Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | T's Garden Hatchery
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@YukiSakurada No trouble at all! I'm happy to help C:

And of course you can have the nocturne hatchling! Do you know how to send a CR?
@YukiSakurada No trouble at all! I'm happy to help C:

And of course you can have the nocturne hatchling! Do you know how to send a CR?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
I'm not sure how to send one yet no
@Tiriea
I'm not sure how to send one yet no
@Tiriea

Yes , I know. Do I send de CR to you??
@Tiriea

Yes , I know. Do I send de CR to you??
@YukiSakurada Yes C:
@YukiSakurada Yes C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Krystalmagi No problem! I can walk you through it ^^ (It's a useful thing to know how to do!)

You go to crossroads on the left side, enter my name (Tiriea) then click the dragon icon on my side and select the dragon you want. Then enter 1 treasure on your side, hit enter and hit send request. If you need any more help, just ask!
@Krystalmagi No problem! I can walk you through it ^^ (It's a useful thing to know how to do!)

You go to crossroads on the left side, enter my name (Tiriea) then click the dragon icon on my side and select the dragon you want. Then enter 1 treasure on your side, hit enter and hit send request. If you need any more help, just ask!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thanks for the info! I just learned how and I'll send one! ^.^
Thanks for the info! I just learned how and I'll send one! ^.^
@Krystalmagi I just want to check with you that you clicked the right dragon C: You're welcome to have her, but she's not the one you mentioned before!
@Krystalmagi I just want to check with you that you clicked the right dragon C: You're welcome to have her, but she's not the one you mentioned before!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
I'm sorry I didn't know which one it was they kinda all look the same to me at this point
@Tiriea
I'm sorry I didn't know which one it was they kinda all look the same to me at this point
@Krystalmagi Haha No problem! I have the same thing with those tiny icons! A lot of the ones next to each other are related so I really don't blame you :P If you hover your cursor over them it'll show their ID number though! That usually helps me C:
@Krystalmagi Haha No problem! I have the same thing with those tiny icons! A lot of the ones next to each other are related so I really don't blame you :P If you hover your cursor over them it'll show their ID number though! That usually helps me C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Blopo
Blopo
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84