Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | You Pick & I Nest!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! @youngVolcanoes does this and I'm always hearing about cool dragons he gets out of it, so I decided to steal his thunder and make one of my own! I don't know that I have the Greatest Dragons or anything, but hey, why not. From his post: Just for the fun of it (and to shake things up a bit in my lair while I focus on expansions/gene projects) here's a game we can play. It's simple: You pick two dragons from my lair - any two dragons, as long as they're breeding compatible (save time and check this before you browse for progeny possibilities please). I put them in a nest. When the eggs hatch, you get first pick of any results for free. I do my best to sell the others - cheap if they're sold through a crossroads/this thread. There aren't many rules. Most of them are common sense! [quote]1. Only compatible dragons, as said above. Check for that compatibility please. 2. The nests will be my own; I'm not lending dragons out to other nests. If you're really not okay with shadow eyes, this might not be for you. Sorry. :( update: I have a few people who might be able to loan me nests for fire, light, plague, or arcane eyes. Check with me first and let me know if that's what you want and i'll check and see if they have lair space available and room to house the dragons. I will only do this with close friends, though, so if they aren't available, it's shadow eyes only. 3. Try to choose dragons who are ready to breed either right away or when the next nest slot opens up; it'll be the fastest. However, as I am now taking reservations and holding dragons, please also look at that list below before making your picks; if a dragon is reserved for a nest already you might want to look at others rather than wait anywhere from a couple of weeks to over a month. 4. I do have somewhat limited lair space. It fills up fast when I do a rotation of nests. I may need to periodically put a freeze on nest requests until I can buy an expansion or sell more of the hatchlings already born. 5. If only one egg results from a pair you picked, that hatchling is yours. Pick parents that produce results you generally like. 6. Spare babies will go into the Auction House at 10k-12k each, minimum, in an effort to keep random grab-and-exalts down somewhat. You may, however, send a crossroads trade for 5k for any one of the hatchlings born via this game, whether you chose the parents or not (provided, of course, the one who did choose has already picked their freebie). Call it a bonus for reading this. 7. [b]You must name any baby you get from me[/b], whether it be through purchase or through picking your free dragon. If it's in the auction house, there's a good chance it's already named. Sorry, I just can't take the risk that the buyer won't name it and I really hate having unnamed babies in my lineage. 8. Oh, and if you want to donate a boon to make your nest hatch immediately, it's fine by me. I don't have any myself, so that one would be completely on you.[/quote] Any dragons I'm using for gene projects (personal or for others) or that are unavailable for breeding for any reason will be listed here: [quote][b]Unavailable:[/b] All are currently available! [b]Waitlist:[/b] Hannibal & Clarice (light nest) @youngVolcanoes [/quote]
Hello!

@youngVolcanoes does this and I'm always hearing about cool dragons he gets out of it, so I decided to steal his thunder and make one of my own! I don't know that I have the Greatest Dragons or anything, but hey, why not.

From his post:

Just for the fun of it (and to shake things up a bit in my lair while I focus on expansions/gene projects) here's a game we can play.

It's simple: You pick two dragons from my lair - any two dragons, as long as they're breeding compatible (save time and check this before you browse for progeny possibilities please). I put them in a nest. When the eggs hatch, you get first pick of any results for free. I do my best to sell the others - cheap if they're sold through a crossroads/this thread.

There aren't many rules. Most of them are common sense!
Quote:
1. Only compatible dragons, as said above. Check for that compatibility please.

2. The nests will be my own; I'm not lending dragons out to other nests. If you're really not okay with shadow eyes, this might not be for you. Sorry. :(
update: I have a few people who might be able to loan me nests for fire, light, plague, or arcane eyes. Check with me first and let me know if that's what you want and i'll check and see if they have lair space available and room to house the dragons. I will only do this with close friends, though, so if they aren't available, it's shadow eyes only.

3. Try to choose dragons who are ready to breed either right away or when the next nest slot opens up; it'll be the fastest. However, as I am now taking reservations and holding dragons, please also look at that list below before making your picks; if a dragon is reserved for a nest already you might want to look at others rather than wait anywhere from a couple of weeks to over a month.

4. I do have somewhat limited lair space. It fills up fast when I do a rotation of nests. I may need to periodically put a freeze on nest requests until I can buy an expansion or sell more of the hatchlings already born.

5. If only one egg results from a pair you picked, that hatchling is yours. Pick parents that produce results you generally like.

6. Spare babies will go into the Auction House at 10k-12k each, minimum, in an effort to keep random grab-and-exalts down somewhat. You may, however, send a crossroads trade for 5k for any one of the hatchlings born via this game, whether you chose the parents or not (provided, of course, the one who did choose has already picked their freebie). Call it a bonus for reading this.

7. You must name any baby you get from me, whether it be through purchase or through picking your free dragon. If it's in the auction house, there's a good chance it's already named. Sorry, I just can't take the risk that the buyer won't name it and I really hate having unnamed babies in my lineage.

8. Oh, and if you want to donate a boon to make your nest hatch immediately, it's fine by me. I don't have any myself, so that one would be completely on you.

Any dragons I'm using for gene projects (personal or for others) or that are unavailable for breeding for any reason will be listed here:
Quote:
Unavailable:
All are currently available!

Waitlist:
Hannibal & Clarice (light nest) @youngVolcanoes
Check out my You Pick & I Nest for a free dragon!
Nests:
3 nests available!

Reservations:
2 nests reserved for personal breeding right now.
Nests:
3 nests available!

Reservations:
2 nests reserved for personal breeding right now.
Hatchlings/Grownups for Sale

Here is where I'll list babies for sale from nests from this post! ALL ARE 5K EACH.

None currently
Hatchlings/Grownups for Sale

Here is where I'll list babies for sale from nests from this post! ALL ARE 5K EACH.

None currently
@foxBrigade

Hannibal & Clarice would be wonderful on a light nest!
@foxBrigade

Hannibal & Clarice would be wonderful on a light nest!
@youngVolcanoes

Yeah definitely!! That was my plan anyway. ;) I'll put you down for it, but it will be a while before they can breed again! (You already know that though.)
@youngVolcanoes

Yeah definitely!! That was my plan anyway. ;) I'll put you down for it, but it will be a while before they can breed again! (You already know that though.)
Could I get Iridescent and Pearlescent's for nesting? Thanks in advance!
@foxBrigade
Could I get Iridescent and Pearlescent's for nesting? Thanks in advance!
@foxBrigade
@Typicaldaisy

You got it! They're on a nest now with 2 eggs. I'll ping you when they hatch! They're a great couple! :)
@Typicaldaisy

You got it! They're on a nest now with 2 eggs. I'll ping you when they hatch! They're a great couple! :)
@foxBrigade
Thanks again! Your pairs are beautiful.
@foxBrigade
Thanks again! Your pairs are beautiful.
Evening bump!
Evening bump!
@foxBrigade how about soda and cornucopia?
@foxBrigade how about soda and cornucopia?
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5