Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Another Sale Thread-New Hatchies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@butnobodycame
yes please!
@butnobodycame
yes please!
@Dannilynn90

Hello and welcome to the site! All of the dragons shown are free for newbs except the black coatl with lavender crackle (I think the person above might take him). If you like any I'll send a CR :)
@Dannilynn90

Hello and welcome to the site! All of the dragons shown are free for newbs except the black coatl with lavender crackle (I think the person above might take him). If you like any I'll send a CR :)
;)
Hi I just joined this hours ago, do you still have the 5th one (#18360286) by any chance? Thanks!
Hi I just joined this hours ago, do you still have the 5th one (#18360286) by any chance? Thanks!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@butnobodycame
thankyou!
@butnobodycame
thankyou!
@MegaDark

Sure thing, sending right now! I'd really appreciate if if you didn't exalt him any time soon because I grew quite attached to him, but it's ultimately your decision :)
@MegaDark

Sure thing, sending right now! I'd really appreciate if if you didn't exalt him any time soon because I grew quite attached to him, but it's ultimately your decision :)
;)
@ButNobodyCame

Hi! Could I possibly have the 4th dragon please? Thank you for doing a giveaway!
@ButNobodyCame

Hi! Could I possibly have the 4th dragon please? Thank you for doing a giveaway!
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@InkWolfs

Sure thing, welcome to FR!
@InkWolfs

Sure thing, welcome to FR!
;)
@ButNobodyCame 18360286 is gorgoues, the second imperial :oooo
@ButNobodyCame 18360286 is gorgoues, the second imperial :oooo
@ButNobodyCame could i possiblely get the 8th one? if its not available, any of the others will do :) thanks!
@ButNobodyCame could i possiblely get the 8th one? if its not available, any of the others will do :) thanks!
house_cup_by_soenkan-dbekkq5.png eLAndXa.png
xhDCaxs.png
@SeaEagle

I think the one you wanted was taken, sorry! I just updated the post with the dragons that are still available, are there any other one's you'd like? Either way welcome to the site!
@SeaEagle

I think the one you wanted was taken, sorry! I just updated the post with the dragons that are still available, are there any other one's you'd like? Either way welcome to the site!
;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7