Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merch (You wish existed.)
1 2 3
Before I begin:
1) I'm not talking about 'merch' as in stuff you wish you could buy for your dragons in the marketplace/auction house.

2) I also saw another thread about 'Deity Plushies", though this is about merchandise in general, and that deviate from just the standard 'plushies' you can actually get in FR.

3) I'm not interested in making/selling any of this stuff, because of copyrights and all. This is just hypothetically.

Anyway, the other night, (it might have been last night), my friend @Sharubii and I happened to start talking about ~THINGS WE WOULD TOTALLY BUY FROM AN FR SHOP~ if they had one.

***EDIT: half of this post got deleted and I didn't realize?? anyway, my continuation of this post is actually further down.
Before I begin:
1) I'm not talking about 'merch' as in stuff you wish you could buy for your dragons in the marketplace/auction house.

2) I also saw another thread about 'Deity Plushies", though this is about merchandise in general, and that deviate from just the standard 'plushies' you can actually get in FR.

3) I'm not interested in making/selling any of this stuff, because of copyrights and all. This is just hypothetically.

Anyway, the other night, (it might have been last night), my friend @Sharubii and I happened to start talking about ~THINGS WE WOULD TOTALLY BUY FROM AN FR SHOP~ if they had one.

***EDIT: half of this post got deleted and I didn't realize?? anyway, my continuation of this post is actually further down.
Stickers, Coffee Mug, Shirts, Figurines, and Buttons.

It'd all depend on what artwork was on them, but I'd totally be for all that stuff =D
Stickers, Coffee Mug, Shirts, Figurines, and Buttons.

It'd all depend on what artwork was on them, but I'd totally be for all that stuff =D
1kz7OWt.png
Hats.
Not just any hats. Hats that look like the Deities! Just the top of their heads with little teeth so it looks like they're eating your brains :D
Hats.
Not just any hats. Hats that look like the Deities! Just the top of their heads with little teeth so it looks like they're eating your brains :D
TOW2n3q.png
Someone suggested awhile ago FR selling unpainted models of all the dragons so you can customize them to look like your own.
Someone suggested awhile ago FR selling unpainted models of all the dragons so you can customize them to look like your own.
keychains and such with your flight's symbol on it
maybe even armbands or necklaces
keychains and such with your flight's symbol on it
maybe even armbands or necklaces
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
Plushes of the baby dragons. I don't even care about colours, I just want a real life baby Spiral to use as a pillow and squish and love.
Plushes of the baby dragons. I don't even care about colours, I just want a real life baby Spiral to use as a pillow and squish and love.
Aaa!! All these are cool!

Also, half of my original post was deleted. I meant to follow it with:

'-I want a HUGE Arcanist plushie. Like one of those giant snake stuffed animals you see sometimes.'

and

'-Sharubii mentioned that it would be cool to have snapper stuffed animals/bean bag chairs.'

So if the OP seemed like it ended abruptly, it was because it wasn't supposed to have ended there. Whoop, :'D
Aaa!! All these are cool!

Also, half of my original post was deleted. I meant to follow it with:

'-I want a HUGE Arcanist plushie. Like one of those giant snake stuffed animals you see sometimes.'

and

'-Sharubii mentioned that it would be cool to have snapper stuffed animals/bean bag chairs.'

So if the OP seemed like it ended abruptly, it was because it wasn't supposed to have ended there. Whoop, :'D
YES GIANT SNAPPER PLUSHIES AND BEAN BAGS. I WILL HAVE SNAPPERS POURING FROM MY ROOM. THERE WILL BE A VERITABLE SNAPPER PLUSH FLOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. SNAPPERS EVERYWHERE

And posable figurines. Of every dragon. Every single one. Especially snappers
YES GIANT SNAPPER PLUSHIES AND BEAN BAGS. I WILL HAVE SNAPPERS POURING FROM MY ROOM. THERE WILL BE A VERITABLE SNAPPER PLUSH FLOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. SNAPPERS EVERYWHERE

And posable figurines. Of every dragon. Every single one. Especially snappers
Kb2kQtJ.png hMFs5eY.png
@Sharubii
I'm not sure if you like snappers. You might have to emphasize on that a bit more.

Customizable figurines tho;; I know I'd have to sell everything I own, (plus some), but I'd have 50 different kids of figurines that look like Suriyel;;

aggressive whining
@Sharubii
I'm not sure if you like snappers. You might have to emphasize on that a bit more.

Customizable figurines tho;; I know I'd have to sell everything I own, (plus some), but I'd have 50 different kids of figurines that look like Suriyel;;

aggressive whining
I think the Flamecaller's colors and patterns would look great on a pair of shoes. Ashy charcoal color for the body, fire-orange on the soles, the stripes on her head replicated by the lacing.

Stormcatcher and Earthshaker might also work; they have a good colors and subtle effects as well.
I think the Flamecaller's colors and patterns would look great on a pair of shoes. Ashy charcoal color for the body, fire-orange on the soles, the stripes on her head replicated by the lacing.

Stormcatcher and Earthshaker might also work; they have a good colors and subtle effects as well.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3