Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed for Changes.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43
@Rattz please put me on the ace ping list! I like the two wildclaw twins there but I want to see more options before I impulse grab the first dragon I see~

Proof of me being ace is mentioned on my tumblr, which is linked on my lair home page

@Rattz please put me on the ace ping list! I like the two wildclaw twins there but I want to see more options before I impulse grab the first dragon I see~

Proof of me being ace is mentioned on my tumblr, which is linked on my lair home page

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@BritishFairy @noodlemangos @Miakemi @SpiritKin
Sorry for this being late. I've been busy the past few days with finals coming up, homework is becoming a little more of a pain. However, I'm still breeding some dragons so even though my posts may be a day or two late after they hatch, I will still be posting them.

Without further ado, Aces of the Night hatched some pretty lovely babies this time and I'm super excited to finally post them. They gave a very special Circuit hatchling, and that's two nests in a row that have had one, she's also extremely pretty all grown up too.

Gone
#18914364 Female
Primary Black Iridescent
Secondary Mulberry Shimmer
Tertiary Charcoal Circuit

Free for any Ace/Grey/Demi members.
50000t or 75g

Sold
#18914365 Male
Primary Coal Crystal
Tertiary Mulberry Underbelly

40000t or 60g

Sold
#18914366 Male
Primary Grey Iridescent
Tertiary Silver Underbelly

35000t or 50g

@Dessoestma
I also have two hatchlings from Dancing Aces. They are twins.

Sold
#18914367 Male
Primary Coal Crystal
Secondary Mulberry Facet
Tertiary Maize Underbelly

25000t or 35g

Sold
#18914368 Female
Primary Coal Crystal
Secondary Mulberry Facet

25000t or 35g
@BritishFairy @noodlemangos @Miakemi @SpiritKin
Sorry for this being late. I've been busy the past few days with finals coming up, homework is becoming a little more of a pain. However, I'm still breeding some dragons so even though my posts may be a day or two late after they hatch, I will still be posting them.

Without further ado, Aces of the Night hatched some pretty lovely babies this time and I'm super excited to finally post them. They gave a very special Circuit hatchling, and that's two nests in a row that have had one, she's also extremely pretty all grown up too.

Gone
#18914364 Female
Primary Black Iridescent
Tertiary Charcoal Circuit

50000t or 75g

Sold
#18914365 Male
Primary Coal Crystal
Tertiary Mulberry Underbelly

40000t or 60g

Sold
#18914366 Male
Primary Grey Iridescent
Tertiary Silver Underbelly

35000t or 50g

@Dessoestma
I also have two hatchlings from Dancing Aces. They are twins.

Sold
#18914367 Male
Primary Coal Crystal
Secondary Mulberry Facet

25000t or 35g

Sold
#18914368 Female
Primary Coal Crystal
Secondary Mulberry Facet

25000t or 35g
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Rattz I'd like that female circuit nocturne please?
@Rattz I'd like that female circuit nocturne please?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@FoxerOwl @tinybalrog I will be implementing a brand new pair coming up shortly, that will be a Coatl/Noc Bisexual Pride pair. I would like some feedback on the pair. The female will be permanent but the male can be switched out, if you two think that it would be a better idea. I am hoping that they will work well for the new dark purples that will be released, Their secondary and tertiary colors cover all the new pinks and a nice range of blues. Let me know what you think about them together. I may also be getting another pair later on that will be on the lighter and brighter side of the bi pride scale, but for now this will be my bi pride pair. I would also like some feedback on how I can name their brand new category in my hatchery? I need something fun that has to do with cakes and bi pride, also an idea for a name for the pair itself. ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17606428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176065/17606428_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center]This is winter, and she is what this pair is based around. Thistle is my personal favorite purple, because of its muted beauty. I've had her since Cherub came out, and have been really looking for her mate ever since then that could compliment her well. She reminds me of a mid-winter sunrise in a strange way, and that's what drew me to her. [b]Primary[/b] Thistle Cherub [b]Secondary[/b] Pink Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Sky Underbelly[/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18972677] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=64&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=29&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center]This could be her mate. He's a little odd, but their color range will be perfect for when the new colors are implemented, and he really reminds me a lot of a winter sunset if you give a little imagination to the thought. [b]Primary[/b] Shadow Iridescent [b]Secondary[/b] Coral Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Teal Circuit[/center][/columns] Here will be there range including some blank space for the new colors. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4rFtPUV.png[/img][/center]
@FoxerOwl @tinybalrog
I will be implementing a brand new pair coming up shortly, that will be a Coatl/Noc Bisexual Pride pair. I would like some feedback on the pair. The female will be permanent but the male can be switched out, if you two think that it would be a better idea. I am hoping that they will work well for the new dark purples that will be released, Their secondary and tertiary colors cover all the new pinks and a nice range of blues. Let me know what you think about them together. I may also be getting another pair later on that will be on the lighter and brighter side of the bi pride scale, but for now this will be my bi pride pair.

