Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November New Players Free Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@britneyrox

Definitely the art around here.
@britneyrox

Definitely the art around here.
482.png 22385.png MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
uFMfy5S.png
22384.png 482.png
@potatochip please read the whole thread, this is not open yet
@potatochip please read the whole thread, this is not open yet
@britneyrox

Sorry, I didn't see that. I was doing a puzzle for almost 2 hours and my eyes are not working as they should.
@britneyrox

Sorry, I didn't see that. I was doing a puzzle for almost 2 hours and my eyes are not working as they should.
482.png 22385.png MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
uFMfy5S.png
22384.png 482.png
@britneyrox

I can probably donate a bunch of wearables. They might not be that pretty, but it's always nice to give the newbies something to dress their dragons in.
@britneyrox

I can probably donate a bunch of wearables. They might not be that pretty, but it's always nice to give the newbies something to dress their dragons in.
XHxgasI.gif
Is it possible to chuck a whole bunch of wearables into a single message? Coz I can do that tomorrow morning for ya.
Is it possible to chuck a whole bunch of wearables into a single message? Coz I can do that tomorrow morning for ya.
XHxgasI.gif
@britneyrox
Plz Let me know when it opens.
@britneyrox
Plz Let me know when it opens.
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
@britneyrox

Unfortunately I can't accept the CR since he's got a familiar D:
@britneyrox

Unfortunately I can't accept the CR since he's got a familiar D:
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi my bad, fixed it!
@Poi my bad, fixed it!
@Kiyomori please just keep checking back!

@Loux it should be possible!
@Kiyomori please just keep checking back!

@Loux it should be possible!
@britneyrox hi. I would love to see a gene as a prize because newbies get basic dragons and it's hard for us to get any genes right off the bat to dress up our beginning dragons. thanks for your time
@britneyrox hi. I would love to see a gene as a prize because newbies get basic dragons and it's hard for us to get any genes right off the bat to dress up our beginning dragons. thanks for your time
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36