Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEWBIES! Free dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kieri no problem! Look out for my hatchery in the future when I'm running again! (or just pm me and befriend me and you know get a discount in the future because I'm desperate owo)

@DobhranLiath yes, he is! Just set up a Crossroads when you're ready c:
@Kieri no problem! Look out for my hatchery in the future when I'm running again! (or just pm me and befriend me and you know get a discount in the future because I'm desperate owo)

@DobhranLiath yes, he is! Just set up a Crossroads when you're ready c:
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani

could i have Fortuna and Matrix?
@Avani

could i have Fortuna and Matrix?
@HermosaPesadilla Fortuna and Matrix have both been claimed, but if nobody makes the CR soon you can have them. c:
@HermosaPesadilla Fortuna and Matrix have both been claimed, but if nobody makes the CR soon you can have them. c:
@Avani may I have blu if he's not spoken for?
@Avani may I have blu if he's not spoken for?
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@Avani Hiya! Is Razor available? I'm new and I'm trying to get a few more dragons to start off. :'D
@Avani Hiya! Is Razor available? I'm new and I'm trying to get a few more dragons to start off. :'D
@SaharaPrime he's available! Set up a Crossroads whenever you're ready~

@Clockatiel Razor's still available, yes! c: Set up a Crossroads whenever you're ready c:
@SaharaPrime he's available! Set up a Crossroads whenever you're ready~

@Clockatiel Razor's still available, yes! c: Set up a Crossroads whenever you're ready c:
@Avani

May I have Wiz and Matrix
@Avani

May I have Wiz and Matrix
@Avani
alright sure thing!
@Avani
alright sure thing!
@Avani Thank you very much!
@Avani Thank you very much!
@Krystalmagi currently right now someone has claimed both of them, and there's another person waiting on Matrix as well. :c sorry!
@Krystalmagi currently right now someone has claimed both of them, and there's another person waiting on Matrix as well. :c sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8