Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh Hello
Hello.! I'm PineappleOwl.! I'm very happy to be here and enjoy the new community and meet new people/friends.
People tend to call me: Pine, Pineapple, Owl, Apple, or PineappleOwl. Which ever one you want to call me is completely up to you.
My favorite things ever: Pineapples, Owls, the color Sky Blue, Dragons, Drawing, and Animals in general.
Any way that's all about me.!! ^.^
Hello.! I'm PineappleOwl.! I'm very happy to be here and enjoy the new community and meet new people/friends.
People tend to call me: Pine, Pineapple, Owl, Apple, or PineappleOwl. Which ever one you want to call me is completely up to you.
My favorite things ever: Pineapples, Owls, the color Sky Blue, Dragons, Drawing, and Animals in general.
Any way that's all about me.!! ^.^
@PineappleOwl Welcome to FR. c: If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. x)

@PineappleOwl Welcome to FR. c: If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. x)

@WillowPhoenix Thank you for the welcome and the support c:
@WillowPhoenix Thank you for the welcome and the support c:
@PineappleOwl Hello pineapple! Welcome to flight rising, I also started today as well. haha.
@PineappleOwl Hello pineapple! Welcome to flight rising, I also started today as well. haha.
Oh thank you ^.^ @Soreyakira Welcome to FR as well c:
Oh thank you ^.^ @Soreyakira Welcome to FR as well c: