Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
@syr1nx May I have your dark blackish coatyl!?
@syr1nx May I have your dark blackish coatyl!?
@Zyaz aye!
@Zyaz aye!
... LqK3F0W.png ...... yangir.
— it / its. twenty-one. writer.
@isimile

Could I have the #17981005 female skydancer? Thanks so much!
@isimile

Could I have the #17981005 female skydancer? Thanks so much!
@Arios Could I adopt Aviator? He is awesome!
@Arios Could I adopt Aviator? He is awesome!
@Strychnos
Could I may adopt the iri/shim/gem Skydancer lady? She's so cute! :3
@Strychnos
W0ar35Y.png
@ ZolfJKimbleeXME

May I have Tucker?

@Syr1nx

Could I have the Mulberry Iridescent Coalt Male?
@ ZolfJKimbleeXME

May I have Tucker?

@Syr1nx

Could I have the Mulberry Iridescent Coalt Male?
@Syr1nx may I have the first Imperial Female that you have listed? c: I'd be very grateful!!
@Syr1nx may I have the first Imperial Female that you have listed? c: I'd be very grateful!!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18424588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184246/18424588_350.png[/img] [/url] This little guys is just too pretty to be exalted. His name is Kiss. He's Basic/Basic/Smoke and he's looking for someone to love him. If you really need to exalt him, please at least breed him first!

18424588_350.png

This little guys is just too pretty to be exalted. His name is Kiss. He's Basic/Basic/Smoke and he's looking for someone to love him. If you really need to exalt him, please at least breed him first!
tsTHIqV.png
[quote name="Metalhead666" date=2015-11-19 11:39:01] @Strychnos Could I may adopt the iri/shim/gem Skydancer lady? She's so cute! :3 [/quote] @Metalhead666 Of course! Take good care of her :-)
Metalhead666 wrote on 2015-11-19:
@Strychnos

@Metalhead666

Of course! Take good care of her :-)
plague_banner.png
•they\them•
ACOZFAh.png
9hqcHsy.png
JvUa9ma.png
q7KYqlT.pngsnail.png
XDx3LEm.png
finfin6.gif
[quote name="muxh" date=2015-11-18 17:23:41] Every dragon on page 4 of my lair is up for grabs to users who do not intend to exalt them immediately. If you're a new user and don't know how to set up a Crossroads request, ping me in this thread saying the dragon you'd like and I'll set it up for you. If you do know how to set one up, please do so without pinging :-) [/quote]
muxh wrote on 2015-11-18:
Every dragon on page 4 of my lair is up for grabs to users who do not intend to exalt them immediately.

If you're a new user and don't know how to set up a Crossroads request, ping me in this thread saying the dragon you'd like and I'll set it up for you. If you do know how to set one up, please do so without pinging :-)
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej