEywdRJ.png tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png 10wE1A4.png
@moonbayangel : ;O Should I resend? I might have done something wrong as this would be my first time trying a trade (or any of this, haha)
@moonbayangel : ;O Should I resend? I might have done something wrong as this would be my first time trying a trade (or any of this, haha)
YkCzCNt.gifgbjqGFT.gif5xV2gjH.png u3QKT3n.png

@Vanillasaur Sure. It couldn't hurt to try at least. And no worries~!
@Vanillasaur Sure. It couldn't hurt to try at least. And no worries~!
Hey do you think I could get the skydancer if it's not sold I started a few days ago
Hey do you think I could get the skydancer if it's not sold I started a few days ago
Hey could I get the triple white sky dancer if it's not sold I started yesterday
Hey could I get the triple white sky dancer if it's not sold I started yesterday
@StarCatcher322 Sure! Just send me a Crossroads and she's all yours! Pay whatever you want form 1t to whatever really.

I just like sharing dragons.
@StarCatcher322 Sure! Just send me a Crossroads and she's all yours! Pay whatever you want form 1t to whatever really.

I just like sharing dragons.
Hey, if Demios is still available in would love to adopt him @MoonbayAngel
Hey, if Demios is still available in would love to adopt him @MoonbayAngel
@NuggetsInSiena Sure! Just send me a CRs and he's all yours!
@NuggetsInSiena Sure! Just send me a CRs and he's all yours!
Hey did you get my cr
Hey did you get my cr
1 2 3