Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | T's Garden Hatchery
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84
Hello, I just joined today and I am desperately looking to expand the number of dragons I have (so far I have the 2 that the game gave me). Anything you have to give would be very greatly appreciated ^_^

@Tiriea
Hello, I just joined today and I am desperately looking to expand the number of dragons I have (so far I have the 2 that the game gave me). Anything you have to give would be very greatly appreciated ^_^

@Tiriea
Hii, Im new signed in yesterday and Im seeking for dragons for my family :3 I wanted to know how much does the dragons that you sell.
Thank you for reading
Hii, Im new signed in yesterday and Im seeking for dragons for my family :3 I wanted to know how much does the dragons that you sell.
Thank you for reading
@Tiriea

Thank you for the dragon! :)
@Tiriea

Thank you for the dragon! :)
@sherriberri I saw! Well done ;) And you're welcome!
@sherriberri I saw! Well done ;) And you're welcome!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Hakanai @Physik @DobhranLiath

Yes, of course you can all have a dragon but if you go into the fairgrounds you can earn money quite quickly and you can get a dragon you actually like! Please don't take dragons just for the sake of having a dragon, you'll likely regret it and quickly getting rid of a dragon you got for free is considered quite rude. Also, there will be lots of freebie forums for a while; I'm sure you'll find lots of dragons you love!

So if you love on of mine, please say which one, otherwise good luck in your search!
@Hakanai @Physik @DobhranLiath

Yes, of course you can all have a dragon but if you go into the fairgrounds you can earn money quite quickly and you can get a dragon you actually like! Please don't take dragons just for the sake of having a dragon, you'll likely regret it and quickly getting rid of a dragon you got for free is considered quite rude. Also, there will be lots of freebie forums for a while; I'm sure you'll find lots of dragons you love!

So if you love on of mine, please say which one, otherwise good luck in your search!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea are Lachlan and Pitch available free for newbies?
@Tiriea are Lachlan and Pitch available free for newbies?
@YukiSakurada

If you write @username that person will get a message that you mentioned them! Also, if you registered today and you love one on my dragons you can have it for free ^^
@YukiSakurada

If you write @username that person will get a message that you mentioned them! Also, if you registered today and you love one on my dragons you can have it for free ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@daddyofdragons No they are not! Sorry ^^ They're one of my most prized breeding pairs haha
@daddyofdragons No they are not! Sorry ^^ They're one of my most prized breeding pairs haha
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Mossy88 If you write @username that person will get a ping that you mentioned them! ^^ And yes you can have the Pearlcatcher! Do you know how to send a crossroads?
@Mossy88 If you write @username that person will get a ping that you mentioned them! ^^ And yes you can have the Pearlcatcher! Do you know how to send a crossroads?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Sorry I didnt know how to do that just a few minutes a go learned how to do it.
And dont know wich dragons do you have for adoption but if you want give one im not picky and will love the dragon you give me :3
@Tiriea

Sorry I didnt know how to do that just a few minutes a go learned how to do it.
And dont know wich dragons do you have for adoption but if you want give one im not picky and will love the dragon you give me :3
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84