Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed for Changes.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43
@Rattz I would like the sister, but I was hoping for a white or ice underbelly. I would like to see those ace ones though! On that note, could I be pit on the pinglist for Luminance and Lunametric if the hatchling has a white/ice underbelly?

Ah yeah!! It's the luck of being able to discover yourself with the help of others, I think! I'm panromantic past my akioromanticism but I'm also real sex repulsed. Bleh. I'm glad it was something new however! I have a few akioromantic friends and aegosexual friends, so I thought they were more common place. Some terms have become interchangeable however and I never know if I'm up to date!
@Rattz I would like the sister, but I was hoping for a white or ice underbelly. I would like to see those ace ones though! On that note, could I be pit on the pinglist for Luminance and Lunametric if the hatchling has a white/ice underbelly?

Ah yeah!! It's the luck of being able to discover yourself with the help of others, I think! I'm panromantic past my akioromanticism but I'm also real sex repulsed. Bleh. I'm glad it was something new however! I have a few akioromantic friends and aegosexual friends, so I thought they were more common place. Some terms have become interchangeable however and I never know if I'm up to date!
nYjzpmX.pngXRLXA9U.png6m2ResQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngwpG2u3u.pngsFMScix.pngWRPJKhj.png
Wixu5Ub.png
....v2iSVrA.gif.." C A T S "
..just messing around . . . ! ..ZWCC2dt.gif
Can i have Mocha? Thank you!
Can i have Mocha? Thank you!
@Rattz Hello, your dragons look great. I was wondering if the newbie-offer is still ongoing. I joined yesterday and I would love to adopt Axyl if he is still available. :)
@Rattz Hello, your dragons look great. I was wondering if the newbie-offer is still ongoing. I joined yesterday and I would love to adopt Axyl if he is still available. :)
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Bakugou
Okay I can definitely put a hold on her sister. The hatchlings being born in a few days are guaranteed to have white or ice bellies based on the parents. I will also place you on their ping list, they usually give me at least one each time. All of my pairs can give such a variety, because it was my goal to give as wide of an array of color combinations as I can. Aces in the Moon (Luminance and Lunametric) was a play for a small variety of grey-scale to vividly colored ace pride dragons. I also added you to Bigender Love, they should have hatchlings in just a little bit.

I'm really the only truly asexual person I even know in real life because I live in a low population town and I usually don't push people to expose anymore than verbal proof of their asexuality to me for the purpose of my ace pride offer. I don't like to force people to do something that they don't want to. If someone wants to truly tell me, then based on how wide the spectrum is, its normally the first time I've really been exposed to one of their particular spectrum one on one before. So its interesting to get some information from someone who lives the life. I try to meet as many new people in the community as possible all the time, but some just don't surface as often and I'm a shy person so I tend to just lurk on any forums that I can talk about on.
Through the help of my sexual friends I've worked to discover as much about myself as possible. My repulsion is so bad sometimes XD, but I can still joke with my friends as long as the jokes stay away from the serious or vivid side of things. However i'm still so new to it and I haven't had the ability to really explore too much more beyond what I internally know about myself.
@Bakugou
Okay I can definitely put a hold on her sister. The hatchlings being born in a few days are guaranteed to have white or ice bellies based on the parents. I will also place you on their ping list, they usually give me at least one each time. All of my pairs can give such a variety, because it was my goal to give as wide of an array of color combinations as I can. Aces in the Moon (Luminance and Lunametric) was a play for a small variety of grey-scale to vividly colored ace pride dragons. I also added you to Bigender Love, they should have hatchlings in just a little bit.

I'm really the only truly asexual person I even know in real life because I live in a low population town and I usually don't push people to expose anymore than verbal proof of their asexuality to me for the purpose of my ace pride offer. I don't like to force people to do something that they don't want to. If someone wants to truly tell me, then based on how wide the spectrum is, its normally the first time I've really been exposed to one of their particular spectrum one on one before. So its interesting to get some information from someone who lives the life. I try to meet as many new people in the community as possible all the time, but some just don't surface as often and I'm a shy person so I tend to just lurk on any forums that I can talk about on.
Through the help of my sexual friends I've worked to discover as much about myself as possible. My repulsion is so bad sometimes XD, but I can still joke with my friends as long as the jokes stay away from the serious or vivid side of things. However i'm still so new to it and I haven't had the ability to really explore too much more beyond what I internally know about myself.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@lblu412 @Godot I'm sorry I hadn't gotten a chance to take them down. They have already been taken, but you may choose from what I still have available or I can either add you to ping lists or I will have some new hatchlings available in two days from some of my other pairs that I will also have up for free for new members and you will have first picks.
@lblu412 @Godot I'm sorry I hadn't gotten a chance to take them down. They have already been taken, but you may choose from what I still have available or I can either add you to ping lists or I will have some new hatchlings available in two days from some of my other pairs that I will also have up for free for new members and you will have first picks.
@Rattz

Hi. Can I get on the general ping list for your ace related dragons?

Also, I was wondering what type of proof you ask for when determining if someone is trulyon the asexual spectrum?
@Rattz

Hi. Can I get on the general ping list for your ace related dragons?

Also, I was wondering what type of proof you ask for when determining if someone is trulyon the asexual spectrum?
Quests and Challenges Thread
FHC Barkback Boar Project
@Miakemi I can definitely do that for you. As for proof, its kinda visible in you signature already, but its more like a promise that the person receiving the free dragon doesn't take advantage of the possibility for free fodder and actually gives the dragon a home.
@Miakemi I can definitely do that for you. As for proof, its kinda visible in you signature already, but its more like a promise that the person receiving the free dragon doesn't take advantage of the possibility for free fodder and actually gives the dragon a home.
@Rattz Sorry for my late answer - I'm from a different time zone and went to bed a little after I posted here. Thank you for your kind offer! I'm not sure how the ping list works though? I also really like Chusi, if she is still available. :)
@Rattz Sorry for my late answer - I'm from a different time zone and went to bed a little after I posted here. Thank you for your kind offer! I'm not sure how the ping list works though? I also really like Chusi, if she is still available. :)
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
Hi! I'm Mari. I can't believe this forum exists... I mean, I just got into this game two days ago and I've only identified as ace for a year or so... this is awesome :) I only know one other ace IRL (well, who is out, anyway).

So hi everyone :)
Hi! I'm Mari. I can't believe this forum exists... I mean, I just got into this game two days ago and I've only identified as ace for a year or so... this is awesome :) I only know one other ace IRL (well, who is out, anyway).

So hi everyone :)
@aeosora
I have three different iri green tea nocs for you to see. Maybe you of them is to your liking?

Sold
#18601695 Male
Primary Jungle Iridescent
Secondary Maize Shimmer
Tertiary Maize Underbelly

51000t or 78g

Sold
#18601696 Male
Primary Leaf Iridescent
Secondary Maize Shimmer

51000t or 78g

Sold
#18601697 Female
Primary Goldenrod Iridescent
Secondary Maize Shimmer

51000t or 78g
@aeosora
I have three different iri green tea nocs for you to see. Maybe you of them is to your liking?

Sold
#18601695 Male
Primary Jungle Iridescent
Secondary Maize Shimmer

51000t or 78g

Sold
#18601696 Male
Primary Leaf Iridescent
Secondary Maize Shimmer

51000t or 78g