Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings - Sign-ups!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
I am so totally okay with this. I'd love to get letters.

Though I'm not sure how many fond memories hatchlings coming out of the clan would have given the whole 'bite you to get you infected and throw you out in the diseased wilderness' thing Sitala does to all the clan babies...
I am so totally okay with this. I'd love to get letters.

Though I'm not sure how many fond memories hatchlings coming out of the clan would have given the whole 'bite you to get you infected and throw you out in the diseased wilderness' thing Sitala does to all the clan babies...
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
This is definitely the cutest idea, and I'd love getting messages from hatchlings, or anyone else in my extended dragon-family.

Add me in. :)
This is definitely the cutest idea, and I'd love getting messages from hatchlings, or anyone else in my extended dragon-family.

Add me in. :)
Most of the hatchlings I've sold have been exalted, but for the few that haven't, I'd love to get letters from. ;-; Would be the cutest thing ever, even if the babies hate their parents for abandoning them as many of my dragons do so. XD Go ahead and sign me up.
Most of the hatchlings I've sold have been exalted, but for the few that haven't, I'd love to get letters from. ;-; Would be the cutest thing ever, even if the babies hate their parents for abandoning them as many of my dragons do so. XD Go ahead and sign me up.
I've sold a few hatchlings, so if anyone who owns one wants to send me a letter, I'd be glad to get it! =D
I've sold a few hatchlings, so if anyone who owns one wants to send me a letter, I'd be glad to get it! =D
I haven't sold many hatchlings but I'm a-okay with this trend. it's pretty awesome to read them on tumblr.
I haven't sold many hatchlings but I'm a-okay with this trend. it's pretty awesome to read them on tumblr.
Oooh, this sounds like so much fun! Count me in!
Oooh, this sounds like so much fun! Count me in!

♜ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚ ♝ ♞ ♜
we were the kings and queens of promise
Sign me up! I had fun sending my WC's parents a letter, and I'd be happy to get a letter from my dragons' parents, children, grandparents...you name it :)
Sign me up! I had fun sending my WC's parents a letter, and I'd be happy to get a letter from my dragons' parents, children, grandparents...you name it :)

YcafCqB.jpg
What a cute idea! I think most of my dragons' offspring are exalted, but I would love to get letters from any who aren't.
What a cute idea! I think most of my dragons' offspring are exalted, but I would love to get letters from any who aren't.
tumblr_m7fqv5f32v1r2l5gfo4_500.gif
Please sign me up ^_^
Please sign me up ^_^
Wow, that's so cute! X3

I'd love to get one sometime. I may have to try writing one too at some point.
Wow, that's so cute! X3

I'd love to get one sometime. I may have to try writing one too at some point.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51