Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Real-life deity plushies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="GladeSong" date="2013-09-13 19:00:10"]Yessss I want a squishy Gladekeeper[/quote] Ditto!
GladeSong wrote on 2013-09-13 19:00:10:
Yessss I want a squishy Gladekeeper

Ditto!
Shadowbinder and Arcanist yes please?
Shadowbinder and Arcanist yes please?
So much YES, I would obsessively collect them all! :D
So much YES, I would obsessively collect them all! :D
1-Lil.png
@AryKeeyara Yah, plushies of the plushies!
@AryKeeyara Yah, plushies of the plushies!
dQUNkY4.png
If that's the case, maybe update the first post with images of all the plushie items? In case anyone actually wants to make an attempt? xD
If that's the case, maybe update the first post with images of all the plushie items? In case anyone actually wants to make an attempt? xD
@AryKeeyara Will do in a sec - I tried to yesterday and the post preview didn't want to cooperate, and I didn't wanna post broken images. *scuttles off to get their names*
@AryKeeyara Will do in a sec - I tried to yesterday and the post preview didn't want to cooperate, and I didn't wanna post broken images. *scuttles off to get their names*
dQUNkY4.png
*Squeezes Boss tightly* [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/Kyuvi/8761eb0d-b9ff-4ea3-aca8-7dbe2ef2ce03.jpg[/img] [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/Kyuvi/0c402ba1-432e-4279-a962-7412e6cfec67.jpg[/img] Courtesy of @Myracuulous ^_^
*Squeezes Boss tightly*
8761eb0d-b9ff-4ea3-aca8-7dbe2ef2ce03.jpg
0c402ba1-432e-4279-a962-7412e6cfec67.jpg

Courtesy of @Myracuulous ^_^
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
I've thought about making these myself, but I've only ever really worked with fleece, and I don't think that the stiffness of fleece and normal stuffing would translate into something like the drawings. I don't know enough about other materials to try it while I'm in school especially, 'cause I would want, like, beanie baby fabric and filling for them. But I really want a little Flamecaller.
I've thought about making these myself, but I've only ever really worked with fleece, and I don't think that the stiffness of fleece and normal stuffing would translate into something like the drawings. I don't know enough about other materials to try it while I'm in school especially, 'cause I would want, like, beanie baby fabric and filling for them. But I really want a little Flamecaller.
63a2e8b5-0b6f-4ba7-a6aa-75069b1b83b7.jpg
Banner by Shiba
I've considered make a gladekeeper for my desk. I'm made a number of dragon plushies before. Though of course if someone was going to make these to sell that's a whole other thing and would have to have the site creators approval.
I've considered make a gladekeeper for my desk. I'm made a number of dragon plushies before. Though of course if someone was going to make these to sell that's a whole other thing and would have to have the site creators approval.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Epilogue
I agree with you! I am just too busy to try ATM as well...lol. But a little Flamecaller to call my own would be amazing!
@Epilogue
I agree with you! I am just too busy to try ATM as well...lol. But a little Flamecaller to call my own would be amazing!
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7