Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pareidohatchery] Hiatus :3
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 378 379
Yes to both! Welcome to Flight Rising <3

@Mistywolf77 I'll send you a 1T CR now! Take care of him :)
@DobhranLiath is 25000 treasure an OK price? I don't really expect you to have so much right on your first day, so I'm double-checking :) Also, welcome to Light flight!
Yes to both! Welcome to Flight Rising <3

@Mistywolf77 I'll send you a 1T CR now! Take care of him :)
@DobhranLiath is 25000 treasure an OK price? I don't really expect you to have so much right on your first day, so I'm double-checking :) Also, welcome to Light flight!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld More than what I have now after expansion and some purchases. Thank you though!
@sQld More than what I have now after expansion and some purchases. Thank you though!
XLDT00t.gif
x
x
x..x
@sQld
Hi! Could I have Unnamed #18405665? Im a newbie!
@sQld
Hi! Could I have Unnamed #18405665? Im a newbie!
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
@sQld

Could I have Timid?
@sQld

Could I have Timid?
@rotally @theghostsiknow yes and yes! I'll send you the dragons in a moment. Welcome to Flight Rising! <3
Do you guys know each other? :D Because it's amazing: you have the same flight allegiance, similar avatars, and you liked similar dragons ^_^
@rotally @theghostsiknow yes and yes! I'll send you the dragons in a moment. Welcome to Flight Rising! <3
Do you guys know each other? :D Because it's amazing: you have the same flight allegiance, similar avatars, and you liked similar dragons ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Is "Timid" Still available?
@sQld

Is "Timid" Still available?
@sQld I would love to give the 'Elderly' M Skydancer a permanent home. He's so beautiful and his colors. His colors! Free to a good noob home, right? ^^
@sQld I would love to give the 'Elderly' M Skydancer a permanent home. He's so beautiful and his colors. His colors! Free to a good noob home, right? ^^
QjL7JNU.pngtumblr_o9gvjeARQk1u9ymyzo10_r1_250.png
haha! We don't in fact know each other. But after some stalking I can see what you mean XD
haha! We don't in fact know each other. But after some stalking I can see what you mean XD
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
@SkyeDreamer91, @Tysere aw shucks, just gave those two away literally one post above :(
But if nobody else strikes your fancy, please feel free to check back after rollover (=midnight FR time) because I will hatch three nests and new babies will be available for free or at a discount.

And, of course, the parents of 'Timid' and 'Elderly' will have more children mid-December if your taste in dragons doesn't change by then *_*

In any case, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have a great time here <3
@SkyeDreamer91, @Tysere aw shucks, just gave those two away literally one post above :(
But if nobody else strikes your fancy, please feel free to check back after rollover (=midnight FR time) because I will hatch three nests and new babies will be available for free or at a discount.

And, of course, the parents of 'Timid' and 'Elderly' will have more children mid-December if your taste in dragons doesn't change by then *_*

In any case, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have a great time here <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
It's a little funny to see that you named one of your dragons Timid, @sQld.

May I please have "Lightweaver's Advisor"? I'm a newbie!
It's a little funny to see that you named one of your dragons Timid, @sQld.

May I please have "Lightweaver's Advisor"? I'm a newbie!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 378 379