Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free drags for newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Hello!

I don't have much to give unfortunately... I wish I could do more! I'm pretty new myself (I registered back earlier this year, but I kind of forgot I even had the account for a while until recently.) I have some dragons that are looking for new lairs to hang out in, and a few duplicate familiars I'd love to send on to new players.

I can't stop you from exalting these guys of course, but please only take them if you're actually interested in keeping them at least for a little bit! No strings attached though. Welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please be sure to ping me ( "@foxBrigade" ) so I get an alert.

EDIT:

All dragons have been adopted! Thank you!
Hello!

I don't have much to give unfortunately... I wish I could do more! I'm pretty new myself (I registered back earlier this year, but I kind of forgot I even had the account for a while until recently.) I have some dragons that are looking for new lairs to hang out in, and a few duplicate familiars I'd love to send on to new players.

I can't stop you from exalting these guys of course, but please only take them if you're actually interested in keeping them at least for a little bit! No strings attached though. Welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please be sure to ping me ( "@foxBrigade" ) so I get an alert.

EDIT:

All dragons have been adopted! Thank you!
Check out my You Pick & I Nest for a free dragon!
@foxBrigade
Can i have leafy and Dragon 5 please they look so cool and i need familirs
@foxBrigade
Can i have leafy and Dragon 5 please they look so cool and i need familirs
@Serlopez02

All yours!
@Serlopez02

All yours!
@foxBrigade

Can I have Aronia and DarkRain? Also the death stag would be cool.
@foxBrigade

Can I have Aronia and DarkRain? Also the death stag would be cool.
Can I have #2? Looks so cool, i'm pretty new so don't plan on exalting anything (whatever that means) for a while.
@foxBrigade
Can I have #2? Looks so cool, i'm pretty new so don't plan on exalting anything (whatever that means) for a while.
@foxBrigade
@paganHound

Sent!

@Spitty

Ah I'm sorry, #2 was already adopted! But I tell you what, if you find a dragon you like in the Auction House for less than 15k, I will buy it for you! Feel free to let me know here if you do!
@paganHound

Sent!

@Spitty

Ah I'm sorry, #2 was already adopted! But I tell you what, if you find a dragon you like in the Auction House for less than 15k, I will buy it for you! Feel free to let me know here if you do!
[quote name="foxBrigade" date=2015-11-19 12:15:51] @paganHound Sent! @Spitty Ah I'm sorry, #2 was already adopted! But I tell you what, if you find a dragon you like in the Auction House for less than 15k, I will buy it for you! Feel free to let me know here if you do! [/quote] Wow, that's so nice of you. You don't have to go that far though, I appreciate the thought.
foxBrigade wrote on 2015-11-19:
@paganHound

Sent!

@Spitty

Wow, that's so nice of you. You don't have to go that far though, I appreciate the thought.
@Spitty

I'm more than happy to, people have bought dragons for me in the past and I'd like to pass on the love. The offer's open if you want. c: just let me know!
@Spitty

I'm more than happy to, people have bought dragons for me in the past and I'd like to pass on the love. The offer's open if you want. c: just let me know!
@foxBrigade If you okay then could I have No.4 that awesome dragon? You are very kind! Thank you so much!!!
@foxBrigade If you okay then could I have No.4 that awesome dragon? You are very kind! Thank you so much!!!
@eylok

Sent! Let me know if you'd like a familiar for him.
@eylok

Sent! Let me know if you'd like a familiar for him.
1 2 3 4