Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nanowrimo
1 2
Hi, I know there used to be some threads about this, but they seem to have died. Who out there is doing NaNo this year, and what are your stories like?

I'm technically a second-timer, but i highly doubt my poor, unplanned attempt last year can even count. I'm about 2000-3000 words behind right now because the first few weeks of November I was out of town and were horribly hectic in general! Now I'm slowly catching up!
Hi, I know there used to be some threads about this, but they seem to have died. Who out there is doing NaNo this year, and what are your stories like?

I'm technically a second-timer, but i highly doubt my poor, unplanned attempt last year can even count. I'm about 2000-3000 words behind right now because the first few weeks of November I was out of town and were horribly hectic in general! Now I'm slowly catching up!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@CyndirAtoms

come here and use the forums for once
@CyndirAtoms

come here and use the forums for once
Rawr
Rawr
Woah There
@Cyndiratoms

H E L L O
@Cyndiratoms

H E L L O
@quincely

I'm horribly behind, but I'm trying it out this year for the first time! Don't think I'll get to 50k, as I'm around 10k right now. Sigh :( But I have enjoyed writing what I did write so far! So that's good.
@quincely

I'm horribly behind, but I'm trying it out this year for the first time! Don't think I'll get to 50k, as I'm around 10k right now. Sigh :( But I have enjoyed writing what I did write so far! So that's good.
I'm at around 42,000, and I'm sick today, so I'm spending the whole time typing!

@quincely
@SilverBook
I'm at around 42,000, and I'm sick today, so I'm spending the whole time typing!

@quincely
@SilverBook
Woah There
@CyndirAtoms

Wow, 42k is quite a lot! It's great that you've got so much time to write :D I've been busy with homework and a group project, so not that much spare time. But I'll take some time for writing this weekend!
@CyndirAtoms

Wow, 42k is quite a lot! It's great that you've got so much time to write :D I've been busy with homework and a group project, so not that much spare time. But I'll take some time for writing this weekend!
@Silverbook

Haha, I boasted this morning about typing today, and instead I had someone over to binge watch Harry potter with me while I napped. So I got zero words done today!
@Silverbook

Haha, I boasted this morning about typing today, and instead I had someone over to binge watch Harry potter with me while I napped. So I got zero words done today!
Woah There
@quincely eeee good luck! it's especially cool that this is your second time around, no matter how it went for you last year c:

this was the first year that i attempted nanowrimo, and so far, it has gone like this...

step 1: write
step 2: nevermind, failed step one
@quincely eeee good luck! it's especially cool that this is your second time around, no matter how it went for you last year c:

this was the first year that i attempted nanowrimo, and so far, it has gone like this...

step 1: write
step 2: nevermind, failed step one
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@CyndirAtoms
Aww man. But still, you're ahead of many people with writing! I'm sure you'll get it done before the end of November :)

@narumitsu
That's really too bad. Are you going to keep trying, or have you given up? I'm sure you can do it if you want to, really! Though I shouldn't be one to speak, as I haven't written in about a week...
@CyndirAtoms
Aww man. But still, you're ahead of many people with writing! I'm sure you'll get it done before the end of November :)

@narumitsu
That's really too bad. Are you going to keep trying, or have you given up? I'm sure you can do it if you want to, really! Though I shouldn't be one to speak, as I haven't written in about a week...
1 2