Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEWBIES! Free dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi I'm a newbie is it possible for me to take Rodoux and Catalan?
Hi I'm a newbie is it possible for me to take Rodoux and Catalan?
@YukiSakurada yep, you can!

@Scampi since you're all new I'm asking you guys to do the Crossroads yourself so you know how to do it in the future. It's on your left, under "Shop" and you initiate a trade with me (Avani) choose the dragon and select a price (in this case, you'd choose 1 treasure / T) :D Then I accept and you have Shiloh!

@Falconwing sure you can! Just set up a Crossroads for them when you're ready~

@Kieri ahhh I'm glad you like him, I was afraid the brown boy wouldn't be appreciate. <3 Considering it's free, you can just send a Crossroads and give me 1 Treasure :P food is appreciated, but not necessary :D
@YukiSakurada yep, you can!

@Scampi since you're all new I'm asking you guys to do the Crossroads yourself so you know how to do it in the future. It's on your left, under "Shop" and you initiate a trade with me (Avani) choose the dragon and select a price (in this case, you'd choose 1 treasure / T) :D Then I accept and you have Shiloh!

@Falconwing sure you can! Just set up a Crossroads for them when you're ready~

@Kieri ahhh I'm glad you like him, I was afraid the brown boy wouldn't be appreciate. <3 Considering it's free, you can just send a Crossroads and give me 1 Treasure :P food is appreciated, but not necessary :D
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Could I have fortuna?
Could I have fortuna?
@Tavrinth19 sure! Just make a Crossroads for her when you're ready~
@Tavrinth19 sure! Just make a Crossroads for her when you're ready~
@Avani

Thank you~~
@Avani

Thank you~~
@Kieri yeah, Crossroads is in the works for a better system (Crossroads 2.0 :P) but for now any additional items are sent through PMs only c:
@Kieri yeah, Crossroads is in the works for a better system (Crossroads 2.0 :P) but for now any additional items are sent through PMs only c:
Thank you very much. I'm new and trying to get a few dragons.. Didn't notice all the ones I got where male so I'm aiming for female now. XD
Thank you very much. I'm new and trying to get a few dragons.. Didn't notice all the ones I got where male so I'm aiming for female now. XD
@Tavrinth19 pinging people (@Avani for example) is the best way to get their attention, just so you know ^^ If I wasn't eagle-eyeing this thread I would have totally missed your reply Dx
@Tavrinth19 pinging people (@Avani for example) is the best way to get their attention, just so you know ^^ If I wasn't eagle-eyeing this thread I would have totally missed your reply Dx
@avani Ah. Alright. I'll remember that! Thank you.
@avani Ah. Alright. I'll remember that! Thank you.
@Avani Is Xeno still available?
@Avani Is Xeno still available?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8