I would also like some feedback on how I can name their brand new category in my hatchery? I need something fun that has to do with cakes and bi pride, also an idea for a name for the pair itself.

17606428_350.png
This is winter, and she is what this pair is based around. Thistle is my personal favorite purple, because of its muted beauty. I've had her since Cherub came out, and have been really looking for her mate ever since then that could compliment her well. She reminds me of a mid-winter sunrise in a strange way, and that's what drew me to her.
Primary Thistle Cherub
Secondary Pink Shimmer
Tertiary Sky Underbelly

dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=64&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=29&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
This could be her mate. He's a little odd, but their color range will be perfect for when the new colors are implemented, and he really reminds me a lot of a winter sunset if you give a little imagination to the thought.
Primary Shadow Iridescent
Secondary Coral Shimmer
Tertiary Teal Circuit

Here will be there range including some blank space for the new colors.
4rFtPUV.png
@Rattz
Ooh the range looks nice, and the male is a bit iffy but as I said the range is promising ;O;
The only thing that generally makes me hesitant is my personal preference, as I strongly dislike coatls. So if the male was switched out, perhaps it could be any type of dragon besides coatl? ;u;
But as I said that's my personal preference and I'm just one voice, so if not it's fine <3

But otherwise, the pair looks great and I can't WAIT until I can get a bisexual dragon! I'd love to show my pride <3

As for a cake name, perhaps something related with the number 2, as bisexual is liking 2 genders/sexes? The only one that I could come up with would be the Two-Tone Cake, which isn't very clever XD I'm sorry I couldn't help much!
@Rattz
Ooh the range looks nice, and the male is a bit iffy but as I said the range is promising ;O;
The only thing that generally makes me hesitant is my personal preference, as I strongly dislike coatls. So if the male was switched out, perhaps it could be any type of dragon besides coatl? ;u;
But as I said that's my personal preference and I'm just one voice, so if not it's fine <3

But otherwise, the pair looks great and I can't WAIT until I can get a bisexual dragon! I'd love to show my pride <3

As for a cake name, perhaps something related with the number 2, as bisexual is liking 2 genders/sexes? The only one that I could come up with would be the Two-Tone Cake, which isn't very clever XD I'm sorry I couldn't help much!
hydravivum_com.png
@FoxerOwl
There is potential for a second bi pair to be added later on, or possibly a second male to be added in to flip the range for purples and add an extra outcome for breed. However, as it stands the breed that is most likely going to show up from this pair is going to be Nocs since they have a slightly higher probability rating than coatls, so you may not have to worry too much about having to settle for a coatl at all. Its more likely that I would eventually just add a second bi pair, to have more potential for different breeds and genes, because I love the color combo of bi pride dragons. However I would need to add onto lair space before I can add too many more pairs.

I highly appreciate your feedback on this pair, it helps me a lot to hear these things from you.
@FoxerOwl
There is potential for a second bi pair to be added later on, or possibly a second male to be added in to flip the range for purples and add an extra outcome for breed. However, as it stands the breed that is most likely going to show up from this pair is going to be Nocs since they have a slightly higher probability rating than coatls, so you may not have to worry too much about having to settle for a coatl at all. Its more likely that I would eventually just add a second bi pair, to have more potential for different breeds and genes, because I love the color combo of bi pride dragons. However I would need to add onto lair space before I can add too many more pairs.

I highly appreciate your feedback on this pair, it helps me a lot to hear these things from you.
@Rattz what do you mean when you need "proof" that you're ace?
@Rattz what do you mean when you need "proof" that you're ace?
@soleilnova
I just need a promise that the person receiving this gift dragon from me will actually treat the dragon as a gift, because I've had people use this as a means for getting free fodder and i've even had people take them and exalt them without names, which was completely sad.
@soleilnova
I just need a promise that the person receiving this gift dragon from me will actually treat the dragon as a gift, because I've had people use this as a means for getting free fodder and i've even had people take them and exalt them without names, which was completely sad.
@Rattz man thats horrible! I can promise you though that would never happen, your dragons are way too pretty to exault!
btw I was wondering if #18764149 was still availabel?
@Rattz man thats horrible! I can promise you though that would never happen, your dragons are way too pretty to exault!
btw I was wondering if #18764149 was still availabel?
@soleilnova
Oh yes that dragon is definitely still available. I'll send you a cr momentarily.
@soleilnova
Oh yes that dragon is definitely still available. I'll send you a cr momentarily.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43